Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #706
Mortlives
DIS Veteran
 
Mortlives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 1,844

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 9 weeks until we set sail. Single digits! Huzzah! Looking forward to the Aqua Duck.
__________________

CBR - September, 2001
POFQ - February POR - August 2003
AKL - February RPR- August 2005
DCL Magic - March 2006
RPR - January DCL Wonder, FW, YC - August 2007
DLH - July 2008
RPR, POR - October 2010
DCL Fantasy - December 2012
Mortlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #707
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortlives View Post
Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 9 weeks until we set sail. Single digits! Huzzah! Looking forward to the Aqua Duck.
I so look forward to this post every Saturday. But it looks so good today being in the single weeks. I can not wait.


__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #708
woody73
Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen
Never liked the idea of using a snorkel after someone else
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortlives View Post

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 9 weeks until we set sail.
Cool!

Woody
woody73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #709
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Final FE List

Hello my fellow Fantasy Cruisers!

Below is the “Final FE” list of people that are participating in the Fish Extender exchange. There are 32 cabins. This is including your cabin.

Please send me your e mail address if you have not done so already (girlwolf@excite.com) or PM me. I will send you the excel spreadsheets buy October 2nd.


Also, everyone has two adults in the room except were I have it listed.
The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room and the ones that have **** have 4 adults in a room.



Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (Monika & Michael)
Disneyelf10 (Donna & Sean)
*** Wltdsnyfan & doctex DS (Flo, Dan)(Steven)
Dstevens & Pjstevens (Dale & Patricia)
Mickeybeast ( Chuck & Karen)
Ajstaud (Jackie & Amanda)
Hilleary & Keith + DS14, DS12 & DS9
Mrstbalt (John & Jen) + DD12 & DD11
***DreamBound23 (Shawn, Stacey & (DM Melinda) + DD9 & DD4
999GhostLover(Erin &Tom) + DD8, DS4 & DS3
Eeyore77 (Jenn & Chris)
Lkcoasterdizfan ( Leslie K. & Peggy S. )
DebbieA (Al & Debbie)
CruisingGoddess (Rebecca & Chris)
***kimkatmom(DGram-Leslye, DD Kim, DS-Trent) +DGS3, DGS1
Jen & Sharon (DMom-Jen, DGram-Sharon) + DD11
Dress & Gargoyle007 ( Debbie & Gary)
***heatherLOVESmickey & TheViking (Heather & Erik) + DM (Nancy), DS16, DD14, DS11 (2 rooms, 3 Adults & 3 children)
Glindamood (Gail & David)
Emermaid (Mieka & Jay) + DD7
Wehearttravel (Melissa & Aaron) DS9, DD8
Babypye (Al & Susie)
Tinkerbellish (Deb & Joe)
Haleymp21 (Haley & Jeremy) DD6, DS8 months
KikiMouse (Kiki & Paul)
Wrabitdad (Bob & Dale)
Helpdeskguy (Nahed (Nate) & Raya) + DD8, DD10
Welovemickey (Tara & Michael) + DS8, DS4
Welovemickey (Joellen & Dennis) + DGS2
Chuck2534(Chuck & Maureen) +DD12
TChrist05 (Tom & Marilou)
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #710
Danielle C
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum, but I wanted to introduce myself. We just booked the Dec 1 sailing on the Fantasy and are SO excited. We are big travelers, but have never ventured out on a cruise, this will be our first.
We will be cruising with 5 of us, my husband and I along with our 3 girls! They are 3,8,9. I look forward to learning from everyone! We are looking at our excursions tonight trying to figure out what to book!
Danielle C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #711
Danielle C
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4

OK, just found the facebook page.
Danielle C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #712
threebritts
Mouseketeer
 
threebritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: florida
Posts: 453

joining the cruise

We are threebritts Heather,Tom and Bethany we will be joining this cruise. As we found out that the friends we meet on the Hawaiian cruise last May(TChrist) will be sailing on this one.
We are sorry to hear that the FE list is closed as we really enjoy participating. We organized the FE on the Hawaii cruise with over 130 cabins which was no easy task so I understand why it is closed early. Looking foward to being on the Fantasy for the first time.
__________________
Heather
Tom-49 Heather-43 Bethany-15
threebritts@aol.com

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #713
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,722

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
We are threebritts Heather,Tom and Bethany we will be joining this cruise. As we found out that the friends we meet on the Hawaiian cruise last May(TChrist) will be sailing on this one.
We are sorry to hear that the FE list is closed as we really enjoy participating. We organized the FE on the Hawaii cruise with over 130 cabins which was no easy task so I understand why it is closed early. Looking foward to being on the Fantasy for the first time.
Today's the last day. Let me see if Flo will squeeze ya in!
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #714
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle C View Post
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum, but I wanted to introduce myself. We just booked the Dec 1 sailing on the Fantasy and are SO excited. We are big travelers, but have never ventured out on a cruise, this will be our first.
We will be cruising with 5 of us, my husband and I along with our 3 girls! They are 3,8,9. I look forward to learning from everyone! We are looking at our excursions tonight trying to figure out what to book!

Welcome to the group! Glad you could join us. See you soon.

__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:01 AM   #715
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
We are threebritts Heather,Tom and Bethany we will be joining this cruise. As we found out that the friends we meet on the Hawaiian cruise last May(TChrist) will be sailing on this one.
We are sorry to hear that the FE list is closed as we really enjoy participating. We organized the FE on the Hawaii cruise with over 130 cabins which was no easy task so I understand why it is closed early. Looking foward to being on the Fantasy for the first time.
I am sorry the FE list was closed on the 30th at 6:00 pm CST. I know I will have extras with me and I am sure some other might as well. What I will do for late comers is set up a 2nd list and leave it up to the individuals in the 1st one if they have extras. I too have done the FE and had over 40 cabins in it. I do believe that if you want to par take you should.

I will ask who ever has extra to let me know and I will send them and you or anyone elst that wants to join there info.

thanks

__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #716
DebbieA
Earning My Ears
 
DebbieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
I am sorry the FE list was closed on the 30th at 6:00 pm CST. I know I will have extras with me and I am sure some other might as well. What I will do for late comers is set up a 2nd list and leave it up to the individuals in the 1st one if they have extras. I too have done the FE and had over 40 cabins in it. I do believe that if you want to par take you should.

I will ask who ever has extra to let me know and I will send them and you or anyone elst that wants to join there info.

thanks

I have more than enough. Please pass along their info and will be happy to include them in the FE fun!
DebbieA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #717
JenGC
DIS Veteran
 
JenGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 2,722

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieA View Post
I have more than enough. Please pass along their info and will be happy to include them in the FE fun!
Id like to be on the second FE list if you are coordinating it! Well, Id like to be on it even if you AREN'T coordinating it!
__________________
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #718
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

2nd fe

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will start a 2nd FE since there is intrest. The 1st one is closed. The info that is needed is still the same. That is posted on Page 17 or 18 of this thread and page 50 has links on how to make and FE, what it is about.

If any one wants to do both PM me here or on FB just let me know in the post that I just put up.

thanks
__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #719
wltdsnyfan



DIS Veteran
 
wltdsnyfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,717

__________________
wltdsnyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #720
Whychypoo
Earning My Ears
 
Whychypoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Colorado Springs, Co
Posts: 3

2nd list please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will start a 2nd FE since there is intrest. The 1st one is closed. The info that is needed is still the same. That is posted on Page 17 or 18 of this thread and page 50 has links on how to make and FE, what it is about.

If any one wants to do both PM me here or on FB just let me know in the post that I just put up.

thanks
Hi - I've been trying to find where a list would be started & now of course I missed it :0(
Hoping to get on the 2nd... But not sure what that means. Thx so much!
It's my husband & I & our 9 yr old son.
Asked to join fb just now too... I know, I know ... We are late in joining the fun!
__________________
Whychypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.