Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #136
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

That is so funny to see all of the beautiful, sun shiney pictures and then the ones of the snow! That would have been so hard to come back to!

I can't believe the report is over! It's always so sad when they end. I so enjoyed it though. I'll definitely follow along again for any future reports! Hopefully that won't be too far away.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 PM   #137
jc040404
DIS Veteran

I've always noticed your TR title in the list and meant to check it out. The P&F thing got me! Now that you're finished, I finally got around to it and read the entire thing tonight. Loved it! I feel like I should've been taking notes for all the nifty things you wrote about that I'd never noticed. We're definitely making a stop in Sir Mickey's for one. I'd never noticed that giant! Thanks for sharing your trip. Your family looks like a lot of fun!
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #138
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAFan0829 View Post
Noooooooooo!!!! I can't believe this is the end!!
I've so enjoyed reading every bit of your report! I loved seeing all the signs on your trek home, and felt really bad that you had to come home to such stinky weather. After seeing all the pics from FL to SC, I definitely wasn't expecting to see snow!
Anyhoo--thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great report. I always love reading about your adventures. So when's the next one?
Thanks for reading Missy! Yes the snow was not fun to come home to and we had a long, snowfilled winter!

Hmmm I don't know when my next one will be but I'll be sure to let you know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeko_33785 View Post
Wow, what a contrast between all the Disney pics and the last ones with all the snow. Must not have been easy at all to adjust again.

Enjoyed the report. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Thanks for reading Meeko! and the snow was not fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I'm sad to see your TR is over!! Ugh wasn't the weather just awful this past winter?? I think seeing snow was pretty much unavoidable for like 3 months straight in the entire Northeast hahaha.

Great report? So is there a Disney cruise in your future...???
This winter was HORRIBLE! At one point, the snow pile at the end of my driveway was over 8' tall, no joke!

Hmmm....its a possibility of a cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
That is so funny to see all of the beautiful, sun shiney pictures and then the ones of the snow! That would have been so hard to come back to!

I can't believe the report is over! It's always so sad when they end. I so enjoyed it though. I'll definitely follow along again for any future reports! Hopefully that won't be too far away.

Thanks for reading Courtney! Now I can put my full attention towards your wedding/Disneymoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc040404 View Post
I've always noticed your TR title in the list and meant to check it out. The P&F thing got me! Now that you're finished, I finally got around to it and read the entire thing tonight. Loved it! I feel like I should've been taking notes for all the nifty things you wrote about that I'd never noticed. We're definitely making a stop in Sir Mickey's for one. I'd never noticed that giant! Thanks for sharing your trip. Your family looks like a lot of fun!
You got to read it to completion! Thanks so much for joining! Make sure you do take a look at the details on your next trip. Its what makes me go back all the time!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Old 06-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #139
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Your title caught my attention-Completed.
I love when I find completed TR's. I am on page 5.

Love POR and I think you are the first person that said, they wanted to stay in Magnolian Bend. Everyone always wants to stay over in the Bayou Section. Blah. We stayed in the same building as you, twice. (Next time I am going to get the King Bed). We usually took walks over to POFQ for their Baquettes and cheesy steak sandwhichs.

Just saw your pictures of the 3:00 o'clock parade at AK. I finally saw the parade this past April. We stood next to the people that sign for the Hearing IMpaired. I also stood next to a CM that came to the parade to see her roommates. She said they all started together this past January and she was the only one out of the 5 that didn't get to be in a parade. She worked over at the MK at Casey's.

Will finish up your TR this afternoon.
I"m sure I'll be back to comment more.

Edit-I'm back and finished.
I saw an Apolo Launch when I was 8 and I always promised my kids to take them to see a Shuttle Launch.
We saw a Shuttle Launch in Nov. 2010.
You took great pictures. We were at some park with tv news trucks, and I think we were outside of Titusville.
It took us 2 hours to get back and I was so car sick-90 degree heat at 6:00 p.m. yet and slow traffic with fumes.

Isn't it sad coming home.
I put away all my winter clothes after our trip-I was there the first week in April. I sure did freeze this Spring.

I see you have other TR's, can't wait to read them.

Last edited by OhMari; 06-01-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:51 AM   #140
Jennifer48

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Your title caught my attention-Completed.
I love when I find completed TR's. I am on page 5.

Love POR and I think you are the first person that said, they wanted to stay in Magnolian Bend. Everyone always wants to stay over in the Bayou Section. Blah. We stayed in the same building as you, twice. (Next time I am going to get the King Bed). We usually took walks over to POFQ for their Baquettes and cheesy steak sandwhichs.

Just saw your pictures of the 3:00 o'clock parade at AK. I finally saw the parade this past April. We stood next to the people that sign for the Hearing IMpaired. I also stood next to a CM that came to the parade to see her roommates. She said they all started together this past January and she was the only one out of the 5 that didn't get to be in a parade. She worked over at the MK at Casey's.

Will finish up your TR this afternoon.
I"m sure I'll be back to comment more.

Edit-I'm back and finished.
I saw an Apolo Launch when I was 8 and I always promised my kids to take them to see a Shuttle Launch.
We saw a Shuttle Launch in Nov. 2010.
You took great pictures. We were at some park with tv news trucks, and I think we were outside of Titusville.
It took us 2 hours to get back and I was so car sick-90 degree heat at 6:00 p.m. yet and slow traffic with fumes.

Isn't it sad coming home.
I put away all my winter clothes after our trip-I was there the first week in April. I sure did freeze this Spring.

I see you have other TR's, can't wait to read them.
Thanks for coming and reading OhMari!

Aren't the shuttle launches amazing?! Its so difficult to describe seeing it in person. Just knowing that the shuttle you are watching is heading up to space is unreal. I hope the space program can continue one day!
A Road Trip Engagement
Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #141
Hixski51
Earning My Ears

Just got done with your trip report.....very nice as usual. Too bad everyone didn't get to hear you on the video from the shuttle launch. They would have loved it!!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #142
Jennifer48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hixski51 View Post
Just got done with your trip report.....very nice as usual. Too bad everyone didn't get to hear you on the video from the shuttle launch. They would have loved it!!
Zip it!
A Road Trip Engagement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: