Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #2611
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

The Lists...the Lists...

The Cruiser list and FE list are done(as much as they can be) I still need room assignments from some of you. One of the first things you wll get is an update...cant do that if I dont get the info.

To get your copy of the list as it stands now, go to the FB page. I have emailed those of you who requested. I will have copies at the meet Dec 15 2 pm at OGills. For those of you who arent on board yet, you will get an update in your FE at some point.

Please do not try to use the google website list as that is not the most up to date.

Lee

Absolute cutoff for Z group is noon on Dec 7.

Now to get ready for work in am and finish my baking for the cruise
Riverside-12/1995 , off property 10-1994, Carribean Beach 1/1994, off property 1977
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
LuvEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #2612
beanersmom305
****MAGIC HAPPENS****

So So close I just need more hours in the days and I'd be fine. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Teenager troubles - says shes not going - so I could be by myself - But I AM GOING ON THIS CRUISE!!! Say a prayer for us if you could , maybe she'll change her mind.

CAN'T WAIT :0)
beanersmom305 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #2613
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore
The Cruiser list and FE list are done(as much as they can be) I still need room assignments from some of you. One of the first things you wll get is an update...cant do that if I dont get the info.

To get your copy of the list as it stands now, go to the FB page. I have emailed those of you who requested. I will have copies at the meet Dec 15 2 pm at OGills. For those of you who arent on board yet, you will get an update in your FE at some point.

Please do not try to use the google website list as that is not the most up to date.

Lee

Thank you so much! Baking for the cruise...I am impressed!!! DH was trying on suit tonight ( which he rarely wears) and it looks like we have some last minute shopping!

For anyone in group Z my cabin consists of me (Denise-37), Jeff-40 and daughter Kaley-6. Sorry I had left some of my info out! Soooo ready for this cruise!!!!!
dqjohnson18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:06 AM   #2614
BlazerK91
Earning My Ears

All FEs are packed! Funny thing is, they took up 2 suitcases and a roll on! That just means I have to buy more goodies for me while I am cruising to fill the cases back up to bring the cases home!
BlazerK91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #2615
figmentnnemo
DVC: Saratoga Springs & BLT

Talking geting closer...

The next 171 hours are going to go very quickly. Hope everyone is getting ready... just not me... I will start to pack on Tuesday night. Is there anyone else out there that can pack for a week and not forget anything in under an hour?

Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas), RCI Nordic Empress- January 95 (Bahamas), Carnival Destiny - June 98 (W.C.), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (E.C), Carnival Glory - September 03 (W.C), NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (W.C), RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (W.C.), Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda), Disney Magic-January 08 (E.C) ,Disney Wonder- September 08 (DVC Member Cruise), Disney Magic- October 30, 2010(W.C), Disney Wonder- May 3, 2011 (Alaska), Disney Magic- December 30, 2011 (E.C),Disney Fantasy- December 15, 2012 (W.C)
figmentnnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #2616
cnktruitt
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post

Lee

Hello!!!

So we are getting really excited as the day approaches....

I've received our stateroom info......we're assigned to 9154. It is GTY so hopefully will be upgraded BUT I just noticed that the Doppler family is also slated for 9154???

I plan to bring a "we've moved" sign just in case.
Honeymoon POR 2000 Disney Wonder 2000 POR 2006 Disney Wonder 2006 Off DL 2008 POR 2009 BCV 2009 Disney Magic 2009 Caribbean Beach 2011Dolphin 2011 Aulani 2012: Disney Fantasy 2012 Saratoga 2013, June 2014 Kidani 2013 Old Key West 2013 Saratoga June 2014 Disney Wonder March 2015

Moved to Florida August 2012 & bought our Annual Passes!!!
cnktruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #2617
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIREST1OFALL View Post
Silly question....
Do we know which days are which dinners? For instance, when it the captain's dinner/ formal night, semi formal night, pirate night, etc? I'm sure it's in this huge thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
On the 11/3 cruise to San Juan it was as follows:

Sun is Formal night but regular rotational menu
Tue (St Thomas) is pirate niight, pirate menu
Thu is Semi-Formal, Captain's Gala dinner

Sun is Aladdin
Mon is Wishes
Thu is Believe

I was surprised there wasn't a special menu for Formal Night (at other times/other ships is was Prince/Princess menu). So whatever restaurant you will have in your rotation nights 1 and 2 will be duplicate menus on nights five and seven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWmom View Post
Here is the info I have been working with:

•Ooh La La Pink cocktail bar – capacity 43
Good...we should fit!

Took care of business today, notifying bank/CC company of travel plans, put mail on hold, bought trip insurance, checked arrival date of on line order (new clothes do the day I have to PACK THEM!!!).

Going to see if there are any other trip reports on later cruises to San Juan to see if anythig is different from the first one. On the Thanksgiving week cruise they had matinee showings of the stage shows, but that may have just been due to a full ship that week. I'll see if I can find out if they did that any other week.

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #2618
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Arghh as we unpacked we realized we forgot to pack some very important things.

First, Kevin and I started the Casey the Castaway Cat fan page a few hurricanes ago. Since then members (up to 190 now) have brought small single meal cans of cat food, or treats for Casey.

We even have some CM's on the island involved in giving us updates on how he is fairing after each hurricane.

Well, the Casey items are still in Washington state and there are no replacement items for sale in WDW without wheels.

Can anyone help me out- I can reimburse (I kept it under $5)- just not if everyone does it. This group is so fantastic, I could see everyone bringing things.

Second, the items I needed to finish up our FE gifts are with the treats for Casey. Thankfully they are more about personalization and prettiness being decorative and do not affect the functioning of our gifts, but still, it will look a little flat from what I was hoping to accomplish.
I did find something to help, but the end result is much less than I had hoped.

So, please know it was a mistake.

We are finishing breakfast (stomachs still on Pacific time) and going to head to MK. Hoping to eat at QS at lunch for Be Our Guest.

P.S The Christmas lights at OKW are beautiful
NWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #2619
doylehd
Earning My Ears

Are you just looking for some cans of cat food? Anything else for Casey?
doylehd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 AM   #2620
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Just small cans of cat food or those reclosable treats bags.

Heading to breakfast in a few minutes. Stayed at the parks way too late last night.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #2621
NWDAD
DIS Veteran

Ok, WWMC members. Your faithful Prez is heading out in a few minutes on our pre-scouting trip on the Fantasy. Will be out of touch until we meet on board next week. Will give a full intell brief then. Continue on all and remember All for One and One for the Mouse

I will try and leave some leftovers for you all

Your Prez, Kevin
Wonder 5/27/2013-Alaska
Magic 1/27/2014-Bahamas
Magic 11/12/2014-Southern, 11/18/2014- SJ to PC repo
Magic EBTA
DIS Dad's Club Member 685
NWDAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #2622
doylehd
Earning My Ears

Ok I can pick up some of that. How many cans were you going to buy?

We were at Epcot last night testing out Test Track. Didn't get the chance to hear Blair Underwood give the Candlelight Processional. :-(.

Just a little hint. When Magic Kingdom is having MVMCP, if u are in Epcot at the time Holiday Wishes is supposed to go off, you can see the show while standing in Epcot. If you stand between Italy and America along the railing by the water you get a pretty good view of Holiday Wishes going off in MK. Sometimes Illuminations and Wishes are going off at the same time so it's a double treat. The next MVMCP is Sunday. Fireworks is at 9:30 for both MK and Epcot.

H
doylehd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #2623
beanersmom305
****MAGIC HAPPENS****

One week--eeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IN ONE WEEK WE WILL ALL FINALLY BE ONBORAD!! I am desperately trying to finish a very uninteresting - in my humble opinion- International Human Resources class, post 1 more discussion in my E-commerce class, finish up my FE's, scale down the luggage, and try again to get my dorky holiday sweaters that take up way too much room to somehow magically shrink themselves for packing purposes. -Wish me luck - and I wish for everyone on the forum that needs a bit more time - a few extra Fantasy inspired minutes to creep into your weekend unexpectedly and allow to breathe a sigh of releif and say - I'm Ready!!!! .........LOLOLOLHAHAHA - YEH RIGHT - At least stop and watch one of those sappy Hallmark, or Disney Family channel Christmas movies that are on this month - I LOVE THOSE - AND THEY ALWAYS END HAPPILY EVER AFTER - have a great day !!!

CAN'T WAIT :0)
beanersmom305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #2624
figmentnnemo
DVC: Saratoga Springs & BLT

To shrink sweaters, use small space bags, which will compress them to take up 1/4 of the space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanersmom305 View Post
I CANNOT BELIEVE IN ONE WEEK WE WILL ALL FINALLY BE ONBORAD!! I am desperately trying to finish a very uninteresting - in my humble opinion- International Human Resources class, post 1 more discussion in my E-commerce class, finish up my FE's, scale down the luggage, and try again to get my dorky holiday sweaters that take up way too much room to somehow magically shrink themselves for packing purposes. -Wish me luck - and I wish for everyone on the forum that needs a bit more time - a few extra Fantasy inspired minutes to creep into your weekend unexpectedly and allow to breathe a sigh of releif and say - I'm Ready!!!! .........LOLOLOLHAHAHA - YEH RIGHT - At least stop and watch one of those sappy Hallmark, or Disney Family channel Christmas movies that are on this month - I LOVE THOSE - AND THEY ALWAYS END HAPPILY EVER AFTER - have a great day !!!

Past but not forgotten
RCI Nordic Empress - July 94 (Bahamas), RCI Nordic Empress- January 95 (Bahamas), Carnival Destiny - June 98 (W.C.), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 99 (E.C), Carnival Glory - September 03 (W.C), NCL Dawn - September 04 (Bahamas), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - May 05 (W.C), RCI Voyager of the Seas -September 05 (W.C.), Dawn Princess- July 06 (Alaska), RCI Grandeur of the Seas - September 07 (Bermuda), Disney Magic-January 08 (E.C) ,Disney Wonder- September 08 (DVC Member Cruise), Disney Magic- October 30, 2010(W.C), Disney Wonder- May 3, 2011 (Alaska), Disney Magic- December 30, 2011 (E.C),Disney Fantasy- December 15, 2012 (W.C)
figmentnnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #2625
cnktruitt
Mouseketeer

This morning I woke up with a major case of the "Cruising Bug".....and I swear my blood pressure is elevated and I am close to letting out a silly scream of joy!!

So much to do in so little time. Packing, finishing FE gifts, packing, finishing door magnets, laundry, wrapping gifts for Christmas, packing.....oh and I have a job interview tomorrow! LOL
Honeymoon POR 2000 Disney Wonder 2000 POR 2006 Disney Wonder 2006 Off DL 2008 POR 2009 BCV 2009 Disney Magic 2009 Caribbean Beach 2011Dolphin 2011 Aulani 2012: Disney Fantasy 2012 Saratoga 2013, June 2014 Kidani 2013 Old Key West 2013 Saratoga June 2014 Disney Wonder March 2015

Moved to Florida August 2012 & bought our Annual Passes!!!
cnktruitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: