Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #91
MDsMomma
Mouseketeer

Count us in! 5/28 - 6/4

We are arriving on 5/28 and leaving on 6/4.. looks like we fit in nicely for the gap.. looks like someone is checking out on 5/28? Let me know if we're in!

Thanks!!
Sept 2013 AKL - Kidani & AOA April 2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
MDsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #92
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by katallo View Post
Only one more week....can't wait! Have they updated any of the countertops or tv's in tower 2? Have a great trip!!
Nope, our room needs some updating and new furniture...slightly used feel to it. We are very happy though, resort is great!!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #93
atgibbon
Earning My Ears

MommyG, - sorry I can't PM yet but can receive - can you PM me your name so I can leave you the box on May 6?

Thanks
atgibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #94
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Disneyforus....

It may not be a bad idea to add to the first post a mention of the 10 post requirement for PM's. It might end up making things easier for some people to communicate their information for the exchange.

I figure some people may expect a PM, and if the person before them can't PM (which is usually due to their not being aware of the 10 post minimum to send one), it could make it more difficult to connect. Every little bit helps!
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #95
snowangel72
Mouseketeer

Looks like I might need the bin for July or August. We are going to book flights tonight. Whooo hoooo!

I might beat ya back there too tall
Old 04-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #96
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowangel72 View Post
Looks like I might need the bin for July or August. We are going to book flights tonight. Whooo hoooo!

I might beat ya back there too tall

Go for August. Looks like the main bin is booked thru July, but August is still completely open.

As for beating me back down there, that's ok. I'm really leaning towards a quick trip to the area in late September/Early Oct for the Universal Halloween Horror nights (and maybe the official Magic Kingdom 40th Birthday) before my next week down in November. That short trip however I'm probably not staying at BC though since I'm more likely going to try and do a stay onsite someplace since It's only for a couple days and i'll be able to avoid renting a car.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #97
snowangel72
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Go for August. Looks like the main bin is booked thru July, but August is still completely open.

As for beating me back down there, that's ok. I'm really leaning towards a quick trip to the area in late September/Early Oct for the Universal Halloween Horror nights (and maybe the official Magic Kingdom 40th Birthday) before my next week down in November. That short trip however I'm probably not staying at BC though since I'm more likely going to try and do a stay onsite someplace since It's only for a couple days and i'll be able to avoid renting a car.
Ah you are truly addicted. You know that right? And no I am not booking my flights around the blue bin. I just want to see if the SC is still in there when I return.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #98
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowangel72 View Post
Ah you are truly addicted. You know that right? And no I am not booking my flights around the blue bin. I just want to see if the SC is still in there when I return.
If the SC is still there, I'm going to be quite disappointed in this group.

And I think part of the problem is that I bought myself an AP for both Universal and Disney while down on my first trip since I knew I'd be taking at least a 2nd in the year. Now I'm getting a double dose of the "USE ME" yelling coming from the drawer and doing my best to resist the urge for more "long weekends"

Old 04-09-2011, 06:41 AM   #99
MommyG
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgibbon View Post
MommyG, - sorry I can't PM yet but can receive - can you PM me your name so I can leave you the box on May 6?

Thanks
Let me know if you didn't get the PM...
MommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #100
Kaelynsmom
Earning My Ears

Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward 2011 #1
04/24 - 05/01 cjdj4
05/07 - 05/14 ~Mandy~

Can I be added to the Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward 2011 #1 box? I'll take the 5/1 - 5/7 dates. This will fill in the dates that are still open. This is so exciting. We've only ever stayed on-site but after reading all the BC threads I'm really excited about this trip. I think this will work better now that our kids are getting a bit older and need more space. Also, my youngest needs time to wake up in the morning and many times her and I would stay behind and eat a light breakfast in the room while my husband and older daughter went to the food court. We booked with Ken & Denise Price and so far it has been a very smooth and easy transaction.

Also, the kids (ages 11 and 6) don't know about the trip. We are going to try to keep it a surprise until we pick them up from school and head to the airport. I'm not sure if we'll be able to keep it from them but we'll try hard.
Kaelynsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #101
clshirk
Mouseketeer

Yay! We arrived and they told me I had a package at checkin! It was great! And my previous person Terri had stocked it with some great stuff! I'm so excited to pay it forward!
clshirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #102
Disneyforus

Quote:

It's gone!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 04-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #103
Disneyforus

Hi Everyone, just arrived back home today. I will try and catch up on all the new additions within the next couple days please be patient.... I have a huge exam on Thursday and needless to say did NOT study over vacation.

We had a fabulous time at Bonnet Creek, I hope to be able to post some pictures this coming weekend or next week.

Our drive home to Michigan was terrible, it took us 24 hours!!!!!! The traffic on 75 was horrid. We did bypass most of it by catching 41(?) north into Atlanta but it was still only 50-60 mph most of the way. We got diverted off the highway because of a big accident just south of Indy which put us off the highway for another 45 in or 1 hour...
But we made it!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #104
julie1218
Mouseketeer

Quote:

And I think part of the problem is that I bought myself an AP for both Universal and Disney while down on my first trip since I knew I'd be taking at least a 2nd in the year. Now I'm getting a double dose of the "USE ME" yelling coming from the drawer and doing my best to resist the urge for more "long weekends"

what's the SC?
julie1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #105
lovewow
Earning My Ears

i know i would really like to have a that resource while there...some people may not have computer to take this thread along.