Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #751
Scrappy_Tink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetmeinmontauk View Post
I am in LOVE with the Minnie charm!
Oh, I got to have the Minnie Bow!!

Scrappy_Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #752
MinnieFanatic
Earning My Ears

New Quarter 1 2013 charms?

Thanks to some help from you ladies after a period of lurking and drooling over everyone's bracelets, I now have my own and took advantage of after Xmas sales to begin the fun of filling it! I will post a pic later. I have the pumpkin coach, slipper, Jiminy Cricket, Wishes bead, Mrs. Potts, and silver Tink. Need some color though! I also bought my kids birthstones and told DH he was set for Mothers day, LOL!
Anyway, I hoped one of you experts could answer this question-I love the Minnie bow that was posted a couple days ago. Will it be out on the chamilia website after the current sale is over? Also does Chamilia ever do a buy 2 get 1 free direct or is that up to individual stores? I took advantage of the 30 percent off sale but still have a big wish list left!!!
Thank you all for your great pics and posts-I have enjoyed this thread!!
MinnieFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #753
oldhag
Mouseketeer

Bow

I can't wait to get the minnie bow too.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #754
Miss Peach
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi the Chihuahua View Post
Has anyone used thepenny.com? They are about $10 less on the disney beads.
This may be too late for Sammi, but this store is terrible. They list things that they do not have in stock and cannot get. And then they hold your money and won't refund. I have an ongoing PayPal dispute with them. It is ugly!

I would stay away!
Miss Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #755
jocelynt01
Earning My Ears

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jocelyn...in/photostream

Has anyone seen these beads before? I got these around 2008/2009 at Downtown Disney Anaheim at WOD. I'm pretty sure that they were called "story beads". Now when I ask a CM about them, no one seems to know what I'm talking about...even when I show them. These beads are stamped "Disney" and "925".
jocelynt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #756
MinnieFanatic
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Peach

This may be too late for Sammi, but this store is terrible. They list things that they do not have in stock and cannot get. And then they hold your money and won't refund. I have an ongoing PayPal dispute with them. It is ugly!

I would stay away!
Too late for me! I ordered and then they called and said they didn't have what I ordered since they were retired and what would I like to do? I hope I get a refund. Yikes! Miss Peach, have you gotten your situation resolved? 😕
Old 01-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #757
*NikkiBell*
The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocelynt01 View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jocelyn...in/photostream

Has anyone seen these beads before? I got these around 2008/2009 at Downtown Disney Anaheim at WOD. I'm pretty sure that they were called "story beads". Now when I ask a CM about them, no one seems to know what I'm talking about...even when I show them. These beads are stamped "Disney" and "925".
Yes, I've seen ones like these all over WDW and DL. I don't know if they have the "925" stamp, but the styles are very similar. I saw them on both coasts this summer.

disboards.com/blog.wdwinfo.com
Follow Me on Twitter

2011 - GC, Swan 2010 - AKLV
2009 - AKLV, DxDP/OKW, DDP 2008 - SSR, PFTS, MNSSHP/AKLV, 1st DVC Trip, DxDP 2007 - PC, MNSSHP 2006-7 - POFQ, Premium DP 2006 - PC 2005 - POFQ, Premium DP 2004 - PC, Silver Plan 1998 - ASMu 1997-94 - Off-Site
*NikkiBell* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #758
patinthehat
Earning My Ears

Miss Chamilia Minnie

Hi, all!
I am looking for two of the Miss Chamilia Minnie beads and was wondering if anyone has seen them around the Land or World or at any of your local Chamilia dealers? These are the kids' beads that were discontinued about 6 months ago.
I've called throughout my area and searched the 'net and ebay--no luck though

Yum!
patinthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #759
Miss Peach
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieFanatic View Post
Too late for me! I ordered and then they called and said they didn't have what I ordered since they were retired and what would I like to do? I hope I get a refund. Yikes! Miss Peach, have you gotten your situation resolved? ��
Yes, finally! It had to work its way through PayPal's dispute channels. Six weeks later the charge was reversed.

The thing that makes me feel like they are a scam is that they know the beads are retired and they know they cannot get more, and yet, they still allow the purchase to be made.

And secondly, they didn't just refund my money when I asked them to. They held on for six weeks until forced to refund.
Miss Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #760
MinnieFanatic
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Peach
The thing that makes me feel like they are a scam is that they know the beads are retired and they know they cannot get more, and yet, they still allow the purchase to be made.
I agree that there is definitely something off about this place. The communications I got were LESS than satisfactory, and I don't understand why they list these beads on their website for sale?? I'm sticking to Ebay from now on. Lesson learned! Im glad it all worked out for you finally but six weeks is ridiculous.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #761
Serawhim
Earning My Ears

Miss Chamilia Minnie bead

Quote:
Originally Posted by patinthehat View Post
Hi, all!
I am looking for two of the Miss Chamilia Minnie beads and was wondering if anyone has seen them around the Land or World or at any of your local Chamilia dealers? These are the kids' beads that were discontinued about 6 months ago.
I've called throughout my area and searched the 'net and ebay--no luck though
I found one online here:

http://www.tomsbasement.com/p-33423-...2050-0530.aspx

The price is pretty high, though, and I've never ordered from this store. Good luck!
DS (1)
Serawhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #762
coastermom
Proud Redhead
I am not crazy just like my job
This makes the decision much easier
ROLLERCOASTERS ARE MY LIFE

Hello all

two quick questions ..

1 Has anyone ever bought from Amazon ? Hubby suprised me with a bead from Amazon it says Chamillia and I have seen it on the Chamillia site but was wondering if there was anyway to tell if it is real or not ? I am guessing somehwere on it there should be a Chamillia stamp ?

2 How can I post a photo ? I have a charm I know it Chamillia was purchased about 2 summers ago in WDW . It is I believe themed with the little mermaid but I am not sure . Was wondering if anyone has ever seen it before ? Wanted to post a photo but not sure how ??

Thanks

coastermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #763
r_mccool
Our Family Loves Disney

Just found this thread

I am so excited to find this thread. I just got my bracelet and am looking forward to adding beads. I did get the Disney carriage bead with my bracelet and I love it. In looking for some beads I have found 1 I really like - DIS-105, it is a dangling mickey hand. Sadly it has been retired. Does anyone know of any places that may have one in stock?
Old 02-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #764
Iwant2BAprincess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_mccool
I am so excited to find this thread. I just got my bracelet and am looking forward to adding beads. I did get the Disney carriage bead with my bracelet and I love it. In looking for some beads I have found 1 I really like - DIS-105, it is a dangling mickey hand. Sadly it has been retired. Does anyone know of any places that may have one in stock?
I was able to find mine thru the disneystore online. It had shown up there periodically during the last year. Good luck.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #765
r_mccool
Our Family Loves Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant2BAprincess View Post
I was able to find mine thru the disneystore online. It had shown up there periodically during the last year. Good luck.
Thanks - I will keep checking with them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: