Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2011, 03:48 AM   #61
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by glindamood View Post
We just got off the Magic Saturday, not a soul has put a napkin in my lap, brought me a Mickey bar, asked what I wanted to drink since and now I find out I have to wait how many days until this cruise????? Sorry, withdrawal going on here, big time. I don't want to wish my life away so I will attempt patience - who am I kidding - NOT!

We had a great time on the Magic, was some familiar faces but not as many as we generally do. And no Pub Night either. But, other than that and the fact that I sprained my knee the day before we left and spent my vacation on crutches - it was fabulous!

Looking forward to meeting you all and visiting until our DIS meet!
I know what you mean about going through withdrawal. We were on the Dream in October and it feels like it has been months. At work some one asked me when I went on vacation and I forgot and that was when I was off only 2 weeks.

I agree it is a long time away. But just think when we first started to plan it was over 400 days away. Now we are under that. I just keep thinking only a few weeks till we are under a year.

Sorry about your knee but it does not sound like it stoped you from having a good time.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #62
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone....hope all is well with you.

387 days until we sail.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore77 View Post
Hello All.... My Name is Jennifer and Myself and my DH Chris will be joining you on this cruise as well. We just booked it last Friday with our DVC membership. In 25Days we leave with my grandmother to go on our first trip on the Dream. That cruise will be our 10th DCL cruise. This cruise will be our first cruise as a Platinum Castaway Club member.... Yay! We went this year on the inaugural Alaskian Cruise on the Wonder and that was amazing. I cannot wait to finally get to see the 2 newest ships in the fleet.

I would love to be part of the facebook group and also join in on the FE. I love doing the exchange. It is so much fun to see what is in the bag everyday.
Hi Jennifer.... aboard. Lucky you...sailing on the Dream in 25 days. DH Michael and I were on the Dream in September for the Disney Vacation Club members cruise....4 days of fun. The Dream is a beautiful ship. Cruising to Alaska is on my list...

As for the Fish extender...not sure yet who is handling that.

Looking forward to chatting with you and meeting you. Take care....

Quote:
We just got off the Magic Saturday, not a soul has put a napkin in my lap, brought me a Mickey bar, asked what I wanted to drink since and now I find out I have to wait how many days until this cruise????? Sorry, withdrawal going on here, big time. I don't want to wish my life away so I will attempt patience - who am I kidding - NOT!

We had a great time on the Magic, was some familiar faces but not as many as we generally do. And no Pub Night either. But, other than that and the fact that I sprained my knee the day before we left and spent my vacation on crutches - it was fabulous!

Looking forward to meeting you all and visiting until our DIS meet!
Hi Gail...Everything you mentioned...I miss too. Sadly it's 387 days until we cruise...hopefully more people will come in and chat...it really helps time go by quicker. Wait until we cruise on the Fantasy...there is an Irish pub... I can't wait for this cruise. Look forward to chatting with you and meeting you. Take care....

I posted this on our Facebook page...this is our ship....

http://www.meyerwerft.com/page.asp?l...subs=0&did=826

Take care everybody...stop by and chat.....
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Time4disneynow is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #63
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

I've searched for the Facebook group and I can't find it.

CBR - September, 2001
POFQ - February POR - August 2003
AKL - February RPR- August 2005
DCL Magic - March 2006
RPR - January DCL Wonder, FW, YC - August 2007
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
DCL Fantasy - December 2012
Mortlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #64
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortlives View Post
I've searched for the Facebook group and I can't find it.
Hi and welcome...You can find us on Facebook---->Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Old 11-10-2011, 07:36 AM   #65
glindamood
DIS Veteran

Good morning! I saw my first snowflakes of the season this morning (DH saw them last night when he was out). So not ready for this but it is what it is.

Have a great day!

glindamood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #66
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time4disneynow View Post
Hi and welcome...You can find us on Facebook---->Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey
I copied and pasted that into the Facebook search bar, and got:
No results found for your query. Please check your spelling or try another term.

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #67
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone...hope your day is good so far. The Dream is in port so if you go to the webcam, you will be able to see her. She sails away tonight around 5pm.

Quote:
Good morning! I saw my first snowflakes of the season this morning (DH saw them last night when he was out). So not ready for this but it is what it is.

Have a great day!
Good Morning, Gail...Sorry to hear about the snow...I am not ready for the cold. The last couple of winters here have been pretty bad. You're right though...it is what it is. Stay safe and warm.

Quote:
I copied and pasted that into the Facebook search bar, and got:
No results found for your query. Please check your spelling or try another term.
Hi...sorry you are having problems finding us. Try typing it in...look for our profile picture of Mickey with the red jacket, white captains hat and he is in a ships steering wheel. If you can't find us...not sure what else can be done.

Have a great day and take care....

Old 11-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #68
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Fish extender gift exchange...post #47...

Thank you Heather for doing this for us. We appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherLOVESmickey View Post
I would like to start collecting names for the FE Exchange on our cruise. Send me a PM on here or message me on Facebook. I'm not sure how it would look yet so I'm not planning a whole lot right away, just collecting names.

To join in on the fun, please give me the following info:

Name (of everyone in the cabin)
Age if under 18
Cabin Number

Thanks so much and have a Magical day!!!

I haven't done this before so bear with me if I make some errors along the way!

Old 11-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #69
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Hi...sorry you are having problems finding us. Try typing it in...look for our profile picture of Mickey with the red jacket, white captains hat and he is in a ships steering wheel. If you can't find us...not sure what else can be done.

I have tried that. However, when you are on the Group's homepage, the locator bar at the top of your browser should have the direct url. If you could post that here, I would really appreciate it.

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 11-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #70
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I have tried that. However, when you are on the Group's homepage, the locator bar at the top of your browser should have the direct url. If you could post that here, I would really appreciate it.
Here you go...hope this helps...
http://www.facebook.com/groups/218227288201341/

Old 11-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #71
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks. It is so weird that that wouldn't turn up in my search. Anyway, request sent. I'm the one standing in front of the Haunted Mansion sign in my avatar.

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 11-10-2011, 10:02 AM   #72
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That is exactly what I needed. Thanks. It is so weird that that wouldn't turn up in my search. Anyway, request sent. I'm the one standing in front of the Haunted Mansion sign in my avatar.
Hi and aboard!!!!

Old 11-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #73
Mortlives
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi and aboard!!!!
You are too kind. A word about us: we are a couple in our 40's. We probably won't be attending/participating in meets or anything, but I don't mind if you say "Hello" if you recognize me out and about. And I love to talk cruising beforehand.

CBR - September, 2001
DCL Magic - March 2006
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
Old 11-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #74
Disneyelf10
DIS Veteran

Just popping in to say hi and see what's going on on here. Hi

Disneyelf10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #75
Eeyore77
DIS Veteran

Thanks evryone for the warm Welcome I am looking really forward to going on this cruise with all of you. I will be even more ready when I get off the other one... LOL... It always feels like an eternity between cruises. I will go on and look for the facebook page later. I am really looking forward to chatting with you all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: