Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #2536
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

Okay Mr Prez...I understand. No flash photography. That I can handle. Ladies there was no mention of high speed photography. I ve got that covered.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #2537
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I am brand new new to the board, wish I would have found this sooner! My husband and daughter and I will be cruising on the Fantasy December 15th as well and I would love to hear more about the activities and how we can participate! How does the FE gifting work or is it too late?

Thanks Denise
dqjohnson18 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #2538
FAIREST1OFALL
DVC Member, DL and WDW AP, DCL newbie

Hey Howdy Hey everyone!
I've been away awhile. Much insanity in our lives in the past two months. Thankfully it's all over and the only pressing issue is our vacation! I started packing today. I have all of my items to assemble my FE's but I have to be honest, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
OH! I made homemade Disney luggage tags today ( we moved over the summer) and they turned out really cute.
On a total bummer of a note....my pirate costume seems to be lost in the USPS system at the moment. They are trying to locate it and will call me by the end of the day tomorrow. I guess I had better thing about a plan B.

Silly question....
Do we know which days are which dinners? For instance, when it the captain's dinner/ formal night, semi formal night, pirate night, etc? I'm sure it's in this huge thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
FAIREST1OFALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #2539
FAIREST1OFALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post
We are staying in Port Canaveral at Country Inn and Suite's. Weve decided that we are not going to the parks at all this trip. This is a trip for chillaxing.
Us too! We arrive Friday morning before the cruise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWDAD View Post
Accually there are two of them.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3015764

And

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3018559

Both have the Navigators posted.

Kevin
Thank you for this post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWmom View Post
16 days to dismeet info release.(on Dec 1)

So far I have 20 people coming.

The reason I am asking for numbers is if we are too large, the meeting place needs to change. I have a Disney contact that can get us the right size room to meet in, but I need a group number for that to happen.

I'll post the list ands numbers later tonight so keep sending me the PMs of how many in your party will be able to make it.

I also got a few responses saying they know when the DISmeet is, but not where we are meeting--

2pm on the ship- details to be announced- numbers of attendees needed to book the right size room to meet in.

On Dec 1- we will have a place announced. Just thought knowing when was the most important part for planning at this point.

For those that can not make that day & time- I can have the handouts available at the WorldWide Man Club meet the next day.

I can safely safe that because I have an in with the Prez, I know him real well and he won't tell me No
I will most likely come, but I doubt the hubs and the boys will. I would like to put some faces to names.

OK, off to catch up on the last five pages.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #2540
FAIREST1OFALL

Quote:
If anyone is decorating for the Holidays- I heard that only battery operated Christmas lights are allowed, plus only magnets on the doors so keep that in mind.

Happy decorating.
Christmas lights for the door are on my list of things to buy tomorrow. Other than that, just door magnets.

Off topic-
Does anyone know off hand if the doors at the resorts are metal as well? I was wondering if any of our door magnets would work at Bay Lake Tower.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #2541
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqjohnson18 View Post
Hi everyone! I am brand new new to the board, wish I would have found this sooner! My husband and daughter and I will be cruising on the Fantasy December 15th as well and I would love to hear more about the activities and how we can participate! How does the FE gifting work or is it too late?

Thanks Denise
It is not too lare to get into the z group or the small add on group. You need to sign up on the google sitr or pm me the following info...dis name, names of everyone in your family and ages of children and sex esp if the name could be eitlher, cabin, dining time, and any celebrations and who is celebrating. I will also need an email address si I can send you the list or you can give me your info and join the face book group. I may not get back to yo
u until Monday afternoon as i am working all weekend
Hope this helps, Anyone else wanting to be in the add on group please pm me this weekend so i can update Monday or Tuesday.

Lee
Old 11-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #2542
davidls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqjohnson18 View Post

Thanks Denise
I would like to dqjohnson18 and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll could join us. I believe Lee (LuvEeyore) has responded about joining the FE. She is the keeper of the FE list. Again welcome aboard!!!

Our 3rd & 4th Disney Cruise - 4 Day & 3 Day Bahamas "Back 2 Back Cruise" - Disney Dream - Sept. 2011
Our 5th Disney Christmas Cruise - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - December 2012
We Are GOLD - Our 6th Disney Cruise - East Bound Panama Canal Cruise - Disney Wonder - Sept 2014
Our 7th Disney Cruise - "With Great Friends Cruise" - 7 Day Eastern Caribbean - Disney Fantasy - Nov 2015

Last edited by davidls; 11-30-2012 at 09:04 AM.
davidls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #2543
HRH Bunnyb
Earning My Ears

:)

T-Minus 360 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W*H*A*T* !!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #2544
NWmom
DIS Veteran

So far this is who signed up for the DISMeet at 2pm

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
Figmentnnemo *2 plus kids

That gives us 23-28 people for the DISMeet

Last call to sign up-- Please PM me your numbers before you go to bed this evening. Having the right number of people means we have the right size of room for the meet.
NWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #2545
beanersmom305
****MAGIC HAPPENS****

Quote:
I definitely want a picture of this!!
Please include me in the meet. Not sure about the daughter - 14 is so hard !! - but I guess you can say - party of two and I will keep my hopes up- thanks

CAN'T WAIT :0)

Last edited by beanersmom305; 11-30-2012 at 03:44 PM.
beanersmom305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #2546
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Can't send you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post
It is not too lare to get into the z group or the small add on group. You need to sign up on the google sitr or pm me the following info...dis name, names of everyone in your family and ages of children and sex esp if the name could be eitlher, cabin, dining time, and any celebrations and who is celebrating. I will also need an email address si I can send you the list or you can give me your info and join the face book group. I may not get back to yo
u until Monday afternoon as i am working all weekend
Hope this helps, Anyone else wanting to be in the add on group please pm me this weekend so i can update Monday or Tuesday.

Lee
It won't let me send you a PM since I am new. Where can I find the google site?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #2547
trish.
Mouseketeer

Leaving on a work trip to Cali on Sunday...I'm nervous because I am NOT READY FOR THE CRUISE yet!!!! AHHHH!!!

Wish me luck.
trish. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:34 AM   #2548
SallyinAtlanta
Earning My Ears

Quote:

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4

That gives us 23-28 people for the DISMeet

Last call to sign up-- Please PM me your numbers before you go to bed this evening. Having the right number of people means we have the right size of room for the meet.
WOW you guys - this is an amazing thread! If you can believe it, we just booked this cruise today. It seems like I've spent the entire 12 hours between booking and now just reading this thread. I am not sure whether I can send a PM (it's been a while since I've been on disboards) but I'd be up for the dismeet - that's 2 adults + 1 kid. I'll sign up on the website tomorrow. Can't wait to meet such an enthusiastic, energetic, awesome group of people!
SallyinAtlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #2549
NWmom
DIS Veteran

NWMom and NWDad *3
LuvEeyore *2-4
Davidls *3
BlazerK91 *1
MerMade *2
Preciouz29 *2-5
WahineMinnie *4
AmandaRG *4
FAIREST1OFALL *1
beanersmom305 *party of 2
SallyinAtlanta *3

That gives us 28-35 people for the DISMeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanersmom305 View Post
Please include me in the meet. Not sure about the daughter - 14 is so hard !! - but I guess you can say - party of two and I will keep my hopes up- thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyinAtlanta View Post
WOW you guys - this is an amazing thread! If you can believe it, we just booked this cruise today. It seems like I've spent the entire 12 hours between booking and now just reading this thread. I am not sure whether I can send a PM (it's been a while since I've been on disboards) but I'd be up for the dismeet - that's 2 adults + 1 kid. I'll sign up on the website tomorrow. Can't wait to meet such an enthusiastic, energetic, awesome group of people!
Welcome!!

P.S. Kevin and David,
She said enthusiatic, energetic and awesome!!

Not once did she mention the crazy people.
I know you tow have been concerned about that, so rest easy.

Last edited by NWmom; 12-01-2012 at 02:55 AM.
NWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #2550
dqjohnson18
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidls View Post
I would like to dqjohnson18 and family to the cruise. So glad ya'll could join us. I believe Lee (LuvEeyore) has responded about joining the FE. She is the keeper of the FE list. Again welcome aboard!!!
Thank you! I found the website and signed up, can't wait to hear more about the small group, started on my FE last night!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: