Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #301
cherokeemamma
DIS Veteran
 
cherokeemamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GA just a bit too far from the Mouse
Posts: 1,124

Great update!

I can so identify with you and your DD not being into the princesses anymore. It is a terrible moment when you realize they are past all of that and we are not!
My DD has been there for a while now.... Thankfully my kids still love Disney...my DS is graduating HS next year and the Disney cruise is what he what he wants to do for his graduation!

Agreeing with everyone else that the Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's are a great idea and what a deal!
__________________
Cherokeemamma
Me DH DD15 DS19

Check out my first trip report: The Hill Family's Surprise Vacation(w/ a ton of pics):
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1234215
cherokeemamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #302
dvc4life
Disney is my Happy Place
 
dvc4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,853

Great Update!!!!

Already told my DH next cruise, it's mimosa's and bloody mary's all the way in the morning. Woo, freakin', Hoo!

Too bad our girls have to grow up. Sad when then grow up and out of the princess stage. Or, when they are old enough on the cruise that the only time you see them is for dinner. Otherwise they are always with their friends chillin. But, it is the best of all worlds, it is a mom and dad vacation; a kids vacation; and a family vacation. Cuz ya all get to do what you want either together or apart. It is definitely a win-win for us all now that our girls are older.
__________________
Chris
dvc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #303
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
 
anewmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Temecula, Ca
Posts: 2,687

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
woooo-hoooo for a week count down!!!

What happens at WDW stays at WDW right??
Not when Dis moms make a trip report AND take camera's, and phones with pic messages LOL I expect some good drunk text
__________________
Drea
anewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #304
999ghostslover
DIS Veteran
 
999ghostslover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 764

Thank you and I will next time! We live nowhere near Tuskaloosa. The entire state was devastated and the news makes it seem like it was one part. An F-5 (the longest in recorded history) took out a lot of my town and we sustained damage from an F-3 earlier in the day. What happened in Tuskaloosa is so sad but we had tons of death and destruction here too. On day 3 of hiding out in SC my DH got a call from one of his employees in NYC who said he had been trying his office line over and over and couldn't get through. It never occurred to him that all everything in Huntsville was damaged and no one was there. North Alabama was without power for 5-7 days because the tornado damaged it. nuts.
__________________
Erin (the Mom), Tom (the Dad), Abby Rose (7), Brady (4) and Colin (2)
lots of OP stays in childhood, Marriott World Centre 8/99, POFQ 1/05, POFQ 1/07, WL 5/09, CSR 6/11, POP! 2/12, FANTASY 12/12, POR 5/13
[/url]
999ghostslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #305
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!
 
karajeboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 6,575


After that first DOTD, it was time for Goofy Fitness!

Goofy Fitness VIDEO!

Ally and Tori were right in the thick of the action. But once Goofy really started making them work out, they got the heck outta there! Push ups on Vacation???? Who could blame them for moving to the outskirts of the action?








Andif you didn't get enought of the Cha Cha Slide at the Sail Away Party....

Fun in the Sun VIDEO!





Today was the day that Toy Story 3 Director Lee Unrich was speaking. I had every intention of making that but that darn pool gravity took over and I could not seem to tear myself away from this.....




From what I hear this was well worth it..... like so many other things that we just never made!!!!

At 3pm I went to the St Thomas Shopping Highlights in the Promenade Lounge. "Flash" Gordon gave us the ins and outs of deals in St Thomas and since we were getting Jeff a new watch for his birthday......

When I went back to find Jeff, he was still in the same place.... snoozing. And I was really jealous.

Ally was off bouncing from pool to pool with Tori. And it was at this time that we gave Ally "the test." We told her that because she had been so responsible all day, keeping us posted where she was at all times, that we would give her in/out priviledges at the Oceaneer's Lab and Club. She was so proud and so excited. Yes she was only 9 years old (10 in a few days.....) but I guess I had that false sense of security because we were on a DISNEY ship. I would NEVER let her go off by herself at WDW, yet for some reason I felt very safe here......

And as comedian John Charles sang on the last night..... (to the tune of When You Wish Upon a Star.....)

"When you're sitting at the bar.....
Wondering where your children are.....
Here's a tip....
You're on a ship....
They can't.... be.... faaaaaarrrrrr!"

So true, so true.......

Tonight's show was "Villains Tonight" which proved to be my favorite of the cruise.... at least the part I actually got to see.....

Up next.... Wardrobe Malfunction....





__________________
Read along with my most recent TRs...The McSparklesons Sail the Magic.... Again!, April, 2012
Magic, Memories and.... MCSPARKLESONS! A Christmas Grand Gathering
December, 2011



Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #306
KristiMc
DIS Veteran
 
KristiMc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Posts: 3,274

Love watching the videos. Fun Dave was everywhere. You are upset because you missed some of the other events around the ship and I am thinking that we should have hung out at the pool a little bit so the kids could have done these sort of things.

So now we are thinking about changing our July 2012 5-night Canadian cruise to a June 2012 8-night Bahamian. It would cost the same if we moved to an inside room but Matt is not thrilled about not having a verandah. Spoiled kid.
__________________
me DH DS13 DS10
2000:Dixie Landings/Disney Wonder 2006:WL 2008:POFQ 2010:BLT 2011:Disney Magic 2012:Disney Magic 2013:AKV 2013:Disney Fantasy 2014:HHI/Disney Dream
KristiMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #307
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!
 
karajeboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 6,575

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
Love watching the videos. Fun Dave was everywhere. You are upset because you missed some of the other events around the ship and I am thinking that we should have hung out at the pool a little bit so the kids could have done these sort of things.

So now we are thinking about changing our July 2012 5-night Canadian cruise to a June 2012 8-night Bahamian. It would cost the same if we moved to an inside room but Matt is not thrilled about not having a verandah. Spoiled kid.
I booked an inside stateroom for March next year..... And I am not thrilled about not having a verandah.... spoiled Kara. But sadly, I have to go over spring break and next year our break is the week before Easter which means super inflated prices.....

DAVE - that's his name!!! I couldn't remember it! He was a dead ringer for our real estate agent though (and I did NOT like my agent!!!!) so I had to try to separate the two.......
__________________
Read along with my most recent TRs...The McSparklesons Sail the Magic.... Again!, April, 2012
Magic, Memories and.... MCSPARKLESONS! A Christmas Grand Gathering
December, 2011



Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!

Last edited by karajeboo; 05-09-2011 at 12:43 PM.
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #308
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!
 
karajeboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 6,575

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
woooo-hoooo for a week count down!!!

What happens at WDW stays at WDW right??
Yeah, right.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeemamma View Post
Great update!

I can so identify with you and your DD not being into the princesses anymore. It is a terrible moment when you realize they are past all of that and we are not!
My DD has been there for a while now.... Thankfully my kids still love Disney...my DS is graduating HS next year and the Disney cruise is what he what he wants to do for his graduation!

Agreeing with everyone else that the Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's are a great idea and what a deal!
Jeff keeps saying that if Ally suddenly "out grows" Disney this year, we are cancelling next year's cruise and booking on RCCL. I said, "but who said I would out grown Disney?????" Silly man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc4life View Post
Great Update!!!!

Already told my DH next cruise, it's mimosa's and bloody mary's all the way in the morning. Woo, freakin', Hoo!

Too bad our girls have to grow up. Sad when then grow up and out of the princess stage. Or, when they are old enough on the cruise that the only time you see them is for dinner. Otherwise they are always with their friends chillin. But, it is the best of all worlds, it is a mom and dad vacation; a kids vacation; and a family vacation. Cuz ya all get to do what you want either together or apart. It is definitely a win-win for us all now that our girls are older.
So glad I could spend some money for you on your next cruise. Tell your DH I said, "you're welcome!"

You are so right. A cruise with a good kids program is the best of ALL worlds (trying to avoid singing Hannah Montana there......).

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Not when Dis moms make a trip report AND take camera's, and phones with pic messages LOL I expect some good drunk text
Perfectly stated!!!!! Drunk text?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999ghostslover View Post
Thank you and I will next time! We live nowhere near Tuskaloosa. The entire state was devastated and the news makes it seem like it was one part. An F-5 (the longest in recorded history) took out a lot of my town and we sustained damage from an F-3 earlier in the day. What happened in Tuskaloosa is so sad but we had tons of death and destruction here too. On day 3 of hiding out in SC my DH got a call from one of his employees in NYC who said he had been trying his office line over and over and couldn't get through. It never occurred to him that all everything in Huntsville was damaged and no one was there. North Alabama was without power for 5-7 days because the tornado damaged it. nuts.
I feel for you. I think Tuscaloosa got so much pub because of U of A. That is the city that everyone thinks of when you hear Alabama (I guess?). But so sorry to hear about all that!!!! My company is based out of Chattanooga, TN and they had 7 tornadoes touch down IN ONE DAY during all that mess! Quite a few deaths and so much destruction, but because there wasn't that HUGE twister, it didn't get as much pub either. I grew up in Kansas City and remember spending many nights in the basement....... My dad would hold me up to the basement windows so I could see the tornadoes in the sky. I think that's where I developed my fascination for weather. My dad taught me not to fear weather, but to respect it, and I love it to this day.....
__________________
Read along with my most recent TRs...The McSparklesons Sail the Magic.... Again!, April, 2012
Magic, Memories and.... MCSPARKLESONS! A Christmas Grand Gathering
December, 2011



Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #309
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran
 
CRdisMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,040

that is so wrong---no verandah? that's against the rules of nature. But the mojo will prevail!
__________________
Laura

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #310
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran
 
ladybugmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,783

Hi Kara!! My name is Becky and I just found your TR on Michelle's (SoonerGirl's) PTR! We are going on out first Disney cruise next May--7-day Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!! Can't wait to read all about your cruise--I'm already enjoying it!! Your writing is so fun and witty--very entertaining!! Oh--and I have an Ally (Allyson) as well--my oldest daughter!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #311
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
 
anewmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Temecula, Ca
Posts: 2,687

Quote:
And as comedian John Charles sang on the last night..... (to the tune of When You Wish Upon a Star.....)

"When you're sitting at the bar.....
Wondering where your children are.....
Here's a tip....
You're on a ship....
They can't.... be.... faaaaaarrrrrr!"
Ok I couldnt do it to that tune, I did that tune from the Parenthood movie.. when your sliding into 1st and you feel a big old burst diarrhea phh phhh diarrhea (sorry this is what happens when you have boys.. lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
I booked an inside stateroom for March next year..... And I am not thrilled about not having a verandah.... spoiled Kara. But sadly, I have to go over spring break and next year our break is the week before Easter which means super inflated prices.....
We had an inside on our Disney Cruise.... then a balcony on the Carny. and a window on our RCCL... Im not sure I can ever go back to an inside. The boys loved it cuz it was ubber dark so they could sleep till noon. I hate that so I will need at least a window.. but im not sure if I could give up the balcony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
Jeff keeps saying that if Ally suddenly "out grows" Disney this year, we are cancelling next year's cruise and booking on RCCL. I said, "but who said I would out grown Disney?????" Silly man.
I thought my boys would outgrow it too but even E want to sail with the mouse again.

You are so right. A cruise with a good kids program is the best of ALL worlds (trying to avoid singing Hannah Montana there......).
SO TRUE!!!!

Perfectly stated!!!!! Drunk text?????
HA.. Ask El and Jen about my famouse text
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
that is so wrong---no verandah? that's against the rules of nature. But the mojo will prevail!
If you work an inside room into a verandah.. im going on every vacation with you from now on!
__________________
Drea
anewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:53 AM   #312
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!
 
karajeboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 6,575

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
that is so wrong---no verandah? that's against the rules of nature. But the mojo will prevail!
I am so anal that I will find the deal that bumps me into the verandah stateroom. It might be that I get a deal and pay form ocean view and get upgraded, or I might win the lottery...... but somehow, some way.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Hi Kara!! My name is Becky and I just found your TR on Michelle's (SoonerGirl's) PTR! We are going on out first Disney cruise next May--7-day Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!! Can't wait to read all about your cruise--I'm already enjoying it!! Your writing is so fun and witty--very entertaining!! Oh--and I have an Ally (Allyson) as well--my oldest daughter!
OK, you are the second person I've met with an Allyson (Ally). One of my Ally's BFFs in Florida was an Ally (Allyson) - it's the spelling that always gets people. Jeff wanted the traditional Allison. I wanted Allyson. We were getting ready to check out of the hospital after she was born and they wouldn't let us leave without filling out her birth certificate.

I guess they frown upon " " as a given name.....

Anyway, I finally just wrote down "Allyson." Jeff asked why I got to pick the name....

"Well, remember when we built our house and I wanted blue shutters and you wanted green? We got green so you won that one."

So now every time we are out somewhere and they have all the personalized Christmas ornaments or door hangers, Jeff tells Ally, "I would have bought you this 'Allison' magnet but Mommy spelled your name wrong."

So as she gets older, she can thank me for her lack of tacky door magnets......

As for the cruise, you will absolutely LOVE it!!!! We are doing the Magic again next March, then in May I'm doing a 4 night Dream with my DISmoms...... But I just do not know if I'll love the big ship. Right now the Magic has my heart....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Ok I couldnt do it to that tune, I did that tune from the Parenthood movie.. when your sliding into 1st and you feel a big old burst diarrhea phh phhh diarrhea (sorry this is what happens when you have boys.. lol)

We had an inside on our Disney Cruise.... then a balcony on the Carny. and a window on our RCCL... Im not sure I can ever go back to an inside. The boys loved it cuz it was ubber dark so they could sleep till noon. I hate that so I will need at least a window.. but im not sure if I could give up the balcony.

If you work an inside room into a verandah.. im going on every vacation with you from now on!
Girl I do have some mojo. We lived in Florida for almost 3 years, on all but one of our MANY weekend trips, we were upgraded. At AKL I paid for the parking lot view, overlooking the garbage dump, next door to the rattling washer in the laundry room.... We were upgraded to Savannah view. At All Star Movies, we were not only upgraded to CSR (yes, from a value to a mod), but once we got to CSR we were upgraded to preferred room with new queen beds, remodeled, in the building right next to registration. At VWL, upgraded from parking lot view to woods view. Need I say more?????

So ya never know, right????
__________________
Read along with my most recent TRs...The McSparklesons Sail the Magic.... Again!, April, 2012
Magic, Memories and.... MCSPARKLESONS! A Christmas Grand Gathering
December, 2011



Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #313
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran
 
MAGICFOR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,832

Hello Mrs McS! Finally caught up. You look Mahvalous all dressed up, but I know you know you are too sexy!

Giggle Rasul-girl needs to be transferred to another department until she grows up. It's hard enough not to watch the clock as it is.

You had me crying with your non-princess reaction. It happens so fast, doesn't it? I remember when you were sharing pics of Ally so excited to meet the princesses.

I find that we usually get too relaxed to join in the activities we think look interesting, too! It just feels too good to relax and be waited on!

Glad you see you enjoying your cruise so much! I'm really trying to keep my fingers from pulling the trigger on a booking! But, as you said, I am going to do whatever it takes to be at WDW with my grandbabies in 2013 - that means we will probably not do a trip next year, except maybe to DLR because we have family to see there.

I'm worried about the Wardrobe malfunction




Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
woooo-hoooo for a week count down!!!

What happens at WDW stays at WDW right??
Not on your life! It is your responsibility to share with all of us who can only live vicariously through the rest of you!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #314
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Wicket's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,011

Tammie, not to hijack this TR, but I totally get the grandbaby thing. I'm taking my granddaughters for their first Disney trip. I've been saving for months for a magical trip. I'm so excited.
__________________
wicket's mom WDW-1975 thru 1985 offsite, stayed FW in '86
CSR '02, CB'06, CSR '09, CBR '11, AKL '12, AKL '13
Fast Passes, We Don't Need No Stinkin' Fast Passes
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #315
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran
 
MAGICFOR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Tammie, not to hijack this TR, but I totally get the grandbaby thing. I'm taking my granddaughters for their first Disney trip. I've been saving for months for a magical trip. I'm so excited.
I know it will be worth the sacrifice! Next month is the month I start buying Disney gift cards to save up for meals. It will be fun to actually start putting the plan in place!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: