Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #421
cakebakr
Earning My Ears

Well looks like there is no Bin #2. The front desk nor bell services had anything remotely like a reusable tan grocery bag or anything with my name on it. I have not been able to contact StinkyPete to get his name for anything we might have to leave this Saturday.
cakebakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #422
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Ok, lets see where everything stands with the bins.

Bin #1
should have been left on 12/6 by can't wait to go, for Walt(the man)lover Did that happen?

Bin#2 missing in action, but a cloth bag was started
Did Stinky_Pete find it (12/2-12/9)?

And Marko was to be next on the list for 12/26-1/2, have you had contact with Stinky_Pete?

Want to get this all straight!

If those parties involved could please give us all an update that would be great!

This bins were started in the spring and have been going strong, lets keep it that way!!!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2011, 07:23 AM   #423
Walt(the man)Lover
Earning My Ears

Bin #1

I have bin one now and retrieved it with no problems. Just used the crock pot to make pulled pork last night. Thanks to all who contributed to the bin. I plan on leaving it for miasmomma when we leave on the 13th at tower 6 bell services. Thanks again! Having a great time. Will try to lust contents soon. Crock pot and lots of ponchos as well as salt and pepper, syrup, Pam, tide, and clean and free fabric sheets to name a bit.
Walt(the man)Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #424
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt(the man)Lover View Post
I have bin one now and retrieved it with no problems. Just used the crock pot to make pulled pork last night. Thanks to all who contributed to the bin. I plan on leaving it for miasmomma when we leave on the 13th at tower 6 bell services. Thanks again! Having a great time. Will try to lust contents soon. Crock pot and lots of ponchos as well as salt and pepper, syrup, Pam, tide, and clean and free fabric sheets to name a bit.
Wonderful and thanks for the update! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #425
GraceLuvsWDW
DIS Veteran

Can I reserve Bin #1 for May 19th-25th, 2012?

Thanks!
WDW Pop Mar 2010 * WDW POFQ June 2010 * DLR Aug 2010
WDW WL & WBC June 2011 * DLR Dec 2011
WDW WBC June 2012
DCL Magic March 2013 * Currently Planning: WDW Beach Club/Swan August 2013
GraceLuvsWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #426
miasmomma
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt(the man)Lover View Post
Hey Hon!
So glad you made it! Hope you're not too pooped after all your traveling! There's a crock pot in the bin???? Let me know because we are leaving in 5 days and was planning on bringing one. Have a blast!
miasmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #427
miasmomma
Earning My Ears

Tried PM'ing ...

lovewdwdvc who is next in line after me but did not get a reply. If you see this please PM me so I will know who to leave Bin#1 for on Dec. 21.

Leaving in 5 days!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #428
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

I'll be there January 20-27. Any openings?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #429
marko
Mouseketeer

I am signed up for bin #2 for 12-26 to 1-1. It appears to be lost in action, so if bin #1 happens to become available on those dates I would love to have it. Let me know. I will keep my eye on the thread just in case.
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 AM   #430
miasmomma
Earning My Ears

Hello... anyone out there?

I have tried Pm'ing lovewdwdvc twice and disneyforus to see who to leave bin #1 for. Is anyone out there? I leave Tuesday and would really like to go ahead and make label for bin.

So excited I can't stand it!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #431
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmomma View Post
I have tried Pm'ing lovewdwdvc twice and disneyforus to see who to leave bin #1 for. Is anyone out there? I leave Tuesday and would really like to go ahead and make label for bin.

I'm personally of the belief that if you can't get in contact with the person after you, you should try and contact the next person on the list so that we can just skip over the non-responder and keep things flowing.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #432
miasmomma
Earning My Ears

Done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
I'm personally of the belief that if you can't get in contact with the person after you, you should try and contact the next person on the list so that we can just skip over the non-responder and keep things flowing.
Thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #433
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmomma View Post

I Pm'd you...yes, please contact the next person so we can keep the bin moving along!

Thanks!

(I am studying for "FINALS" right now, and haven't had as much time to keep up with things. I am done 12/19 and will try to catch up with everything.I know there are a few of you I need to slot in yet.)
Old 12-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #434
gretchenohar@hotmail

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
I Pm'd you...yes, please contact the next person so we can keep the bin moving along!

Thanks!

(I am studying for "FINALS" right now, and haven't had as much time to keep up with things. I am done 12/19 and will try to catch up with everything.I know there are a few of you I need to slot in yet.)
Good Luck to you on your finals. And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to All!
gRETCHEN
gretchenohar@hotmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #435
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

So....any openings for January 20-27?