Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #136
jerelle
Jerelle

DH's moment in the Spotlight and Good Night in the Atrium

Was the Captain up to no good?

Left the little doll in the picture for her mama's perusal!

jerelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #137
jerelle
Jerelle

Here's a link of our video of the Til WE Meet Again show

We LOVED this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlg1pS9aSNA

Last edited by jerelle; 01-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #138
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran

Ohhhhhhhhhh Scar! I like him!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #139
DisneySilver
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerelle View Post
Well since you met me you already know I'm a dumb blonde! Disneysilver can attest to that!!!!
Jerelle

We are thoroughly enjoying your trip report. It really makes me wonder how we could have missed so much. Maybe its because it was our Adults only cruise .
Disney sure made our special Anniversary cruise "Magical" with all their little extras and "daily" surprises as did all the friends and people that we met that week.

It was great to meet you and your family and I hope you are having a easier time keeping track of DH.
Couple "A" J and J
Old 02-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #140
5boyz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySilver View Post
Jerelle

We are thoroughly enjoying your trip report. It really makes me wonder how we could have missed so much. Maybe its because it was our Adults only cruise .
Disney sure made our special Anniversary cruise "Magical" with all their little extras and "daily" surprises as did all the friends and people that we met that week.

It was great to meet you and your family and I hope you are having a easier time keeping track of DH.
Couple "A" J and J
I said the same thing Joanne, we had great fun together but damn did we miss alot...well we will just have to use my kids next year as pawn in our little disney game.....
Old 02-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #141
heymoonkid
Mouseketeer

Last edited by heymoonkid; 03-25-2013 at 04:36 PM.
heymoonkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #142
papertraveller
DIS Veteran

Great trip report. Thanks!
2009 WDW @ Poly;
2010 Aboard the Disney Magic (Eastern); August first trip home @ BLT; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2011 AKL Kidani; Vero Beach; Disney Magic (Western); BLT ; MNSSHP @ BLT; Marriott's Royal Palms;
2012 Beach Club Villas; Wilderness Lodge; Disney Magic (Eastern); Vero Beach; BLT; Marriott's Grande Vista;
2013 BLT; Disney Fantasy (Eastern); Wilderness Lodge; OKW-BLT; December Marriott's Cypress Harbor;
2014 OKW; Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve; BLT; Wilderness Lodge; Boardwalk; Saratoga Springs; DVC Member Cruise
papertraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #143
jerelle
Jerelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhh Scar! I like him!

Yes, he was popular with the ladies.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:11 AM   #144
jerelle
Jerelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySilver View Post
Jerelle

Couple "A" J and J
Awwww. Thanks J! Our sentiments exactly! I'm glad your anniversary cruise was so special. Maybe Sean and I will have to try it in 2014.
after we've done the DD sweet 16 cruise in 2013 and the...
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #145
jerelle
Jerelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5boyz View Post
I said the same thing Joanne, we had great fun together but damn did we miss alot...well we will just have to use my kids next year as pawn in our little disney game.....
So, I was seriously considering driving down to the World in August. We could get the Coronado Springs Hotel for $112/night or Pop for $61 and we could get Magic your Way passes, 3nights for the price of 7. How did you get your free dining? Did you book before cruise or after? DS's GF would really like to go. It would be so sweet to have her come along(even if DS doesn't..)
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #146
5boyz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Awwww. Thanks J! Our sentiments exactly! I'm glad your anniversary cruise was so special. Maybe Sean and I will have to try it in 2014.
after we've done the DD sweet 16 cruise in 2013 and the...
Well I am already past my 25th so I could do my 30th in 2012 with my kids.... My ds21 wants to do a disney reunion in July 2012 with our friends that we first went with. He will be graduating university and my friends daughter will be graduating high school. So lots to celebrate.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:16 AM   #147
jerelle
Jerelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5boyz View Post
Well I am already past my 25th so I could do my 30th in 2012 with my kids.... My ds21 wants to do a disney reunion in July 2012 with our friends that we first went with. He will be graduating university and my friends daughter will be graduating high school. So lots to celebrate.
You're celebrating your 30th next year? Are you kidding me? I thought I got married early! You both look fantastic.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #148
5boyz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You're celebrating your 30th next year? Are you kidding me? I thought I got married early! You both look fantastic.
Thanks Joelle!!!! You look great too, what are you talking about!!!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #149
jerelle
Jerelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymoonkid View Post
There was Indian food to be had?? I'm a vegetarian too and I had some seriously yucky stuff from the Pirate Night menu, but I sure didn't know I could've gotten Indian food.

Also, that's funny about Despicable Me- we also watched the same part about 7 times.
Hey there Heymoonkid: there's a name I haven't seen in awhile! Our head server mentioned it to us on the night when DD was picking at something vegetarian(that looked really gross I must say). He came right over asked why she wasn't eating and then said, "Oh, I wouldn't eat that either!" Apparently, the chef cooks all types of food for the crew, so since there were alot of Indian vegetarians, he offered her some of that. WIN! I was thinking, gee I want some of that too!!!

It's too funny that someone else missed out night after night(after night) as well. I planned on watching it as soon as we got home, but still haven't seen it.

Hope you and your family had a great cruise!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #150
5boyz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey there Heymoonkid: there's a name I haven't seen in awhile! Our head server mentioned it to us on the night when DD was picking at something vegetarian(that looked really gross I must say). He came right over asked why she wasn't eating and then said, "Oh, I wouldn't eat that either!" Apparently, the chef cooks all types of food for the crew, so since there were alot of Indian vegetarians, he offered her some of that. WIN! I was thinking, gee I want some of that too!!!

It's too funny that someone else missed out night after night(after night) as well. I planned on watching it as soon as we got home, but still haven't seen it.

Hope you and your family had a great cruise!
What was that movie about? We watched Karate Kid, Shrek 4 and the where Catherine Hegeil(?sp) and Josh Duhammel take care of their friends little baby, but never seen the whole thing of any of them, seen end , beginning, middle but not all at the same time. Seen the same parts over over too.......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: