Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #136
heatherLOVESmickey
Mouseketeer

Fe

I guess I'm not allowed to organize FEs any longer because it is super important for some other mean and rude chick to do it. So if you send me something, I will now be ignoring it. Sorry! Hope it is still fun because I know I was going to make it a blast!
heatherLOVESmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #137
Time2go2disney
DVC 1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherLOVESmickey View Post
I guess I'm not allowed to organize FEs any longer because it is super important for some other mean and rude chick to do it. So if you send me something, I will now be ignoring it. Sorry! Hope it is still fun because I know I was going to make it a blast!
Wow this is a little over the top to be posted on an open forum. Maybe you should handle via Private Message to work things out. I am sure everyone wants the same thing. A Fun & Friendly Cruise with New Friends ................... and a Fish Extender Activity....................

Time2go2disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #138
heatherLOVESmickey
Mouseketeer

That's what I thought people wanted too but apparently not this chick who took it out from under me because she was way better at it then myself. I was happy and content until this chick came along and insulted my ability to organize the FE activity. So now she'll do it. So be it!

The only reason I feel I had to make it public is because I needed to let people know that what they sent me is no longer valid because this other person was taking over.

I will admit I wasn't as nice as I could be about it. But I'm ticked as heck that someone had the audacity to insult my abilities and take this planning out from under me, especially when the cruise is still almost a year away. I have only had 5 or 6 people sign up so I really didn't think there was a whole heck of a lot to do yet. I don't really care about the planning. I was hoping that I could meet people through the planning of it though. And now it seems like that won't happen. Thanks to this chick... who I still don't remember her name... You will all probably know as soon as she starts her FE planning.

Wouldn't you too be ticked if someone else not only insulted you but then took away the thing you wanted to do because they were "obviously" more qualified... I bet you would. But to reiterate, the only reason I said anything public is because I had to let people know I'm not doing it any more and they need to resign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2go2disney View Post
Wow this is a little over the top to be posted on an open forum. Maybe you should handle via Private Message to work things out. I am sure everyone wants the same thing. A Fun & Friendly Cruise with New Friends ................... and a Fish Extender Activity....................

heatherLOVESmickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #139
Time2go2disney
DVC 1999

You missed the point entirely .............. I would have tried to work it out via PRIVATE Message and no I would not air my frustrations on this thread. Your reference to "this Chick" is very insulting and just throwing more logs on to the fire.
A simple I am not doing the FE would have been enough, as I was not aware you were doing the FE as there has been very little posts to that effect.

I assure you that no respond to this post is needed just to take another cheap shot at someone you do not even know their name.

Have a wonderful day

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherLOVESmickey View Post
That's what I thought people wanted too but apparently not this chick who took it out from under me because she was way better at it then myself. I was happy and content until this chick came along and insulted my ability to organize the FE activity. So now she'll do it. So be it!

The only reason I feel I had to make it public is because I needed to let people know that what they sent me is no longer valid because this other person was taking over.

I will admit I wasn't as nice as I could be about it. But I'm ticked as heck that someone had the audacity to insult my abilities and take this planning out from under me, especially when the cruise is still almost a year away. I have only had 5 or 6 people sign up so I really didn't think there was a whole heck of a lot to do yet. I don't really care about the planning. I was hoping that I could meet people through the planning of it though. And now it seems like that won't happen. Thanks to this chick... who I still don't remember her name... You will all probably know as soon as she starts her FE planning.

Wouldn't you too be ticked if someone else not only insulted you but then took away the thing you wanted to do because they were "obviously" more qualified... I bet you would. But to reiterate, the only reason I said anything public is because I had to let people know I'm not doing it any more and they need to resign up.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #140
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday...

Found this article you might be interested in. I also posted this on our Facebook page.

http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/D...889/story.html

Have a great day and take care.
Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Time4disneynow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #141
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Disney Fantasy

Monika... [Visiting WDW yearly since 1985...2007&2010 Disney Western...2011-Disney Eastern...SSMC 2008,2009,2010,2011..3/2012-Disney Dream-SSMC Reunion-It's all Garys Fault!! Disney Dream...6/2012 Inaugural NYC-Canada-Disney Magic...12/2012 Eastern Caribbean-Fantasy...05/2013 Disney Wonder Repo cruise LA-Vancouver (West Coast Adventure-It's All Gary's Fault reunion cruise)]

Old 01-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #142
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time4disneynow View Post
Hello everyone and Happy Saturday...

Found this article you might be interested in. I also posted this on our Facebook page.

http://www.vancouversun.com/travel/D...889/story.html

Have a great day and take care.
Great article!

I like the way it explains the way it is different the the Dream and the reasons for it.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #143
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Disney Fantasy

Can't wait till we see her on the NY cam.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #144
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

314 days till we

or

10 months and 10 days

I don't know about any one else but I am getting excited.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #145
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wltdsnyfan View Post
Great article!

I like the way it explains the way it is different the the Dream and the reasons for it.

Hi Flo...glad you like the article...

Quote:
Can't wait till we see her on the NY cam.

The amazing part of watching the Fantasy...she had 2 tugs..one in front and one in back...the Fantasy was in reverse gear for 32 miles!!!!

Old 01-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #146
Time2go2disney
DVC 1999

Quote:
314 days till we

or

10 months and 10 days

I don't know about any one else but I am getting excited.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #147
Time2go2disney
DVC 1999

Quote:
Disney Fantasy

Thought the Fantasy was going to hit the bridge ................
Old 01-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #148
wltdsnyfan

DIS Veteran

I posted this on Face Book but I thought I would post on our thread here for all to enjoy. Hope I can. We will see. It is the Fantasy and tests with music.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3sN...e_gdata_player
Old 01-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #149
Time4disneynow
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I posted this on Face Book but I thought I would post on our thread here for all to enjoy. Hope I can. We will see. It is the Fantasy and tests with music.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3sN...e_gdata_player

Enjoying a cup of coffee while watching this video (again)...thank you Flo...I watched it on the Facebook too . Just can't get enough.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #150
dbxazd
Mouseketeer

We stay at the Raddisson too. It's always been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELPDESKGUY View Post
Hi everyone. Just curious how far in advance do you book your airfare? What hotel do you stay in at Port Canaveral?

We are going to use points to buy our airfare and I'm worried all reward travel tickets will be taken at the same time I want the flexibility to change dates if we need to...
WDW 6/92 (FWCG);WDW Honeymoon 9/96 (POFQ); WDW w/ Ga & kids 12/06 (CS); Disney Magic 12/07; "Magic"al Christmas 12/08; Mother's Day in WDW (Pop C) 05/09; Carroll/Hart/Stevens trip to WDW (POR) 11/10; Motley Cruisin' on the Dream 6/21/11; Fantasy Cruisin' with Mickey 12/1/12; WDW & Dream Cruise 6/14; upcoming Moms Trip for EPCOT F&W 10/14 (POFQ); upcoming Dream Cruise 7/10/15
dbxazd is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: