Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #796
GraceLuvsWDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachb View Post
Anyone have a somewhat recent list of items in Bin #2? Really interested to know if there is a crockpot and if so, what size. Many thanks.
Yes, there is a smallish crockpot in Bin #2
WDW Pop Mar 2010 * WDW POFQ June 2010 * DLR Aug 2010
WDW WL & WBC June 2011 * DLR Dec 2011
WDW WBC June 2012
DCL Magic March 2013 * Currently Planning: WDW Beach Club/Swan August 2013
GraceLuvsWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #797
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaprvs View Post
Hey!
We are coming to Bonnet Creek July 23-27 and would LOVE to be on a bin if there is a opening- It looked like Bin #2 would be open then?
Yes it is, and I have added you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchenohar@hotmail View Post
We are at Bonnet Creek.

We've checked with Bell Services numerous times since Friday afternoon (June 29) thru today Sunday (July 1). Bin #1 is MIA.

We checked both at Tower 1 and Tower 6. Bell Services seem to know what we're inquiring about, but say there is nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Will report back on the resort once we're home.

TTFN

Gretchen
Ugh ...I just PM'd you. So sorry you have had to spend valuable vacation time looking for the bin. I have messaged previous users to see if we can figure anything out. Have a good rest of your trip!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #798
TwoMisfits
Mouseketeer

Lily and Ginny's Mom - Bin 2

Lily and Ginny's mom - contact me so I can grab your name! I PM'd you, but never got a response, so try to PM me instead!

Kristy
TwoMisfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #799
lindaprvs
Mouseketeer

Whoever has bin 2 now could u possibly list items for us. Thanks!

lindaprvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:29 AM   #800
Candleshoe
Trying to build a better mousetrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
Yes it is, and I have added you!

Ugh ...I just PM'd you. So sorry you have had to spend valuable vacation time looking for the bin. I have messaged previous users to see if we can figure anything out. Have a good rest of your trip!
So I went through the whole thread to find pictures of BIN#1 for gretchenohar and no dice. It made me think though...

Disneyforus, could you put a link by the bin# 'title' in the first thread to pictures? I hate to ask since you already do so much work in here, but I think it might be really useful. And to that end I have two links for you for Bin #2.

The first post is dated 4/28/2012 and shows a clear box labeled Bin #2 with a green mickey head. Post #664

The second one is dated 6/15/2012 and shows a pinkish purple box with a green mickey head glued(?) to the side, no marking of 'Bin #2' but it STATES that it's #2. Post #770 My confusion here is that you (DisneyForus) have been noting when Bin#2 was lost and restarted and it wasn't lost/restarted between April 28 and June 15, so I'm unsure why the color/bin change! Maybe the purple one is really bin#1?

I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all you do.

I hope BIN-1 isn't MIA!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #801
TwoMisfits
Mouseketeer

Still looking for Lily and Ginny's mom! If anyone can help me locate her (so I can get her name for Bin 2), I'd appreciate it!

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)
TwoMisfits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #802
gretchenohar@hotmail

DIS Veteran

Anyone at WBC now with either Bin #1 or #2?

Ugh ...I just PM'd you. So sorry you have had to spend valuable vacation time looking for the bin. I have messaged previous users to see if we can figure anything out. Have a good rest of your trip![/QUOTE]

Please don't apologize - we all appreciate all you do to keep this going!

If anyone is here at WBC now and has a bin, please contact me and I'll arrange to add alot of non-perishables we will have left over. We're leaving in the morning. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll look for one of the boxes left at the front desk.

Have a great trip everyone!!

Gretchen
gretchenohar@hotmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #803
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candleshoe View Post
So I went through the whole thread to find pictures of BIN#1 for gretchenohar and no dice. It made me think though...

Disneyforus, could you put a link by the bin# 'title' in the first thread to pictures? I hate to ask since you already do so much work in here, but I think it might be really useful. And to that end I have two links for you for Bin #2.

The first post is dated 4/28/2012 and shows a clear box labeled Bin #2 with a green mickey head. Post #664

The second one is dated 6/15/2012 and shows a pinkish purple box with a green mickey head glued(?) to the side, no marking of 'Bin #2' but it STATES that it's #2. Post #770 My confusion here is that you (DisneyForus) have been noting when Bin#2 was lost and restarted and it wasn't lost/restarted between April 28 and June 15, so I'm unsure why the color/bin change! Maybe the purple one is really bin#1?

I'm off to bed now. Thanks for all you do.

I hope BIN-1 isn't MIA!
Thanks for all your leg work on looking for the bin colors.

Bin #1 is Blue
Bin #2 is Red (I bought a bigger bin when I was down there last month, and thought the bright red would help it to stand out)
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 07-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #804
Disneyforus

So, it seems that Blue Bin #1 is missing. 2wins left it at the bellmans desk upon their checkout and that is the last that I can account for it...not sure if sisneydeb ever got it...I haven't heard anything from them.

If someone scheduled for Bin #1 soon would like to restart a new one please let me know. That Bin had a long life...sad that it dissapeared.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #805
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoMisfits View Post
Still looking for Lily and Ginny's mom! If anyone can help me locate her (so I can get her name for Bin 2), I'd appreciate it!

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)
I Pm'd her as well...thanks for being so proactive!
Old 07-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #806
katallo
DIS Veteran

Hi, we had to change flights so we will arrive 11/9. Can we adjust Bin 2. Thanks!!
katallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #807
Candleshoe
Trying to build a better mousetrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
Thanks for all your leg work on looking for the bin colors.

Bin #1 is Blue
Bin #2 is Red (I bought a bigger bin when I was down there last month, and thought the bright red would help it to stand out)
Your welcome Hopefully Bin#1 is not lost, and we can get pictures of both up.

Because I don't want to make assumptions about colors and so forth (since cameras can distort colors) is the Red one the one that's pictured in post #770? (It looks pinkish-purple to me, which is why I ask!)

I have my fingers crossed for Bin-1!!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #808
3Goofy's
"If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff." ~Remy

Love this idea! Any chance a bin is available somewhere between Nov2-11?
Old 07-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #809
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candleshoe View Post
Your welcome Hopefully Bin#1 is not lost, and we can get pictures of both up.

Because I don't want to make assumptions about colors and so forth (since cameras can distort colors) is the Red one the one that's pictured in post #770? (It looks pinkish-purple to me, which is why I ask!)

I have my fingers crossed for Bin-1!!!!
Yes, it is straight up red...I hesitate to link a picture because of the very thing you said...cameras can mess with the color.

What I will do is add the color of the bin to the title on the first page.

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #810
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by katallo View Post
Hi, we had to change flights so we will arrive 11/9. Can we adjust Bin 2. Thanks!!
You are all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Goofy's View Post
Love this idea! Any chance a bin is available somewhere between Nov2-11?
I can add you for 11/2 - 11/9...someone already is planning to pick it up on 11/9. Would that work for you?