Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #3481
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

And here's Greg (billybobblockhead) and I at Epcot in February 2011

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #3482
chillcoupons
Dis Dad's Club Member #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHerd1028 View Post
Great picture!!! Meeting in person just seems to further solidify the friendships we have all made on here. I am looking forward to when I can meet more of you guys!

Dis Dads meets are great, Virginia still talks about how she chased Ethan around.

Happy Birthday Aaron!
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #3483
stopher1

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

And here's Brody (dadio) and I at the Studios in February 2011

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #3484
stopher1

And Dave (dvczerfs) and I at Epcot in December 2010

Old 03-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #3485
stopher1

And Christian and I again in the MK - December 2010

Old 03-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #3486
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Madison saw the picture and asked who those guys were. I told her to look closer and see if she recognized anyone.

TIMMY!!!

Nice pictures, fellas!
LOL Next time I am going to wear a disguise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
Tim, I missed your reply. What you got?
You think it is possible to ship you a pizza? I'm in... just have to think of something that is shippable if I lose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillcoupons View Post
Dis Dads meets are great, Virginia still talks about how she chased Ethan around.
Hey Christian!!!! Congrats on being a DIS Dad x 2!!!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #3487
stopher1

And a bunch of us at the MK - December 2010

Me, Christian, Carl, Barry & Tim

Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #3488
stopher1

And my Groupies friends and I at the MK - December 2010

oops - wrong thread, oh well... enjoy

Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #3489
PGHDisneyfan
Im a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way I walk

Lookin for some advice

Hey gang I need some man help here.

Im taking wifey and jr for a well deserved trip to The World April 13-19. I would love to do something special for my wonderful wife after all she has done for me. In 2008 I was downsized from the heavy duty trucking industry and really didnt get back to work until this past December (yup that 2 long years). I worked 70+ hours a week at odd jobs to gets by until my current job came through with has been a real blessing. All the while DW stuck by me, took care of our son and was the best wife any man could ask for. I have truely been blessed! Anywho I would like to do something nice for her on this trip and I was looking for some suggestions from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

Brent

(me) (DW) (DS)(DS) (oscar)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #3490
GoHerd1028
DDC 172
"Insert clever tag fairy saying here"
You really think I'm clever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillcoupons View Post

Happy Birthday Aaron!
I am glad he left an impression on here...I think ...he is a wild man for sure LOL..I just need to put that energy in his baseball swing and I think we have a winner
DisDads Club Member #172
DH Steve (47) DW Shari (47) DS Ethan (9) DD Lauren (8)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #3491
stopher1

Barry and I at the Studios - December 2010

Old 03-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #3492
GoHerd1028
DDC 172
"Insert clever tag fairy saying here"
You really think I'm clever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
Barry and I at the Studios - December 2010

What???!!! No Wisconsin sweatshirt??
DisDads Club Member #172
DH Steve (47) DW Shari (47) DS Ethan (9) DD Lauren (8)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #3493
AirGoofy
DIS Dad#341
Savvy!
I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
You think it is possible to ship you a pizza? I'm in... just have to think of something that is shippable if I lose...
Oh, UConn is going down, so you better think of something. And, I'm not tipping that delivery driver. Yeah, I tried to Google an authentic CN food dish, and I couldn't find anything. Moonlite BBQ has fed two presidents (Bush 1 and Clinton) and made locally. If your team gets lucky enough to win (or Calhoun pays the refs enough $), I'll ship you some BBQ pork or mutton. They seal and freeze it, so it ships well. It is served best on hamburger bun, pickle, and onion (if you like onion). I'll let you add those locally.
DIS Dad #341
WDW Commando #187
Disneytopia LIVE! DVC Trip Reports
2014 DDC Disney World Series Champion
2011 Dis Dads Pro Football Pick'em Champion
Old 03-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #3494
KTME
DIS Dad

Quote:
Yeah, no cheeseball stains either. How do we know that's the real Barry?

Old 03-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #3495
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGHDisneyfan View Post
Hey gang I need some man help here.

Im taking wifey and jr for a well deserved trip to The World April 13-19. I would love to do something special for my wonderful wife after all she has done for me. In 2008 I was downsized from the heavy duty trucking industry and really didnt get back to work until this past December (yup that 2 long years). I worked 70+ hours a week at odd jobs to gets by until my current job came through with has been a real blessing. All the while DW stuck by me, took care of our son and was the best wife any man could ask for. I have truely been blessed! Anywho I would like to do something nice for her on this trip and I was looking for some suggestions from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

Brent
How about a Spa day? Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs both have spas. I don't know anything about either of them, so I can't recommend either, but I'm sure they're both fantastic.
Are you staying onsite? If so, you can contact the Disney Florist and have some flowers in the room when you check in. (This will run you some big $$$, though)
Or maybe a Wishes Dessert party. I'm not sure if they're still going on, but who wouldn't want to watch fireworks and eat from and endless supply of sweets?
Finally, arrange a bass fishing outing on seven seas lagoon. I'm sure she would love that!

Quote:
Believe it or not, it was in the wash!! I wore it a few days earlier at our Downtown Disney Meet and it was in the wash back at the Treehouse Villa. Really!!

Tags
club, dad, dis

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: