Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #121
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysmom View Post
This is SUCH fun reading your reviews !! I've gotten through the first page while trying not to laugh....see, I'm at work and it would suck to get fired for cracking up over dining reviews!!!

I can't wait to keep reading ! thanks for posting your trip!! (and the egg roll story cracked me up too....and now I SERIOUSLY want an eggroll !!) ARGH !
I do that too, read at work and laugh out loud...hope I dont get caught

So glad you are enjoying them

He could live on egg rolls if I let him
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #122
nathosp
Earning My Ears

looking forward to hearing the review
nathosp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #123
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
How could I ever forget that?????
That's right....you are a LOT younger than me; it's me who forgets things. 24 more days and I'll be in the sunshine state.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #124
LORI522
Mouseketeer

What a fun dining report! Loved it!!!
LORI522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:08 AM   #125
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hello neighbor. I'm new here but not new to WDW. I really enjoy reading your posts. Dh and I just returned back from our 10th Anniversary trip, split GF/WL, and I was so glad to see your new report. We have so much fun planning our trips and planning our ADRs. Your reports are a big help and quite entertaining, too! Thanks.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #126
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

I had no idea you had taken another trip! I just spent the last hour or so reading all your reviews.

It's so great that you got to meet Karin, Tom, and the others. It's always fun meeting DISers.

Your meal at Yachtsman looked really good, I had the same banana napoleon dessert the last time I ate there, but I think it was slightly different then. And that corssiant-berry pudding at Sunshine Seasons sounds really yummy, I hope they have it when I go again.

When did they change the cinnamon buns at Main Street Bakery? I had one in September that was really good. Or maybe I just lucked out. I would hate if they changed them.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #127
disney_princess_85
Liked the sky effect
If we feel like having pop tarts for breakfast we can

Great report Nicki!
January 2002- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, October 2007- Disneyland Paris, Newport Bay Club, May 2008- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort, January 2009- Disneyland Paris, Holiday Inn, March 2009- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, May 2009- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2009- Walt Disney World, Coronado Springs/Universal Studios, Hard Rock Hotel Club Level, November 2009- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, February 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, May 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, August-September 2010- Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort Club Level, October 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, December 2010-January 2011- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2011- Walt Disney World, POFQ/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs, October 2012- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Wilderness Lodge, February 2013- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, October 2013- Walt Disney World, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge, May 2014- Disneyland, Paradise Pier

Lauren
disney_princess_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #128
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORI522 View Post
What a fun dining report! Loved it!!!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hello neighbor. I'm new here but not new to WDW. I really enjoy reading your posts. Dh and I just returned back from our 10th Anniversary trip, split GF/WL, and I was so glad to see your new report. We have so much fun planning our trips and planning our ADRs. Your reports are a big help and quite entertaining, too! Thanks.
Hi there! Thanks for reading them! Hope you had a great anniversary trip! We stayed at the WL for our 10th and had a great time. So happy to hear that my reviews help with your planning. I have learned alot from the Dis and I am happy to pay it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfav4ever View Post
I had no idea you had taken another trip! I just spent the last hour or so reading all your reviews.

It's so great that you got to meet Karin, Tom, and the others. It's always fun meeting DISers.

Your meal at Yachtsman looked really good, I had the same banana napoleon dessert the last time I ate there, but I think it was slightly different then. And that corssiant-berry pudding at Sunshine Seasons sounds really yummy, I hope they have it when I go again.

When did they change the cinnamon buns at Main Street Bakery? I had one in September that was really good. Or maybe I just lucked out. I would hate if they changed them.

Where have you been lady? Havent seen you around lately. Yes we took a nice weekend to WDW and are headed back in May to celebrate Todd's b-day.

Loved meeting Tom and Karin, Tina and Mark and little Max. We had the most amazing breakfast and Dismeets are the best!

Yachtsman was a delish meal, and that dessert was excellent! Cannot wait to get that croissant berry pudding again, it was there in November 2010 but we didnt get the chance to try it, hope it stays on the menu

The cinny buns from MSB were awful in Nov and just as bad in Feb. I dont know if it is the recipe or the way they cook them but they just are not the same.

So when is your next trip?
Old 03-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #129
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Quote:
Thank you so much!

Hi there! Thanks for reading them! Hope you had a great anniversary trip! We stayed at the WL for our 10th and had a great time. So happy to hear that my reviews help with your planning. I have learned alot from the Dis and I am happy to pay it back!

Where have you been lady? Havent seen you around lately. Yes we took a nice weekend to WDW and are headed back in May to celebrate Todd's b-day.

Loved meeting Tom and Karin, Tina and Mark and little Max. We had the most amazing breakfast and Dismeets are the best!

Yachtsman was a delish meal, and that dessert was excellent! Cannot wait to get that croissant berry pudding again, it was there in November 2010 but we didnt get the chance to try it, hope it stays on the menu

The cinny buns from MSB were awful in Nov and just as bad in Feb. I dont know if it is the recipe or the way they cook them but they just are not the same.

So when is your next trip?
I just haven't been on the DIS that much recently. And honestly, no idea when my next trip will be. Disney sent me a free dining offer for over the summer, but I never go over the summer. I may actually end up waiting until 2012 to go again, but I don't know if I can make it that long without going.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #130
AshClan
I forgot to say SNAP!
We'll coordinate our Woo Hooties!
Yes, he is a mutant. But a cute one

Hey Nicki,

I am later than late, but happy that I stumbled upon this report. Since I currently have NO trips planned in the near future , I have been staying away from this board.

On our trip in February, we hit Yachtsmen and Via Napoli, too. Yachtsmen was to DIE for and I can't wait to go back. As for Via Napoli, we had a wonderful time and meal there. Next time, ask for Davide. O.M.G. The man is a gorgeous, gracious, attentive flirt! We were with a crowd of 10 or so women and we enjoyed every delightful second with Davide. Oh, and the food was good too

Next time you are in Boston, give me a call and I'll go to Regina's with you. (The one in the North End, of course. The others - they're all over the mall food courts these days - are not even close.)
Old 03-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #131
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshClan View Post
Hey Nicki,

I am later than late, but happy that I stumbled upon this report. Since I currently have NO trips planned in the near future , I have been staying away from this board. Better late than never! We had a long gap in trips last year, 12 months in fact, and I stayed off the boards too...it was just too depressing

On our trip in February, we hit Yachtsmen and Via Napoli, too. Yachtsmen was to DIE for and I can't wait to go back. As for Via Napoli, we had a wonderful time and meal there. Next time, ask for Davide. O.M.G. The man is a gorgeous, gracious, attentive flirt! We were with a crowd of 10 or so women and we enjoyed every delightful second with Davide. Oh, and the food was good too Ooh that sounds great...I love hot Italian waiters and I think the food there is good too! I wish we ordered the spaghetti and meatballs...that was better than the pizza!

Next time you are in Boston, give me a call and I'll go to Regina's with you. (The one in the North End, of course. The others - they're all over the mall food courts these days - are not even close.)
The one in the North End is the best! There is one down the street from my mom, in Everett or I guess that is considered Medford...heck you cross the street up there and you are in a different city! Might spring a Mother's Day weekend and go up and see her but the flights are so darn expensive
Old 03-24-2011, 07:53 AM   #132
janeapplemeadow
Mouseketeer

Wow, I saw Medford in your reply. My head always perks up when I see Medford. I spent 3 years there when I went to Nursing School. Not far away from some of the best Italian food around.
janeapplemeadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #133
athenna
DIS Veteran

I've been waiting a long time for a new, really, cool tag..., but I was hit by a drive by tagging instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeapplemeadow View Post
Wow, I saw Medford in your reply. My head always perks up when I see Medford. I spent 3 years there when I went to Nursing School. Not far away from some of the best Italian food around.

I live in Medford!

I got engaged 1/24/10 in Epcot
athenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #134
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeapplemeadow View Post
Thats what I miss, the good pizza and chinese food...you cannot get a decent kind of either in FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenna View Post
I live in Medford!
I grew up in Saugus! Mom is still in Everett.....she cant wait to get outta there and move to FL full time
Old 03-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #135
athenna
DIS Veteran

I've been waiting a long time for a new, really, cool tag..., but I was hit by a drive by tagging instead!

Quote:
I grew up in Saugus! Mom is still in Everett.....she cant wait to get outta there and move to FL full time
Cool My fiance used to live in Everett, his kids go to Everett High School...We can't wait to get the heck out of here and move to FL full time, too! My goal was to be living there before I turned 40 I better win the lottery, I've only got 8 months

I got engaged 1/24/10 in Epcot
athenna is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: