Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #1051
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 611

Okay I will get with Rachelmouse and figure out a way to get her the AAA pass when we leave!
__________________
Me , DS



nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #1052
justwinnie
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 567

Need to be removed for Bin #1.

Hi,

I am signed up for Bin #1, but cannot take it. I'm from NJ and my flights have been cancelled due to the hurricane. Not sure when we'll get there!

I've contacted the person before and after me, so hopefully the exchange will go well.

10/28 - 11/02 SYLVESTER7577
11/02 - 11/09 justwinnie
11/09 - 11/16 Photobee

I'm really sorry about this. We had been looking forward to the trip. All around us there is loss of power, downed trees, damaged homes, water advisories. We are lucky that power was only out for the night and none of our downed trees hit any property other than old fences.

Thank you for the opportunity! Maybe next time!
__________________
-----------------------------------
Cast: JustWinnie DH DD11 Twin Boys 6
Previous trips: 7/87 offsite ~ 10/02 ASMo ~ 10/03 ASMu ~6/04 BWI ~ 12/04 BWI ~ 4/05 CSR ~ 9/05 ASMu ~ 11/05 OKW ~ 5/06 SSR ~ 9/06 POFQ ~ 2/07 POP (Grand Gathering)~ 10/07 DTD Hilton and AKV ~10/08 AKV ~ 6/09 BWV ~ 11/09 BLT ~11/10 AKV ~11/11 WBC ~ 5/12 BWV ~11/12 AKV ~DLR 6/13 ~ 11/13 VWL
Upcoming trips: 11/14 AOA
justwinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #1053
southbound
Mouseketeer
 
southbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: cowtown
Posts: 94

To the folks with bin #1 I owe you a big apology. I accidentally forgot to put the diamond parking pass back in the bin. I tried to contact the person after me to give it to them personally, but unfortunately they did not give me their 'real' name, so I was unable to contact them. I am totally willing to mail it to someone if they will trust me with their name and address??? I live in Canada, so it will take a little bit longer to get it there. I do believe that 99.9% of the people on here are very good, decent folks and I gave my real name and address in Canada to another without hesitation. I also exchanged phone numbers with another so that we could exchange the bin easily. I know not everyone feels comfortable with this, so I understand if nobody wants to do that to get the pass. My husband said it was the best thing in the bin for him, and again I am soooo sorry it didn't get put back in. I also tried to give away the stroller than Branabb left for us, and the woman who contacted me first never got back to me when I asked for her name. I did get it to another lady arriving today, and she didn't hesitate to leave her name, and now will have a great stroller for her stay. I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I think a little bit of trust is needed for this wonderful idea to work well. Please contact me privately if you want the diamond parking pass... it was great to have!
__________________
southbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #1054
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwinnie View Post
Hi,

I am signed up for Bin #1, but cannot take it. I'm from NJ and my flights have been cancelled due to the hurricane. Not sure when we'll get there!

I've contacted the person before and after me, so hopefully the exchange will go well.

10/28 - 11/02 SYLVESTER7577
11/02 - 11/09 justwinnie
11/09 - 11/16 Photobee

I'm really sorry about this. We had been looking forward to the trip. All around us there is loss of power, downed trees, damaged homes, water advisories. We are lucky that power was only out for the night and none of our downed trees hit any property other than old fences.

Thank you for the opportunity! Maybe next time!
So sorry your trip was cancelled, and pray that all those affected by the storm will find peace during this difficult time.

If you didn't actually "talk" to SYLVESTER7577 you might want to also let Photobee know your contact name on the bin, in case the correct name doesn't get on there.....let me know if you need anything else.
__________________
Me DH DS 15 DD 13DS 11 DS 9 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #1055
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran
 
haPevraftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 688

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound View Post
To the folks with bin #1 I owe you a big apology. I accidentally forgot to put the diamond parking pass back in the bin. I tried to contact the person after me to give it to them personally, but unfortunately they did not give me their 'real' name, so I was unable to contact them. I am totally willing to mail it to someone if they will trust me with their name and address??? I live in Canada, so it will take a little bit longer to get it there. I do believe that 99.9% of the people on here are very good, decent folks and I gave my real name and address in Canada to another without hesitation. I also exchanged phone numbers with another so that we could exchange the bin easily. I know not everyone feels comfortable with this, so I understand if nobody wants to do that to get the pass. My husband said it was the best thing in the bin for him, and again I am soooo sorry it didn't get put back in. I also tried to give away the stroller than Branabb left for us, and the woman who contacted me first never got back to me when I asked for her name. I did get it to another lady arriving today, and she didn't hesitate to leave her name, and now will have a great stroller for her stay. I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but I think a little bit of trust is needed for this wonderful idea to work well. Please contact me privately if you want the diamond parking pass... it was great to have!
I would be happy to give you my contact info, but we are not arriving to WBC until 12/28. If you do not hear from anyone else that is arriving sooner, let me know and I will PM you with my info. How long is the pass valid for?
__________________
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC; WBC Spring Break 2015
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #1056
justwinnie
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus

So sorry your trip was cancelled, and pray that all those affected by the storm will find peace during this difficult time.

If you didn't actually "talk" to SYLVESTER7577 you might want to also let Photobee know your contact name on the bin, in case the correct name doesn't get on there.....let me know if you need anything else.
I have heard back from both parties so hopefully the exchange of bin 1 will go smoothly.

Thanks for your concern. We'll get to Disney soon enough.

Our area will be ok, but I feel so sad for those in shore towns. This is the second hurricane we went through in 14 months!
__________________
-----------------------------------
Cast: JustWinnie DH DD11 Twin Boys 6
Previous trips: 7/87 offsite ~ 10/02 ASMo ~ 10/03 ASMu ~6/04 BWI ~ 12/04 BWI ~ 4/05 CSR ~ 9/05 ASMu ~ 11/05 OKW ~ 5/06 SSR ~ 9/06 POFQ ~ 2/07 POP (Grand Gathering)~ 10/07 DTD Hilton and AKV ~10/08 AKV ~ 6/09 BWV ~ 11/09 BLT ~11/10 AKV ~11/11 WBC ~ 5/12 BWV ~11/12 AKV ~DLR 6/13 ~ 11/13 VWL
Upcoming trips: 11/14 AOA
justwinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #1057
Photobee
Mouseketeer
 
Photobee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwinnie View Post
Hi,

I am signed up for Bin #1, but cannot take it. I'm from NJ and my flights have been cancelled due to the hurricane. Not sure when we'll get there!

I've contacted the person before and after me, so hopefully the exchange will go well.

10/28 - 11/02 SYLVESTER7577
11/02 - 11/09 justwinnie
11/09 - 11/16 Photobee

I'm really sorry about this. We had been looking forward to the trip. All around us there is loss of power, downed trees, damaged homes, water advisories. We are lucky that power was only out for the night and none of our downed trees hit any property other than old fences.

Thank you for the opportunity! Maybe next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
So sorry your trip was cancelled, and pray that all those affected by the storm will find peace during this difficult time.

If you didn't actually "talk" to SYLVESTER7577 you might want to also let Photobee know your contact name on the bin, in case the correct name doesn't get on there.....let me know if you need anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwinnie View Post
I have heard back from both parties so hopefully the exchange of bin 1 will go smoothly.

Thanks for your concern. We'll get to Disney soon enough.

Our area will be ok, but I feel so sad for those in shore towns. This is the second hurricane we went through in 14 months!

Yep, we are all set and have contacted each other! I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip (or hopefully just postpone it some), but I'm so glad you and your family are safe and that there was no serious damage done!
__________________
Photobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #1058
drmark50
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 21

I will be at WBC 11/11-11/16 - is there any availability of either bin? Thanks!
drmark50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:01 AM   #1059
rachelmouse
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4

Nancy 155- Hi - HD says he wants to try the shuttles! Thank you for trying to pass along your AAA pass. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving trip!!

Rachel
rachelmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #1060
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 611

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmouse View Post
Nancy 155- Hi - HD says he wants to try the shuttles! Thank you for trying to pass along your AAA pass. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving trip!!

Rachel
No problem, enjoy your trip!
__________________
Me , DS



nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #1061
syk731
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 41

I am staying at WBC now and will be checking out on 11/6. I have a AAA parking pass and probably some bottled water that I can pass on, if anyone is interested. I see that one if he bins is missing their parking pass and I would be happy to donate mine if someone will let me know how to get it to whomever the right person is. Thanks.
syk731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #1062
blessedby3
Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my username :)
 
blessedby3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Blue Ridge, Virginia
Posts: 7,834

Quote:
Originally Posted by syk731 View Post
I am staying at WBC now and will be checking out on 11/6. I have a AAA parking pass and probably some bottled water that I can pass on, if anyone is interested. I see that one if he bins is missing their parking pass and I would be happy to donate mine if someone will let me know how to get it to whomever the right person is. Thanks.
You could try sending a PM to the person(s) that are there now. Maybe they will get on the disboards and see and meet up with you
__________________
8/87-Disneymoon, offsite 7/92-DD's 1st trip 2/94-Land/Sea, Dixie Landings 10/99-offsite 4/03-CR tower MK view 11/05-POP 12/06-WL 1/08-POP, DD's Grad Trip 3/09-Poly 5/10-BLT, 1BR 6/11-POP 10/12 Bonnet Creek 6/14-Bonnet Creek/2 nights at AOA
DH(48) Me(47) DD(24)DSIL (24) DS(19) DD(15) DD(7)

Patiently (NOT) waiting for a new ticker

Check out my May2010 trip report:
Welcome Gurley Family....you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!
blessedby3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #1063
4under10
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11

SO Excited!

Thanks for adding us to Bin #2. Is there a list on here of what is in the bin? I keep reading these posts but I thought I saw a list...hmmm. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Amy
4under10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #1064
two*little*birds
LOL I am the ultimate ride wimp!
 
two*little*birds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Brooklin, Ontario
Posts: 1,158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
Sure, you have been added!
Thank you!
__________________
2007 ~ CONTEMPORARY (September 9th - 16th)
2008 ~ WINDSOR HILLS (November 9th - 21st)
2009 ~ WINDSOR HILLS (October 18th - 28th)
2010 ~ WINDSOR PALMS (November 4th - 18th)
2011 ~ WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK (October 9th - 23rd)
2012 ~ INDIAN CREEK (October 7th - 21st)
2015 ~ VOW RENEWAL (TBD)
two*little*birds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #1065
beth445
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 35

Fancy umbrella stroller

Have a fancy umbrella stroller with a great basket that I will leave at the resort this week. I check out nov 6. Pm me your name so I can leave it at bell services. It was left for us and is amazing!
beth445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.