Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #31
WDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Friday 4.1 Animal Kingdom (Departure Day)
What a terrible April Fool's joke!! This day was BEAUTIFUL! PERFECT! We used the airline check-in kiosk to check our bags then headed to AK. Everything already had a long wait and we only had a couple of hours. We rode Donosaur (ick!) and then spent a little time in Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama...what a waste of money! The tickets are expensive and they take an entire 2 seconds to go through.

Last edited by WDisneyMom; 04-17-2011 at 05:45 PM.
WDisneyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #32
WDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuzz52 View Post
My dd didn't react the way I expected when we told her of our first trip either.

Glad the airport ended up working out ok.
I think I was ovethinking their reaction too much! They did get more and more excited as we headed to the airport! So glad the airport worked out too! Thanks!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #33
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I am sooooooooooooo sorry for all the rain you had. It sure does dampen a vacation and your spirits. Your pictures of the flowers at Epcot are absolutely stunning. I'm with you...I hate Rock & Roll Roller Coaster; I'll do Tower of Terror 100 times a day, but never again will I do Rock & Roll.

I love Dinosaur; but I agree iwth you on the games--not sure why they even have it there (leave that to the Great Americas).

RIP Genie
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #34
WDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I am sooooooooooooo sorry for all the rain you had. It sure does dampen a vacation and your spirits. Your pictures of the flowers at Epcot are absolutely stunning. I'm with you...I hate Rock & Roll Roller Coaster; I'll do Tower of Terror 100 times a day, but never again will I do Rock & Roll.

I love Dinosaur; but I agree iwth you on the games--not sure why they even have it there (leave that to the Great Americas).
Kat...thanks! This trip was a learning experience for sure!! Thank you for the Epcot pic comment....the topiaries are beautiful in person! R-n-R is no bueno for me!

I don't know if it was because we had just eaten but Dinosaur left me feeling a bit queasy at the end! The boys all loved it, though! and I agree...leave the carnival games for something like GA...very odd!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: