Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #91
dekkerdisneydreamer
Raising Disneyholics one at a time!

Very nice accessory choice! I am bummed that coats were still required, even if it looks so beautiful out.

Gotta love the pics!! I can tell, you look "discontent" because the sun was in your eyes!! That's why you wore them in the previous pics!

I truly truly hope that mousekeeping took the bait! Considering, they haven't been so playful thus far. I truly think that is a requirement for being a CM, you have to be playful!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #92
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Aww, lots of cute kissing in this update Sara!

First off, you really should look into a career in towel art design, I'm just saying... I think your castle looks like a castle, I get it! Although it does share similarities with the Sydney Opera House as you said. Either way, I love it! Very creative.

Wingnut looks so official and business like behind that mammoth desk! Though it's hard to take him seriously when he's sticking out his tongue at you!

Don't you love the monorail ride to the MK from the GF? It's like 2 minutes long! Definite perk of staying at the GF.

Have you seen the blog updates for the HM queue?? It looks incredible. Here's a blog that is pretty cool:
HM Queue

I love the photpass pics, especially the kissy kissy ones! You and Wingnut are very cute together, you make a very sweet couple.

Nice Mickey ears! I really need to get myself a cute pair like that. Were they the ones with sequins?

Fab update!
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #93
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Beautiful sunrise.

Great towel structure. Nice job - Love it!

cute mistletoe picture!

What a fun update! Great selection for the Mickey ears!
Haha thank you!! I was practically giddy with anticipation of creating this masterpiece .

Wingnut said he felt silly holding up the mistletoe, but I thought it was cute! I just wish I could wear the Mickey (or maybe they're more Minnie) ears more often at home. Not many chances to, sadly. I wonder what the reaction would be if I put them on to go to the supermarket. The one I've always wondered about was the ponchos. You always see SO many people wearing the ponchos at Disney in the rain, you can't tell me no one has ever tossed one on in a pinch! I can't say with 100% certainty I wouldn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
There was a whole lotta kissin' in this chapter, but don't worry -- I covered my eyes.

Nice choice of ears.

Your towel creation does look like the Sydney Opera House.
Hahaha sorry, next time I'll remember to put the PG rating up during the especially kissy updates!

Thank you! Oh the ears get worn for the rest of the trip, don't worry! I was just sad that I had missed a few days of ear potential!

Hahaha it does, doesn't it!?! I bet that's not on the commonly created towel animal list of Mickey head and butterfly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreaminA115 View Post
I read your dining review and liked it so much that I followed you over here - and I'm not at all disappointed! Can't wait for the next installment
Hi, thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkerdisneydreamer View Post
Very nice accessory choice! I am bummed that coats were still required, even if it looks so beautiful out.

Gotta love the pics!! I can tell, you look "discontent" because the sun was in your eyes!! That's why you wore them in the previous pics!

I truly truly hope that mousekeeping took the bait! Considering, they haven't been so playful thus far. I truly think that is a requirement for being a CM, you have to be playful!!!
Thank you!! I was happy with my choice too! The weather was definitely clear, which was good, but just chilly!

That was my guess too! My sunglasses are never too far, but I'm glad I remembered to take them off at least!

Hahaha I was very hopeful that they would! Time would tell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
Aww, lots of cute kissing in this update Sara!

First off, you really should look into a career in towel art design, I'm just saying... I think your castle looks like a castle, I get it! Although it does share similarities with the Sydney Opera House as you said. Either way, I love it! Very creative.

Wingnut looks so official and business like behind that mammoth desk! Though it's hard to take him seriously when he's sticking out his tongue at you!

Don't you love the monorail ride to the MK from the GF? It's like 2 minutes long! Definite perk of staying at the GF.

Have you seen the blog updates for the HM queue?? It looks incredible. Here's a blog that is pretty cool:
HM Queue

I love the photpass pics, especially the kissy kissy ones! You and Wingnut are very cute together, you make a very sweet couple.

Nice Mickey ears! I really need to get myself a cute pair like that. Were they the ones with sequins?

Fab update!
Hahaha thank you!!! I had fun thinking of what I could do ("alright, if I gather all the hand towels..."). Not sure I could make a career out of it, I ran out of ideas pretty quickly! Maybe if I was armed with some of those stickers, I could make some more...

That desk was absolutely huge! I was like, you look like this big important official person...well...until I tried to take the picture!

It was funny, I don't know how, but I had the location of all of the monorail resorts totally moved around (I was convinced, and actually still do picture it like this, that the GF was next to the Contemporary, between that and the TTC). So when it took awhile on the monorail to get there, I was like "oh, I had this ENTIRELY wrong...". But the ride to the MK is fantastically short!

I did read that about the HM queue! I think it sounds awesome. My favorite part was the book that fills in the rhymes. I love that! I can't wait to see it in person.

Thank you!! I enjoyed taking the Photopass pics (even though glennbo found there to be a bit too much kissing...), and I'm so happy to have lots of pics of both of us in front of the different park icons! Photopass definitely beats the flagging down random strangers to take pictures tactic!

Yes, this pair has black sequins all over the ears, and a glittery red bow. I love all of the different styles they have! (The other one I had been eying was silver sequins, no bow)
Old 03-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #94
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

I am completely positive I know where we are going. I think.

First off, another round of Photopass I forgot to include in the last update:

(taken in front of the giant Christmas tree in the Grand Floridian)

Moving on...

When we were about to leave the MK, Wingnut and I considered having lunch in Epcot, and switching our Kona reservation to one of the World Showcase restaurants. I called Disney Dining, however, they were going through a system upgrade, and were having difficulty helping me even search for an open reservation. (And here I thought I was really smart and prepared by having their number in my phone!)

Oh well, Kona it is.

Onward to the Polynesian!

I told Wingnut about the boats that go between the MK and the Poly, and he was up for a bit of nautical travel. We walked down to the assortment of docks, and followed the signs to the entirely empty dock that launched to the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. We sat down and waited.

And waited.

And probably only waited around 5 minutes totally alone before beginning to doubt ourselves.

"This said it went to the Polynesian, right?" Wingnut asked.

"Um, yes..." I felt a little unsure, but wanted to maintain my image of knowing what I was talking about. I'd done this before. Once. Practically an expert, I.

We watched boats pulling in to the docks all around us, and I began to do the "if the boat doesn't come in 5 minutes, we'll take the monorail."

Just then, another person came up to the boat launch dock behind us. I had no idea where he was heading, but was filled with an overwhelming flood of relief that we weren't ENTIRELY wrong. We were on the dock that was heading SOMEWHERE, at least.

About a minute later, a little boat pulled up to the dock, and we and the other guy got aboard, leaving shortly after.

Ahoy, Wingnut!

We stopped first at the Grand Floridan, and the other guy disembarked. We then had our own little shuttle onward to the Polynesian.

We soon docked, and slightly confusedly (well, not me of course...) got to the main area. Lobby? Great Ceremonial House? The Polynesian is gorgeous, but confuses me to a level maybe slightly possibly less than Animal Kingdom Lodge. I need linear resorts (i.e.: Yacht Club), not these sprawling nature-y ones. Port Orleans Riverside is another one I'm slightly intimidated to navigate.

Anyways.

In the lobby, we came upon a group of people watching two CM's playing a giant game of Jenga.

It was fun to watch them play for a few minutes, they and the crowd were really getting into it and having a good time. We left before the game ended to be on time for our ADR, but I'm pretty sure the female CM won, based on the crowd reaction we heard not long after and the timing.

We were seated quickly, and had our lunch at Kona.

After lunch, we went out the door to catch the monorail back to MK. We had just missed it, so I took a few pictures on the platform.

Wingnut waiting. Knowing me, I probably fixed the tag on his jacket about 4 seconds later.

The monorail soon came, and we went to the MK, at least outside of its gates. In a rare move, we took a bus back to the Yacht Club, rather than trekking through Epcot, for our afternoon rest.

Coming up next, a Bomawesome dinner.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #95
MEK
DIS Veteran

It really does look like a beautiful day on the water even though it was 40 degrees out! Kona is another of my favorites and I lOVE the Poly!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #96
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Hey, I'm not skimming anymore! In fact, I read your Kona review and....I read ahead....your Boma review. Couldn't wait for that.

I was sorry to read that you meal at Kona wasn't better. I agree, that crabcaked looked kind of, blech. We had dinner there back in '09 and it was excellent.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #97
3prettyprincesses

What a sweet picture of you guys! Did you use one as your Christmas card?

OMG Sara, I am dying over here because I literally had the exact same experience waiting for the GF/Poly boat from the MK this past trip! The whole thing happend exactly as you said! We were the first ones there, so waited waited waited. Then a couple of other people trickle in and we wait some more while I did the "5 more minutes" in my head! Wasn't the ride lovely though? Or maybe not, considering you and poor Wingnut were still sporting coats!

The Poly is quite sprawling, you're right. When we stayed there, I was constantly getting turned around, much to DH's enjoyment! Everytime I started leading us around there, he'd say Molly, wrong way!

Sorry your Kona lunch was blech. Yours is not the first poor review I've read. We've done both breakfast and dinner which were fabulous! I agree though, that dining with food allergies seems to lengthen your meal time considerably. Worth it though to eat something safe, right? I'm having food sensitivity to ginger now too, it's so frustrating because I LOVE ginger!

Love that ginormous Jenga game! Were guests allowed to participate? I used to love playing that.

Um, ya I'd have to tuck in that tag on Wingnut's coat too! I do that all the time to my DD's and it drives them crazy!

Great update!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #98
Jennifer48
Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at Disney!

Cute Photopass pics!

That game of Jenga must have been so loud when it crashed!

Sorry to hear about the bad food at Kona. I've only had breakfast there and I can't remember if I read any other reviews on lunch/dinner.

Can't wait to hear what entails in a "Bomawesome" dinner!
Aulani: '13
My Latest Invention: The Traffic-eliminator-inator!
A Road Trip Engagement
Best Friends and New Friends - A MAGICal Tale
My First Disney Cruise Trip Report
Old 03-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #99
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I've had that exact same "are we waiting at the right dock or did I read the sign wrong" moment. You don't want to look like an idiot waiting there and you also don't want to look like an idiot when you go back to look at the sign.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 03-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #100
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
It really does look like a beautiful day on the water even though it was 40 degrees out! Kona is another of my favorites and I lOVE the Poly!
It's funny how the sky will look the prettiest when it's colder! This day wasn't absolutely frigid (no gloves!), so the boat ride wasn't too wind-chill inducing!

The Poly is gorgeous, just a little confusing to me! I love the theme there though, it seems like it would be such a fun and relaxing place to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Hey, I'm not skimming anymore! In fact, I read your Kona review and....I read ahead....your Boma review. Couldn't wait for that.

I was sorry to read that you meal at Kona wasn't better. I agree, that crabcaked looked kind of, blech. We had dinner there back in '09 and it was excellent.
Yay!!! It's okay, Wingnut could hardly wait for dinner at Boma too!

I had read such wonderful reviews of Kona lunch/dinner, that our meal was a bit of a disappointment. Oh those crabcakes...they looked a bit...not appetizing. I definitely hid an impressive amount of them under the sauce/other garnishes/on Wingnut's plate. Oh well, worth a try at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
What a sweet picture of you guys! Did you use one as your Christmas card?

OMG Sara, I am dying over here because I literally had the exact same experience waiting for the GF/Poly boat from the MK this past trip! The whole thing happend exactly as you said! We were the first ones there, so waited waited waited. Then a couple of other people trickle in and we wait some more while I did the "5 more minutes" in my head! Wasn't the ride lovely though? Or maybe not, considering you and poor Wingnut were still sporting coats!

The Poly is quite sprawling, you're right. When we stayed there, I was constantly getting turned around, much to DH's enjoyment! Everytime I started leading us around there, he'd say Molly, wrong way!

Sorry your Kona lunch was blech. Yours is not the first poor review I've read. We've done both breakfast and dinner which were fabulous! I agree though, that dining with food allergies seems to lengthen your meal time considerably. Worth it though to eat something safe, right? I'm having food sensitivity to ginger now too, it's so frustrating because I LOVE ginger!

Love that ginormous Jenga game! Were guests allowed to participate? I used to love playing that.

Um, ya I'd have to tuck in that tag on Wingnut's coat too! I do that all the time to my DD's and it drives them crazy!

Great update!
Thank you Molly!!! It was nice to take a Photopass where it was warm! We didn't use it as our Christmas card, we got home on 12/18, and it was a bit of a Christmas miracle that the presents were all wrapped by the holiday! But I definitely haven't ruled it out for the future...

Hahaha those boat docks are so bad when you're prone to second-guessing yourself! And I had totally forgotten that there were so many of them, which makes it even more confusing (not when you're looking at the signs, when you're all the way at the end of the dock with just your family!). The boat ride is really pleasant, it's definitely my preferred method of WDW travel.

Wingnut is CONSTANTLY turning me around to go the right way. His GPS and I get into epic battles, but based on my track record, he usually takes the computer's side...

We REALLY enjoyed our Kona breakfast, but I must say, the lunch was a bit of a letdown. Food allergies can slow down your meal slightly, but usually not as much as you would think. Generally, the chef will visit your table, and will work out a meal or substitute you can have. All of the chefs I've spoken to have been wonderful, and incredibly accomodating.

That stinks about the ginger sensitivity!! I only usually will have a problem with ginger if I have alcohol on the same day (same goes for nutmeg and clove for me). Hopefully you don't have to stop having ginger though! I know what it's like to have to stop eating a food you like for an allergy (cinnamon...I know, right!?! ).

It looked as though the game was just between the CM's, although we meandered by pretty far in. Maybe in the beginning there were other participants?

I'm always tucking in Wingnut's tags and getting little fuzzies off the back of his shirts. We were both once in a wedding, and I noticed in the middle of the ceremony that there was a little piece of lint on the back of his suit...it drove me NUTS that I couldn't walk over and pull it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer48 View Post
Cute Photopass pics!

That game of Jenga must have been so loud when it crashed!

Sorry to hear about the bad food at Kona. I've only had breakfast there and I can't remember if I read any other reviews on lunch/dinner.

Can't wait to hear what entails in a "Bomawesome" dinner!
Thank you!!! I was actually really surprised to not hear the Jenga game come crashing down (especially with the stone floors around that area!).

The Kona breakfast was delicious, I would still absolutely recommend that. I'm not sure if maybe we just went on an off day or something, since I had heard so many other good reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I've had that exact same "are we waiting at the right dock or did I read the sign wrong" moment. You don't want to look like an idiot waiting there and you also don't want to look like an idiot when you go back to look at the sign.
Hahaha those docks are too confusing! And you get all excited when the boat is nearing you, only to have it turn to one of the other 6 docks nearby! I definitely was starting to feel silly sitting all the way out there with just the two of us, but didn't want to admit defeat by sneaking another peek at the sign! They are a fun way to travel though...
Old 03-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #101
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

"I hope you like parsnips..."

Originally, when making the plan for today, I had thought that we would go to Animal Kingdom (which had EMH), then to AKL for dinner.

Like moths to a flame, we went to Epcot instead.

Since we hadn't been to Epcot a lot this trip , we decided to go on a few rides in Future World on our way to the bus stops.

Who else loves the Fountain of Nations?

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Am I the only person who thinks the fish with the flashlight on its head is a bit terrifying? (yes, I know it's not a flashlight)

We then went over to Spaceship Earth, which could use a tad more comfortable seating, but I love it anyways. I don't adore the new version (I miss the old ending, where in the future we'd be able to talk on computers), but I am relieved that they left in the Burning of Rome scent.

That's a make or break factor for me right there.

Although, I am a sucker for a fun little touch screen game.

I didn't take the ears off before taking the ride picture, so that's why I have an odd-shaped head.

Wingnut and I landed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, which is pretty close to the exact opposite of where we actually live.

I love Epcot I love Epcot I love Epcot I love Epcot

Kind of blurry, but I like this one

Wingnut and I then made our way out of Epcot, but not before I coerced him into stopping for another Photopass.

To the bus stops we went, luckily, Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of the closer ones. You already know the saga of how we're onto the trickery of the bus system there, so us experts were sure to stay on until the second stop. We shivered our way down to Boma (when oh when will it be warmer?), again reassuring Wingnut that we could stop at the gift shop on the way out (he's especially fond of aquatic themes).

Boma was, not surprisingly, packed. Like squished-room only in the lobby, the Victoria's Fall lounge was full, and so we took the buzzer back up to the lobby, where I began to comment that I wish we were there to dine at Jiko again (only once. Maybe twice.).

Wingnut agreed, but he was super-psyched to be eating at Boma again (we had gone the previous year with my parents). Admittedly, especially on this night, I was the teensiest bit unenthusiastic about going to Boma. I was exhausted, and a buffet involves movement. And I knew I was going to have to think while up at the buffet, and remember the dishes I was able to have.

I didn't tell any of this to Wingnut, since I knew how jazzed he was. But AHHH JIKO WAS SOOO CLOSE.

And yet.

So far.

Anyways, our buzzer eventually went off (I'd say it took close to 45 minutes), and we went back downstairs.

We didn't know it, but we were about to be in the hands of the most wonderful chef of our trip.

The photo of my meal bears reposting, simply because I am still amazed by it.

After dinner, we were pretty much stuffed and exhausted, so we decided to take a cab back to the Yacht Club. An excellent decision, we were back at the hotel in no time.

Climbing the stairs (who am I kidding, I'm sure we took the elevator up that one floor), I remembered the towel Cinderella Castle/Sydney Opera House I had left that morning. Would the Mousekeeper have taken the bait? Or made another towel Mickey head and returned all of the hand towels to their rightful, albeit boring, positions on the sink?

(it was a long walk, we were tired)

Yay!!!!!!!

We got a sun, an elephant, and a little base for Stitch to stand on. I was very happy. Wingnut was relieved I wouldn't resort to attempting to recreate the Taj Mahal out of towels the next morning.

Or would I...????
Old 03-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #103
3prettyprincesses

Great update!

Oh and honey, you can NEVER go to Epcot too many times, you just can't! We're big Epcot fans too.

You're right, those Spaceship Earth seats aren't comfy, the angle is so rigidly straight and it's hard plastic! But I still love it. Yours and Wingnut's futuristic pics came out cool, even if your head was misshapen! Quick question, was Wingnut singing when they snapped his pic? I love your pics of Spaceship Earth too, it's such an awesome park icon, don't you think?

Ah, Boma, sweet heaven! I'm not surprised it was packed either, it was when we were there in early February too which is supposedly a sloooow time of year. I think the problem is the waiting area is so tiny making it appear to be crowded.

Your plate of food looks like a masterpiece! Though personally I'd have passed on the parsnips, I don't like the flavor at all. Your dessert plate looked scrumptious! When we ate there, the chef also brought me out a special allergy safe plate of desserts and lo and behold, four, that's right four, zebra domes! I'm not even embarrassed to say that I ate ever single one of them!

Yay for cool towel animals! I love the sun and it took me second to *see* the elephant, I guess I'm slow that way. Oh, and my guess is that you most certainly resorted to making towel animals again the next morning.

Last edited by 3prettyprincesses; 03-23-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #104
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I was very happy. Wingnut was relieved I wouldn't resort to attempting to recreate the Taj Mahal out of towels the next morning.

Or would I...????
Thank you for the last laugh of the evening!!!! Good one!!!!!!!

I remember reading about your wonderful Boma meal. It looks fabulous!

You know....I always end up in a strange geographical location on SSE, too. I seriously can not pinpoint my home on the touch screen. I'm a total spaz and the wrong finger ends up touching the screen and putting my home in some obscure land, like India or Sri Lanka. Everyone else seems to get the mid-atlantic correctly! It's almost comical how far off I get!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-24-2011, 04:38 AM   #105
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I certainly do!

That video is great. Pictures alone do not capture the complete 'feel' of that area.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: