Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #2626
HRH Bunnyb
Earning My Ears

Don't Forget your zip ties for your FE's. I was re-reading some old posts and saw where someone had there's stolen

Last edited by HRH Bunnyb; 12-09-2012 at 05:17 PM.
HRH Bunnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #2627
HRH Bunnyb
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerK91 View Post
All FEs are packed! Funny thing is, they took up 2 suitcases and a roll on! That just means I have to buy more goodies for me while I am cruising to fill the cases back up to bring the cases home!
Mine are F*I*N*I*S*H*E*D* !!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #2628
BlazerK91
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Bunnyb

Mine are F*I*N*I*S*H*E*D* !!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO
Only 5 days girlfriend! When we goin to A and E?
BlazerK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #2629
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Bunnyb
Don't Forget your zip ties for your FE's. I was re-reading some old posts and saw where someone had there's stolen
Are you Zip tying it to the fish? I would have never thought to do that, how sad
dqjohnson18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #2630
mstee777
Mouseketeer

Is everyone here bursting with excitement as much as I am? I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 4 days at work! I'm not leaving until Friday morning. The family is driving so they are leaving a day ahead of me. Yes, I convinced my hubby to make the drive with the kids without me. Poor guy. But he should actually beat me to animal kingdom on Friday. Then we are off to meet the Fantasy!! I'm so excited I could scream.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #2631
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstee777
Is everyone here bursting with excitement ad much as I am? I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the next 4 days at work! I'm not leaving until Friday morning. The family is driving so they are leaving a day ahead of me. Yes, I convinced my hubby to make the drive with the kids without me. Poor guy. But he should actually beat me to animal kingdom on Friday. Then we are off to meet the Fantasy!! I'm so excited I could scream.
Yes I am bursting too!!! We are also driving down on Friday! Christmas is done for when we return, now just to finish my FE gifts, oh yeah and pack at some point too! Can.not.wait!!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #2632
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

it would seem Doppler's hve been upgraded. Ihvent gotten aynything frm them yet aboutit. 'l'll see ify will respond to me.
Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnktruitt View Post
Hello!!!

So we are getting really excited as the day approaches....

I've received our stateroom info......we're assigned to 9154. It is GTY so hopefully will be upgraded BUT I just noticed that the Doppler family is also slated for 9154???

I plan to bring a "we've moved" sign just in case.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #2633
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Bunnyb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqjohnson18 View Post
Are you Zip tying it to the fish? I would have never thought to do that, how sad
Yep guys that would be me and my DW. We had our 4 pocket FE stolen when we were on the Dream last year. It was on the last day too. I had just checked our FE because I thought I heard someone at the door putting something in our FE. Everything was fine at that time. Then 15 minutes later while we were packing up on our last day DW said why don't you just bring in our FE so we can pack put it in the suit case. When I opened the door it was gone. Our FE was personalized so it would not be of any use to anyone else. So I have been telling everyone I know to please bring plastic ties to secure you pocket fish extender to the fish outside of your door.

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are GOLD - Our 6th Disney Cruise - East Bound Panama Canal Cruise - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014
Our 7th Disney Cruise - "With Great Friends Cruise" - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - Nov 2015
davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #2634
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls

Yep guys that would be me and my DW. We had our 4 pocket FE stolen when we were on the Dream last year. It was on the last day too. I had just checked our FE because I thought I heard someone at the door putting something in our FE. Everything was fine at that time. Then 15 minutes later while we were packing up on our last day DW said why don't you just bring in our FE so we can pack put it in the suit case. When I opened the door it was gone. Our FE was personalized so it would not be of any use to anyone else. So I have been telling everyone I know to please bring plastic ties to secure you pocket fish extender to the fish outside of your door.
Thank for sharing! I have a question about the FE gifts? Are we to give a gift to each person every day?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #2635
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqjohnson18 View Post
Thank for sharing! I have a question about the FE gifts? Are we to give a gift to each person every day?
Just one FE gift per stateroom in your group for the cruise. Since our group is so large Lee had to break it up into 4 groups. Now you can give to just the ones in your group or you can give to everyone in all 4 groups. That is up to you. We put in our FE gifts something the adults would like and something for the kids. Hope this helps!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are GOLD - Our 6th Disney Cruise - East Bound Panama Canal Cruise - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014
Our 7th Disney Cruise - "With Great Friends Cruise" - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - Nov 2015
Old 12-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #2636
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls

Just one FE gift per stateroom in your group for the cruise. Since our group is so large Lee had to break it up into 4 groups. Now you can give to just the ones in your group or you can give to everyone in all 4 groups. That is up to you. We put in our FE gifts something the adults would like and something for the kids. Hope this helps!!!
That helps so much!!! I've been crazy planning gifts for each person in the cabin for multiple days!!! Time for a new strategy!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #2637
WahineMinnie
Diverse Disney Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls View Post
l

We chose to do something for each person in each cabin but we are spreading the cabins out over the week. This way each person has a little something from us in their pocket

I won't reveal the gifts cuz I want the surprise for my group A people, but they aren't huge or overkill just fun!

DCL Magic June 14 - 26, 2014, 30th Anniversary Trip
DCL Fantasy December 15 -22, 2012
DVC Beach Club Villas May 2012
DVC Vero Beach Villas May 2012
DVC Animal Kingdom June 2010
DVC Adventures by Disney Emerald Isle June 2009
DVC Wilderness Lodge Villas June 2007
DVC Saratoga Springs Villas August 2006
WDW Beach Club Resort December 2005
Disneyland Parks during 2005 Tournament of Roses Parade Tour (DD marched in TORP parade-DD's HS was THE Electric Light Parade. Rest of Disney's floats cancelled due to rain) December 2004/January 2005
DVC Old Key West Villas 1999 (stayed with sister, a founding DVC member)
WDW Port Orleans October 1994
WahineMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #2638
davidls
DIS Veteran

Pretty much all packed - just a few last minute things to throw in before we head out the door. We leave Thursday morning for our drive over to Walt Disney World and a couple of days at the Beach Club Resort before the cruise. Our drive over to WDW only takes about a little over an hour and a half................ (3/4's of an hour if I put the pedal to the medal!!!)

Old 12-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #2639
belle10
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

Can someone please.message.me. the group Z FE list? We never got it. Thanks

DL GCR- October 2013 AKA Birthday Trip and First trip to Cali!!!*AKL-Jambo/ Disney Fantasy/Old Key West December 2012 * Old Key West July 2012 * AKL-Kidani April 2012 * Saratoga Springs December 2011 * All Star Movies August 2011 * WDWCP Fall Advantage 2010: Spending my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years IN DISNEY!! *BLT and Wonder Cruise for Birthdays October 2009
belle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #2640
cnktruitt
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle10 View Post
Can someone please.message.me. the group Z FE list? We never got it. Thanks

Me too please. Pretty please
Honeymoon POR 2000 Disney Wonder 2000 POR 2006 Disney Wonder 2006 Off DL 2008 POR 2009 BCV 2009 Disney Magic 2009 Caribbean Beach 2011Dolphin 2011 Aulani 2012: Disney Fantasy 2012 Saratoga 2013, June 2014 Kidani 2013 Old Key West 2013 Saratoga June 2014 Disney Wonder March 2015

Moved to Florida August 2012 & bought our Annual Passes!!!
cnktruitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: