Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #1396
Spanky
Mouseketeer

DISNEY4US - I know you are supper busy but before all the 2014 requests hit you would you please take a moment to correct me on the Bin 3 use. I would love to go to Disney for 5 weeks but alas my budget can only take one week so I only need bin #3 from 11/30 to 12/7. Somehow it got posted as 11/03-12/7. I don't want to discourage someone from asking for the Nov. dates if they could use bin #3.
Thanks again for all the work you do on this project.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #1397
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdana View Post
I have bin 1 ( u think) 12/26 - 1/3. Sadly we will not be in Orlando feel free to find it a new home for my the ny
Thanks for letting me know!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
DISNEY4US - I know you are supper busy but before all the 2014 requests hit you would you please take a moment to correct me on the Bin 3 use. I would love to go to Disney for 5 weeks but alas my budget can only take one week so I only need bin #3 from 11/30 to 12/7. Somehow it got posted as 11/03-12/7. I don't want to discourage someone from asking for the Nov. dates if they could use bin #3.
Thanks again for all the work you do on this project.
LOL, sorry...5 wks would be amazing though, huh?
I've updated it for you!

kadillon you have been added for 8/17-8/24
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #1398
DisneyToddlers
Mouseketeer

Hi, Just wanted to check if bin #1 was ever located? We are scheduled for it from 8/25-9/2. Thanks!

DisneyToddlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #1399
ejkjrogers
Earning My Ears

I'd love to sign up for a bin, but my post count is not greater then 10. Our check-in date is November 30-December 7. Can you please sign us up for a bin?
ejkjrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #1400
lillygator

Mom of two Princesses!
Grew up wanting to be a can can girl
let's just say my whoop whoop's woke the sleeping giant!

I had signed up...and was contacted by cinderellamom123. I believe she is staying two weeks and I just told her to keep the bin, I don't really need it. But I just want to clrify since kadillion contacted me and is expecting the box from me.
Hide the rum, the 2007 Bad Girl Adventures have begun!
'04 ~ Pop, AKL, ASMo, WL & Wonder Cruise!
'05 ~ ASMo, CBR, CSR, ASMu, Pop, Poly & Eastern Cruise!
'06 ~ POR, ASSports, ASMusic x 2, AKL, BWI, POP & Double Dip Cruise!
'07 ~ CBR, ASMo, BCV x 2, OKW, Orlando Breeze, POP!!
'08 ~ Offsite Knight's Inn YUCK! ~ Stealing the Magic ~ May Repo! Candy Cane Inn!
'09 ~ May DCL Western~Key Lime Pirates!
lillygator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #1401
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
I had signed up...and was contacted by cinderellamom123. I believe she is staying two weeks and I just told her to keep the bin, I don't really need it. But I just want to clrify since kadillion contacted me and is expecting the box from me.
Does cinderellamom123 have kadillion's info to put on the bin?
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 07-31-2013, 06:44 PM   #1402
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkjrogers View Post
I'd love to sign up for a bin, but my post count is not greater then 10. Our check-in date is November 30-December 7. Can you please sign us up for a bin?
I'm sorry, but all the bins are accounted for during those dates. Have a wonderfult trip!!
Old 07-31-2013, 06:48 PM   #1403
Chelley00
DIS Veteran

We had to cancel our October trip for WBC. We had Bin #2 from October 12 -26. Sorry to bail
Old 07-31-2013, 06:57 PM   #1404
Disneyforus

Important update

Tommorow is August 1, and I will begin taking requests for 2014. It would help if you could PM me instead of posting on the thread, that way I can slot people in...in the order they requested. If your post count is <10 then feel free to request on the thread.

The other bit of news is on a personal level. Our family has decided to step forward in faith and begin adoption proceedings for a daughter from Haiti. We are so excited to be growing our family in this way. Haiti is a rather unstable country and adoption from there is tedioius and can be long, but we are really feeling God lead us to this country for our adoption.

With that being said, I have decided that I will need to step down from "keeper of the bins" on this thread. We have our final Disney trip as a family of 6 planned in just a few weeks, and then my oldest son and I are traveling to Haiti in September for a mission trip...then we are going to be busy for the next several months getting our homestudy and dossier completed. It's very exciting, but I feel the need to cut back on certain areas. We are putting Disney trips on hold until we get our daughter home.
So, I am not walking away from these boards but am asking you to consider if this is something you may be interested in. It really has been such fun to help coordinate all you amazing people "paying it forward at Bonnet Creek". Please contact me by PM if you might be interested. I really feel strongly about finding the right person to hand this over to, and will hang in here until that time.

Thanks so much for letting me share!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #1405
tallmouse
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
We had to cancel our October trip for WBC. We had Bin #2 from October 12 -26. Sorry to bail
in that case, I would like to request Bin #2 from October 12 to 21.
Thanks
tallmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #1406
cruisinpan567
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus
Tommorow is August 1, and I will begin taking requests for 2014. It would help if you could PM me instead of posting on the thread, that way I can slot people in...in the order they requested. If your post count is <10 then feel free to request on the thread.

The other bit of news is on a personal level. Our family has decided to step forward in faith and begin adoption proceedings for a daughter from Haiti. We are so excited to be growing our family in this way. Haiti is a rather unstable country and adoption from there is tedioius and can be long, but we are really feeling God lead us to this country for our adoption.

With that being said, I have decided that I will need to step down from "keeper of the bins" on this thread. We have our final Disney trip as a family of 6 planned in just a few weeks, and then my oldest son and I are traveling to Haiti in September for a mission trip...then we are going to be busy for the next several months getting our homestudy and dossier completed. It's very exciting, but I feel the need to cut back on certain areas. We are putting Disney trips on hold until we get our daughter home.
So, I am not walking away from these boards but am asking you to consider if this is something you may be interested in. It really has been such fun to help coordinate all you amazing people "paying it forward at Bonnet Creek". Please contact me by PM if you might be interested. I really feel strongly about finding the right person to hand this over to, and will hang in here until that time.

Thanks so much for letting me share!
Good luck on your adoption process and thanks for being the keeper of the bins. We go the last week I August and we are lucky enough to get a bin that week. Good luck
cruisinpan567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #1407
kadillon
Earning My Ears

Getting bin soon

I'm kadillon obviously! I just PM'ed Cinderella's mom with my name and check in date...is there anything more I need to do to get the bin on August 10?

I've PM'ed disneytoddlers and haven't heard back...do I leave it at the desk with her screen name on the top?

Getting excited...
Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #1408
cinderellamom123
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!. Kadillion, I just replied to your pm regarding the green bin. Everything looks right. Crusinpan567 your silver bin will be waiting for you. We actually leave the 17th and it looks like there is nobody inbetween. Will be checking this site here and there. I can also leave a phone number if interested. Thanks
cinderellamom123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #1409
cruisinpan567
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderellamom123
Hi everyone!. Kadillion, I just replied to your pm regarding the green bin. Everything looks right. Crusinpan567 your silver bin will be waiting for you. We actually leave the 17th and it looks like there is nobody inbetween. Will be checking this site here and there. I can also leave a phone number if interested. Thanks
Thanks have a great vacation everyone!
cruisinpan567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #1410
DisneyToddlers
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadillon View Post
I'm kadillon obviously! I just PM'ed Cinderella's mom with my name and check in date...is there anything more I need to do to get the bin on August 10?

I've PM'ed disneytoddlers and haven't heard back...do I leave it at the desk with her screen name on the top?

Getting excited...
Hi Kelly! Checked my inbox, but didn't get the PM for some reason. Just sent you a PM with all my info. Please let me know if you get it.

DisneyToddlers is offline   Reply With Quote