Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #1291
reevesinga
Mouseketeer

That is hilarious! She is quite the Disney girl!
reevesinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #1292
ntheory
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesinga View Post
That is hilarious! She is quite the Disney girl!

Indeed, she is!

WDW - too many times to count; Cruised for the 1st time - Sept. 27, 2008 Double Dip ; Made AMAZING friends on the Haunted Magic - October 31, 2009

Next trip ... Escaping the Election chaos on the Fantasy - November 3, 2012
ntheory is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #1293
Jacintabelle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesinga View Post
Just booked! Myself and my DH, my DD (age 7) and my DN (14)! Can't wait
Welcome to the cruise, cant wait to meet you all
Old 10-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #1294
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Our docs are here
Lets par-tay!!!!!!

It's really real! It's really real!!!!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas; Sept '14--Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal;
Va-NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #1295
gehringdg
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink
Our docs are here
Lets par-tay!!!!!!

It's really real! It's really real!!!!
Yay!!! We got ours a few days ago. It's hard to not be able to celebrate since this is a secret from Robby.
gehringdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 AM   #1296
tastefullyjenn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsRiverNJMickeyFan View Post
It would then be the following cruisers who are interested in meeting Friday night , November 2 at the Radisson after dinner, so far.

Shell (ntheory) and Family
Steve (TomsRiverNJMickeyFan) and family
Jenn (tastefullyjenn) and family
Leanne (Jacintabelle) and family
The Uffleman's family (need disboard user name)

Steve
the uffelman's are UfFamily on the dis. She's rarely on though, so I'll make sure to pass info along.
tastefullyjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #1297
TomsRiverNJMickeyFan
Mouseketeer

Question for the week

Now that we are less than a month, and everyone has had the time to research and plan, how about two new questions of the month.

Which restaurant is everyone looking forward to dining in for dinner the most and what themed dinner are you most excited about on the trip?

WDW 1977 - 1990 16 Times Off and On Property., 1992 Big Red Boat/Carribean Beach Resort (Honeymoon), 1994 - All Star Movies, August 1996 All Star Music, August 1998 - All Star Movies, August 2000 All Star Music, August 2004 All Star Movies, April 2007 - 7 Day Western Carribean Magic, April 2007 DVC Owner Saratoga Springs , August 2008 - Wilderness Lodge (3 Days), Saratoga Springs (7 Days).

October 31, 2009 7 Day Halloween Magic Cruise

WDW November 11 -19, 2011 Saratoga Springs/All-Star Movies.

Animal Kingdom Village - Kidahni - Studio
One night Pre-cruise visit

Election Day Escapees on the Fantasy November 3 -10, 2012
TomsRiverNJMickeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #1298
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Now that we are less than a month, and everyone has had the time to research and plan, how about two new questions of the month.

Which restaurant is everyone looking forward to dining in for dinner the most and what themed dinner are you most excited about on the trip?
Remy's to be sure!!!
I'm looking forward to Formal night! I love seeing everyone all dressed up!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas; Sept '14--Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal;
Va-NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #1299
TomsRiverNJMickeyFan
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Noticed that I posted the two questions and did not post my own answer.

I am looking forward to the theme meal for the palcemat art at Animators Palate, along with having Formal night in either of the the two upscale rotational dining rooms!

WDW 1977 - 1990 16 Times Off and On Property., 1992 Big Red Boat/Carribean Beach Resort (Honeymoon), 1994 - All Star Movies, August 1996 All Star Music, August 1998 - All Star Movies, August 2000 All Star Music, August 2004 All Star Movies, April 2007 - 7 Day Western Carribean Magic, April 2007 DVC Owner Saratoga Springs , August 2008 - Wilderness Lodge (3 Days), Saratoga Springs (7 Days).

October 31, 2009 7 Day Halloween Magic Cruise

WDW November 11 -19, 2011 Saratoga Springs/All-Star Movies.

Animal Kingdom Village - Kidahni - Studio
One night Pre-cruise visit

Election Day Escapees on the Fantasy November 3 -10, 2012
TomsRiverNJMickeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #1300
ntheory
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Animator's Palette for me.

Hmmmm.... theme night ... probably pirate night. Super fun stuff right there.

WDW - too many times to count; Cruised for the 1st time - Sept. 27, 2008 Double Dip ; Made AMAZING friends on the Haunted Magic - October 31, 2009

Next trip ... Escaping the Election chaos on the Fantasy - November 3, 2012
ntheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #1301
Daniellenbella
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I am most looking forward to Animator's Palatte, for Crush & the animation night. I'm also looking forward to Remy brunch, and Captain's Gala b/c we missed it last time due to Palo reservations. DH is most looking forward to Palo dinner. (which I made for 6:00 so that we would still make it to dinner in the MDR with DD so we wouldn't miss anything!)
Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #1302
disneyfan888
DIS Veteran

I am looking forward to Remy, since we did not do it on the Dream. We are a bit nervous with the menu, but we have heard incredible things, so we are going for it. Also looking forward to the enhancements to Animators Pallete.

As for a themed night, has to be Pirate night. It has become tradition to dress up!

Can't wait!!

[

disneyfan888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #1303
tastefullyjenn
Mouseketeer

Quote:

REMY! And I am really looking forward to the Guest Animators night at Animators. My hubby is talented at cariacature and every night at dinner on the Dream he'd come up with awesome drawings on our tablecloth. I'm positive someone witnessed him and whispered into an imagineer's ear that it would be a fun for all guests to have fun with drawing!
tastefullyjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:58 AM   #1304
conny264
DIS Veteran

Palo Dinner and the Animationshow at Animators palace.The one with Crush was very funny on the Dream last year,so itīs great to experience something completly new.
Still waiting for our docs to arrive.Itīs only 3 more weeks for us untill we fly over to Miami from Germany.Canīt wait.
Conny
conny264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #1305
jd99
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Definitely Remy since we didn't do it on the Dream last year. And Animator's guest animator's night - though I am also looking forward to the Crush show again. Loved it last time.
Upcoming: VGF Christmas Vacation Past: Magic Med July 14, Dream Jan. 14, Fantasy Nov. 13, GF and Fantasy Aug 2013, DD Dancing at Disney June 13, Spring Break at AKV: Aulani at Christmas, Fantasy Nov.3,Dream June 2011, DCL Med 2010 & 2011, DCL 3 night April 09, DCL Western Aug. 06, Nov. 08, 09, 10, DCL Eastern Nov. 06, 07, 11, DCL Mex Riviera Aug08/YC (x3), BCV (x6), Poly (x3), GF Concierge (x5), BC Concierge, YC Concierge, DL, PO, VWL, SSR, AKV (x4), BLT (x3), BC, Offsite (x3) Disneyland (too many times to count)
jd99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: