Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #61
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taswira View Post
Hey all - I've always been in the habit of creating a website for the cruises I'm on, either for the sake of organizing my own trip or for anyone on that sailing who wants to make use of the site.

With that in mind and even though it's early, I started a little site for this cruise HERE. It includes a sign-up form for a cruiser list. If nothing else, whomever takes charge of FE organization could use the list to see who wants to participate instead of weeding through what is sure to become a long thread. If anyone here does want to join the cruiser list there, you will need to complete and submit the form yourself, as I won't be manually adding anyone. Adding yourself to the list is at your own discretion. I won't be offended if you choose not to.

The site is currently under construction, meaning I will be adding a lot to it as we get closer to sailing.
This is a good idea.
Can this link be added to the first post? That will make it easier to find.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #62
taswira
"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!

Only the OP can add it to the first post - or maybe a Mod?

The link is https://sites.google.com/site/dcl121512/

I just updated permissions so everyone should be able to view it. If you have any trouble, try refreshing the page.
taswira is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #63
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
This is a good idea.
Can this link be added to the first post? That will make it easier to find.
Is the OP still on here? I think only they can do it?

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas; 9/6/14 Disney Magic WBTA
ThePhantomsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #64
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

I can see the Cruiser's list now Shari - so it's working!

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas; 9/6/14 Disney Magic WBTA
Old 05-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #65
jilljill
Collects Disney men!

Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taswira View Post
Only the OP can add it to the first post - or maybe a Mod?

The link is https://sites.google.com/site/dcl121512/

I just updated permissions so everyone should be able to view it. If you have any trouble, try refreshing the page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl View Post
Is the OP still on here? I think only they can do it?
I can add it to the first post since I'm a mod, but I'm hoping the OP is still here and will add it to the first post. I'll send them a PM to see if they are still on this cruise.

eta: Looks like the OP has either just cruised or is cruising now, so I'll give them a couple of days before I send them a PM is they don't respond on here.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #66
taswira

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilljill View Post
I can add it to the first post since I'm a mod, but I'm hoping the OP is still here and will add it to the first post. I'll send them a PM to see if they are still on this cruise.

eta: Looks like the OP has either just cruised or is cruising now, so I'll give them a couple of days before I send them a PM is they don't respond on here.
Thank you!
Old 05-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #67
taswira

FYI to anyone who IS interested: If you click on the ship in my signature graphic, it now goes directly to the 12/15/2012 website.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #68
HollyTyler
I know, I'm stuck on that Mickey crystal ball

Count me in for this one too, as soon as I can book. I tried to check the price on DCL's website, but don't see it. I see the 12/15/12 listed but when I click on it, the date says 12/1/12.
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
HollyTyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #69
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

Holly - there is always room for another Holly!! (as that's my name)

Just checked the website. Since there are several cruises on or near that date - make sure you do the Fantasy alternate itinerary B for 12/15. There is a Magic cruise on that same date, but of course from another port. I got it to work - but I've heard the site is a little crazy lately, so don't give up.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #70
HollyTyler

Quote:
Holly - there is always room for another Holly!! (as that's my name)

Just checked the website. Since there are several cruises on or near that date - make sure you do the Fantasy alternate itinerary B for 12/15. There is a Magic cruise on that same date, but of course from another port. I got it to work - but I've heard the site is a little crazy lately, so don't give up.
Thanks Holly, yeah, I did click on the right one, but I'll check again later today. I've heard the price is really low, so I'm hoping it stays that way long enough for me to book it.
6/9/05 - Land/Sea: Poly/4 Day Wonder; 9/10/05 - Western Magic; 9/2/06 - Eastern Magic;1/6/07 - 8 day Carnival Liberty-Eastern; 5/10/08 - WB PC Repo; B2B Wonder-4/27/11 LA Repo to Vancouver & 5/3/11 First Alaska cruise; 4/29/12 Wonder to Hawaii; Done vacationing for now.....just enjoying the memories of all the wonderful trips we've been able to take!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #71
HollyTyler

And Holly, I just got off the Wonder 4 days ago where I met yet another Holly!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #72
jilljill
Collects Disney men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyTyler View Post
Thanks Holly, yeah, I did click on the right one, but I'll check again later today. I've heard the price is really low, so I'm hoping it stays that way long enough for me to book it.
Go under find a cruise, then click on Carribbean, then click on Dec 2012, then click Port Canaveral, enter number of guests, and then click Search. You will then be shown all 5 cruises on the Fantasy in December and then you click on 12/15/12 to get the rates for the cruise. I just checked and all categories are showing except for cat. R, the royal suites.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #73
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

Holly's are going to take over the world!

I don't think the price of the 12/15/12 cruise has gone up since I booked it. It might be higher than when first out when they did the "soft" bookings.

This is shaping up to be a great cruise with a really good group of DIS'ers!

Old 05-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #74
taswira

Quote:
I don't think the price of the 12/15/12 cruise has gone up since I booked it. It might be higher than when first out when they did the "soft" bookings.
It's still far enough ahead not to. I think once it's inside of a year from sailing, we'll see a price hike.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #75
AmandaRG
Addict-in-training for all things Disney!

Pricing will depend on category, etc. Dx Family Oceanviews are sold out, and the category below it is now selling for a lot more than we paid! Over $500 difference.

Only two more weeks of school (preschool) for our girls. The oldest starts kindergarten in the fall! How the time flies.

We don't have much planned for the summer, but we are hoping to make some last-minute plans for fun. Sometimes those are the best!

Hope everyone has a good week.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: