Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #241
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
You just did! You are signed up for Bin #1
Thank you!! This is a great idea. I just want to get it right. After reading some of the posts I see you need to PM the person before or after you. I know this sounds silly but I am new to this and not very computer literate but how do you PM someone? The person before me is 2bagator. No one after me yet.

Last edited by dinglefitzberry; 06-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.
dinglefitzberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #242
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinglefitzberry View Post
Thank you!! This is a great idea. I just want to get it right. After reading some of the posts I see you need to PM the person before or after you. I know this sounds silly but I am new to this and not very computer literate but how do you PM someone? The person before me is 2bagator. No one after me yet.
There area a couple ways you can PM. If you are wanting to PM someone who has posted on this thread you can just go to there name on the left of their post and click on it, and you will then have the option to send a "private message" ~or~ you can go up to the top of this page in the right corner and click on "private message", when that window opens to to the "control panel" on the very left and click on "send new message"...just start typing the persons user name and a list will come up that you can click on.

Hope that was "clear as mud".
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #243
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeV View Post
OK please put me down for bin#2 June 25-July 2. I will be leaving it for snowangel72 who pm'd me with her name
Gotcha!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 06-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #244
zhalo
Earning My Ears

I'm a pretty thorough packer, so I don't know that we'll need anything (plus, I'm pre-ordering from Garden Grocer AND having Happy Limo stop off at the grocery store on the way from the airport). But I always leave things behind that won't fit into the bags... I can leave whatever dry goods for the next person.

We arrive on Saturday 7/16 and check out Saturday 7/23.

I checked the profile option to allow people to e mail me, so if you're the next guest after us, just give me a shout (at least I think that's how this works!). If I haven't heard from anyone by 7/22, I'll post on this thread what we have that we're leaving behind.
zhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #245
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
There area a couple ways you can PM. If you are wanting to PM someone who has posted on this thread you can just go to there name on the left of their post and click on it, and you will then have the option to send a "private message" ~or~ you can go up to the top of this page in the right corner and click on "private message", when that window opens to to the "control panel" on the very left and click on "send new message"...just start typing the persons user name and a list will come up that you can click on.

Hope that was "clear as mud".
Yep, worked great! The computer is an amazing thing. Thanks again!!!!!
Old 06-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #246
ski_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalo View Post
I'm a pretty thorough packer, so I don't know that we'll need anything (plus, I'm pre-ordering from Garden Grocer AND having Happy Limo stop off at the grocery store on the way from the airport). But I always leave things behind that won't fit into the bags... I can leave whatever dry goods for the next person.

We arrive on Saturday 7/16 and check out Saturday 7/23.

I checked the profile option to allow people to e mail me, so if you're the next guest after us, just give me a shout (at least I think that's how this works!). If I haven't heard from anyone by 7/22, I'll post on this thread what we have that we're leaving behind.
I just sent you an email - we will be there until August 1st and have bin #2. I can just pick up the stuff that you have left and add it to bin #2.

Thanks!
Becky
Old 06-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #247
Tooth Fairy
DIS Veteran

Paper products

Are paper towels and bath tissue included with the rental or should we purchase?
Tooth Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #248
GraceLuvsWDW
DIS Veteran

You get one roll of paper towels and about 3 rolls bath tissue per bathroom. I am sure they would bring you more if you asked though.
WDW Pop Mar 2010 * WDW POFQ June 2010 * DLR Aug 2010
WDW WL & WBC June 2011 * DLR Dec 2011
WDW WBC June 2012
DCL Magic March 2013 * Currently Planning: WDW Beach Club/Swan August 2013
GraceLuvsWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #249
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth Fairy View Post
Are paper towels and bath tissue included with the rental or should we purchase?
When we were there in February the kitchen was pretty well stocked with those types of things. We did have to call down to the front desk for just a few things and they brought them to us right away. We were more than pleased with the service. Hope your trip is as wonderful as ours was.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #250
darrius1st
Mouseketeer

to the person behind me on BIN#1 wimzie443. You have not contacted me with your information. I leave for my vacation on 7/1/11 and will not be able to get to the boards, so please contact me before then so i will know who to leave the bin for.
2006-Comfort Suites Universal-2008- Magical Memories-2009-Harbour Lake-2010-Bonnet Creek-Summer 2011-Bonnet Creek and Westgate Lakes-June 2012-Sheraton Vistana Villages-July 2013-The Fountains and Bonnet Creek
darrius1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #251
Disneyforus

Please read if you are participating in the PIF

Just a friendly reminder:
Make sure you contact the person who needs your information to put on the Bin! I don't think we have had many issues with this so far. If you are unable to reach the person after you for their information thru PM then, post a message on the board to give it a try that way. If that doesn't work, then you can move on to the next person on the list and I will cancel out the "no contact" person. I hate to do that, but don't want to make it a problem for the person who is going on vacation, especially when some people don't have computer access while vacationing. ( or don't want to ) Please communicate any problems with me so I can adjust the information on the first post too.

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:36 AM   #252
linnell
DIS Veteran

I'm still looking for Heath_bar to contact me. We're not going until Oct, but there has been no response to my PM. Please PM me, or post here so we can be in contact. Thanks!

linnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:25 PM   #253
Walt(the man)Lover
Earning My Ears

Subbing
Walt(the man)Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #254
miasmomma
Earning My Ears

Hi! I have been reading the boards for awhile, but haven't really ever posted before. We have just reserved WBC for December 14-21 and would love to join the group. Please let me know what I need to do to participate because I can't pm yet.

Thanks so much and I am sooooo excited!
miasmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #255
Walt(the man)Lover
Earning My Ears

Dec. 4 thru Dec. 13?

I pm'd my request for our time at WBC (knowing we would be behind the person checking out on the 6th) and just wanted to post here as well. Thank you so much for all of your efforts with this endeavor!
Walt(the man)Lover is offline   Reply With Quote