Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
794FIERO
Earning My Ears

Help! What to pack.

We are leaving in approx. 35 days on the dream 4 day cruise. Can someone who has done this tell me what I really need to pack. How many shorts, dresses, outfits, sandles, sneekers, etc.? I would really appreciate it.
794FIERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
kasha321
Earning My Ears

Try this...

Hi, I found a thread that was a big help to me. Some of the things are basic but you still need to think about them. The person who put this Excel spread sheet together really put time into it and I just love it. I printed off all the pages and get really excited about my cruise every time I look at it!!!

Hope it helps!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....l+packing+list

Have a great vacation!!
Kathy
kasha321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
dolver
Earning My Ears

We just got off our 1st cruise (dream) on the 27th. Loved it!

When I was planning/pre-packing, I remember reading someones post about - remove half of what you packed. No way!!!???! Yup, I didn't end up wearing it all, neither did hubby and we packed light.

I'm anal this way so I had lists up the wahzoo -- I listed what I would wear to the Wlcome Party, to dinner the 1st night, walking nassau, around the boat, at dinner night #2 & 3, to CC. Crazy!

Unless you plan to go nuts in Nassau or daily on the ship (ie: exercise/sweat) - you can get away with reusing a few items. I wore the same capris, just put on a different shirt (I only wore the capris for 2 hrs for dinner!)

I didn't change my clothes as much as I thought -- and I wore myt bathing suit a lot during the day.
Sneakers for CC (which I didn't end up walking!) & my daily loop around the track. Sandals/barefeet all other times!
We didn't do dress up - or Palo, so can't help you there!
dolver is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: