Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #91
jngwright
DIS Veteran

Good plans Nickie! I made a few ADR's, too, just in case. We are undecided yet as to whether or not we are doing QS or Basic Dining Plan, though..

Friday: Tony's Town Square for supper. We will be at MNSSHP this night. I do have a back up earlier at 1900 PF, just in case, but am pretty sure I will cancel it

Saturday:Thanks to KAYCE for securing a lunch time ADR at LeCellier for us! We will probably head to DTD for a while this afternoon and hopefully back to the finish line party at Epcot.

Sunday: Boma breakfast. I have booked and cancelled this the last 2 trips-the logistics of getting there was just too daunting..But since we will be at AKV, hopefully we will make it!

Jill DH DS (12) DS (12)Offsite '78-'94, POR '95, CSR '99, WL '00(Disneymoon ) Offsite '04, POFQ '06, POP'08,CBR/CSR '09,POR '10, AKV '11, OKW/BWV '11(New DVC owners!!!!) '12 BLT, '13 AKV/OKW, '14SoG,(Glass Slipper Finisher!)'14 AVK
jngwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #92
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jngwright View Post
Good plans Nickie! I made a few ADR's, too, just in case. We are undecided yet as to whether or not we are doing QS or Basic Dining Plan, though..

Friday: Tony's Town Square for supper. We will be at MNSSHP this night. I do have a back up earlier at 1900 PF, just in case, but am pretty sure I will cancel it

Saturday:Thanks to KAYCE for securing a lunch time ADR at LeCellier for us! We will probably head to DTD for a while this afternoon and hopefully back to the finish line party at Epcot.

Sunday: Boma breakfast. I have booked and cancelled this the last 2 trips-the logistics of getting there was just too daunting..But since we will be at AKV, hopefully we will make it!

You will LOVE Boma breakfast.
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #93
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

thanks for the invite to come over to your huge group PTR Kathy!

looks like this will be a fun party for all!

will be looking forward to reading more about everyone's plans!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:27 PM   #94
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
thanks for the invite to come over to your huge group PTR Kathy!

looks like this will be a fun party for all!

will be looking forward to reading more about everyone's plans!
Oh, I have my own private one too. That's the one you should come to--it's the one where Tim picks on me.

here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2631918
Old 04-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #95
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Oh, I have my own private one too. That's the one you should come to--it's the one where Tim picks on me.

here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2631918
will go check that one out too! thanks!

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 07:10 AM   #96
MEK
DIS Veteran

Ladies -

Just found your PTR and it looks like you are going to have a blast. And you are going at my favorite time of year! FUN!

I hope you have plenty of DISmeets and for those of you doing the 5K - good luck and happy training!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #97
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Ladies -

Just found your PTR and it looks like you are going to have a blast. And you are going at my favorite time of year! FUN!

I hope you have plenty of DISmeets and for those of you doing the 5K - good luck and happy training!
Thanks, Mary Ellen. We spend so much time talking on Facebook, that I think we forgot out this PTR (I best start posting some of our plans).

We are all so excited for the DIS meets (although I'll be missing quite a few of the gals by a day or two ).
Old 04-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #98
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

to our new readers!!!!

sorry everyone we have not been good dissers of late....we all kinda stopped after our ADR's...
at this time we are all working on getting healthy, and those running getting in shape!

I plan on changes to our agenda when we return from our cruise the middle of May. with gas prices continuing to climb we will have to make some changes to our current plans. But, I don't plan to address that until I get one trip down at a time....not, only that I am hoping the rumor of "Free" dining to be true and re-released soon.

HOpe everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
Connie
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #99
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I am here and enjoying all the plans! You ladies are going to have a BLAST!!!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:09 AM   #100
chicagoshannon
DIS Veteran

I'm here and will be joining you guys. Eric said we could go! We won't be doing any running though. lol Our official dates are Sept 24- Oct 1. I have to go look at the meet plans to see if we'll actually be able to join in any of them.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #101
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Shannon! I am so excited to hear that you guys will be going that week, too! Many of us are working on adding days to our dates; so, I am sure a few more meets will pop up. I do know that the Friday night one for Illuminations in WS is the one that is set in stone!
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #102
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Kathy and Mark's NEW plans (for now at least)

We arrive in Orlando Thursday evening, September 22
Staying at LaQuinta

Friday, September 23 --
Check into AKL
Hang at resort all day; lunch at Mara
Go to Poly at 4:30 to meet Stef and Dave (DIS friends) for a drink at Tambu
Lounge
Go to Downtown Disney
6:30 p.m. -- Dinner at Fulton's
8:30 -- Drinks at Fulton's with Sophia and Joe (DIS friends)

Saturday, September 24 --

9:35 a.m. breakfast at Boma
Swim at the AKL
Go to Outlet Malls
Go to Downtown Disney and have dinner at Earl of Sandwich
7:00 or 7:30 -- Swim at AKL with Cayley and Avery (MaryAZ's girls)

Sunday, September 25 --

Check into CSR and get key cards iwht park tickets
Go to Magic Kingdom
9:05 a.m. - Breakfast at Crystal Palace with MaryAZ and her family
Tour MK
Go to CSR around 1:30 and swim/relax
Go back to MK for dinner at the Plaza at 6:30 and then hang out for EMH's

****Hoping to hook up with Wendy and her family sometime during the day/evening at MK

Monday, September 26 --

8:00 a.m. -- Animal Kingdom for EMH's
11:30 -- Lunch at Yak & Yeti
Go to Epcot
5:30 dinner at Via Napoli

Tuesday, September 27

8:00 a.m. at Epcot for EMH's
Go to CSR for swim/rest at lunch time and change into costumes (if we are
wearing them -- that is up in the air)
Go to MK for MNSSHP party with MaryAZ and familly, Stephanie and family
and Connie and family

Wendesday, September 28 --

Go to Studios for Rope Drop
Lunch at 11:30 at Sci Fi (but thinking of changing to Mama Melrose)
Going to MK or Epcot (or both after)

Thursday, September 29 --

8:00 a.m. Breakfast at Kona
Then drive to Marco Island
Old 06-14-2011, 12:07 PM   #103
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Sorry I haven't been around much! I'm really trying to catch up and STAY caught up on all the threads. DISing is a full-time job sometimes.

Your plans look like so much fun - littered with DIS meets as always! And Boma breakfast....drooooool. No lunch at the Plaza this trip?

Oh, wait! I see it now! I was just looking for it on the last day.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #104
my2disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Ok everyone... time to post final plans!! Only 7 more weeks to go!!! What did we end up with? Who is running the 5K?

2004-POP . 2007-POR . 2009-POFQ . 2010-POLY . 2011-POFQ . 2011-CBR . 2012-WL and DREAM CRUISE . 2013-BCV 10th Year Anniversary, Vow Renewal Trip! - January 2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House - November 2014 -Thanksgiving and turning 40 at Beach Club Villas
my2disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #105
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2disneyboys View Post
Ok everyone... time to post final plans!! Only 7 more weeks to go!!! What did we end up with? Who is running the 5K?
I'll start, Nickie with what I think are our final plans (I hope we do NOT change anything else):

Thursday, September 22

We arrive at MCO at 10:30 p.m. and will pick up rental car and drive to LaQuinta for the night (free room with Mark's points)

Friday, September 23

We will check out of the LaQuinta and drive to Waffle House for breakfast; we'll hit one or two of the Disney Outlet stores and then go over to AKL to check into our one-bedroom villa in Kidani at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. If our villa is not ready (which I'm assuming it won't), we will eat lunch at Mara and then swim in the pool. We are meeting Stefy & Dave from London for a drink at the Tambu Lounge and then head to Downtown Disney and have dinner at Raglan Road; we'll do a little shopping and then meet Sophia & Joe for a drink at Fulton's (Stefy & Dave and Sophia & Joe are fellow DISer's).

Saturday, September 24

We have a 9:25 a.m. breakfast at Boma and then we will walk around the resort and try to take everything in, take lots of pictures, sit on the balcony of our villa and watch the animals and swim. We are having dinner at Downtown Disney at Earl of Sandwich (a first for us) then head back to AKL and go swimming with Miss Cayley and Miss Avery

Sunday, September 25

We will get up relatively early and check in at Old Key West in a Studio for our next four nights. We will then head over to the Magic Kingdom for the opening show and then slwly walk to the Crystal Palace where we are having breakfast with Miss Cayley, Miss Avery, Mary, Jeff and the grandparents. We'll do some attractions and then go back to Old Key West to unpack and swim for a little while. Then it is back to MK for EMH's.

Monday, September 26

We will go to Animal Kingdom for morning EMH's. We plan on having an early lunch after doing the attractions and shows; we are eating at Flame Tree Barbecue. After that, we will head over to Epcot and stay until closing.

Tuesday, September 27

Up early to be at Epcot for morning EMH's. Our oldest son, Andy, will be arriving at MCO around 11:30 and we hope will be at Epcot by 1 p.m. We'll do some attractions with Andy and then go back to Old Key West to get Andy unpacked and changed into our "costumes". We are then heading to dinner at Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club with Mary and her family and then heading to the MNSSHP for the evening with Miss Cayley and Miss Avery.

Wednesday, September 28

We will head to the Studios for rope drop and make the mad dash for Toy Story Mania like everyone else; we have an 11:20 lunch ADR at 50's Prime Time (we've not been here in over 10 years); back to Epcot where we have a dinner ADR at Rose & Crown. We will hang here all night (they have evening EMH's); Andy and his Dad will have drinks around WS I am sure.

Thursday, September 29

We will be up early to check out of Old Key West and load up the car with our luggage. From there, we have a 7:30 a.m. ADR at Kona (I refuse to cancel this one this year!) and then we will go to the Magic Kingdom and do all the rides that we can prior to our 1:45 ADR at the Plaza Restaurant (our traditional last meal). After lunch, we will drive to Marco Island where we will be from the 29th p.m. until we depart on Wednesday, October 5 for home

Last edited by KatMark; 08-24-2011 at 12:41 PM.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: