Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #91
Perrinsmommy
Mouseketeer
 
Perrinsmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Posts: 252

Have Liam pick one he likes and we'll bring an extra!
Perrinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #92
mtgirl29
Mouseketeer
 
mtgirl29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MO - USA
Posts: 445

Your MK plans looks fabulous!!!!
Had my own scare with my DS today. His Allergist said she detected a heart murmur. I made an appt. with his Ped. ASAP. She said it was an "Innocent Murmur" and pretty common. Not anything to be concerned about, but referred us to a Ped. Cardiologist to put my mind at ease....so I kind of know how you are feeling. I want to make sure he is okay before we make him ride those Teacups again....
Good vibes coming your way!
__________________
mtgirl29 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #93
Perrinsmommy
Mouseketeer
 
Perrinsmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Posts: 252

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgirl29 View Post
Your MK plans looks fabulous!!!!
Had my own scare with my DS today. His Allergist said she detected a heart murmur. I made an appt. with his Ped. ASAP. She said it was an "Innocent Murmur" and pretty common. Not anything to be concerned about, but referred us to a Ped. Cardiologist to put my mind at ease....so I kind of know how you are feeling. I want to make sure he is okay before we make him ride those Teacups again....
Good vibes coming your way!

They found a "slight murmur" on one of my ds ekg once. They sent him to the cardio and found it was ok. he said it was common with some kids. we were afraid his pda clip fell off again. hope everything goes ok with your son's appt.
Perrinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #94
Becc1
DIS Veteran
 
Becc1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Good news!

Rylan's eyes are completly normal. No need for glasses or anything. One more test to go, but I am sure the answers will not be as quick. We see the nurologist next tuesday.
So happy to hear that Rylan's eye appointment went well!
__________________
Lisa Chris Christian 17 Ben 10 Sam 9 Emily 6
85-93 offsite, Jan 02 AKL, AUG 08 Offsite Villa, AUG 09 POP, MAY 11 POP, April 12 Disneyland

Can I really keep my mouth shut for the next 6 months?
Princesses don't hit, kick or spit! A May/June 2011 TR

Becc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #95
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran
 
tinytreasures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,696

tinytreasures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #96
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

So sorry that I haven't been on for a couple days. For some reason I was unable to get on the internet with my lap top. Finally we were able to get the table top computer to work, but my laptop is still not working. Oh well!!
At least I can get on now, but until I am able to get the other working I can't upload any pictures.

Thanks again for the kind words. His Dr appointment is on tues and I hope it all goes well. I'll let you all know when I find anything out.

We made a countdown calander and started our countdown. I went to Home Depot and got a lot of Disney Paint Chips in lots of diffrent colors. We than glued it to a poster board and are putting stickers on it to count down the days. I took a picture, and will show everyone when my lap top is up and working.

I also bought some more disney stuff. ( surprise, surprise) I go the three oldest kids a t-shirt for $5 each for there easter baskets. I also bought my self a shirt for our trip. It was then that I was convienced by a CM to prebuy the tangled DVD. At first I wasn't but when I found out it came with 4 pics and a coupon I jumped on it. The coupon is for $10 of any purchase, or $20 off of over $40. I am already planning on where to spend the money.
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #97
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrinsmommy View Post
Have Liam pick one he likes and we'll bring an extra!
You are so sweet. I'll have liam look when he gets home and let you know.
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #98
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

Day 5: Disney Animal Kingdom

We are doing this instalment slightly diffrent.
Because I can't download the pics off my laptop to Photobucket
I will start by sharing our plans of what we plan to do at
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon
Or I will just have to copy the pics to a disk
and move them to the desk top

We only spent a couple of hours here last time
So it will be very nice to be able to enjoy this park


There are three things on our must list for this park
The first is Kilimanjaro Safaris
The kids loved seeing the animals last time
And Liam definatly wants to do it again
Will probably head there first for a FP


We also really enjoyed
The Festival of the Lion King
last time so that is definatly a must
Maybe Liam will be picked for the show again


Our last must do is
Finding Nemo the Musical
We missed out on this one last time
And are definatly looking foward to it this time
Saw it on Youtube and it looks incredible


There are a couple more things we would like to try
Liam definalty wants to check out the boneyard
And I would like to do a nice stroll through
Pangani Forest and Maharajah Jungle Trek
I would also like to get Liam on
Kali River Rapids
It looks a lot like Roaring Rapids at Great America
He has been on that several times
So hopefully he will up for that on
I know he will not go on EE
One more thrill ride that will have to wait for another year

The plan is to eat at the FlameTree BBQ

It depends on how much time we spend here if we eat dinner here also
I am thinking of making it a early evening and head back to the resort
For dinner and a swim
Or maybe we will take this time to go to DTD.
We'll see.

Up Next:
Pics of our time at DAK in 2009
I hope!!!
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #99
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

Sorry that this is only semi disney related, but I was so happy that I had to share the news with my DISfriends.

As I wrote earlier in my PTR, I started walking at the mall when I relized that this winter had put me in a less than Disney ready state. When I lost a little wieght I decided that it was time to do more, so I changed my diet and have trying to eat healthy. (A lot of fish and lots of water) and happy to annoucne that when I weighed myself today I had lost another three pound. Which brings my total to 14 pounds lost.

Now I still have a lot more weight to loss before I am at my ultimate goal weight, but with only 11 pounds to go in 9 week till my Disney goal I am very positive that I will make it.Maybe I'll even be beyond my goal. (I can hope) I am very proud of myself and have finally found a great motivator. Looking good for our PP pictures at WDW!!!
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #100
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrinsmommy View Post
Have Liam pick one he likes and we'll bring an extra!
Finally was able to have Liam pick which one he likes best. He likes them all but says the one Clone wars one with Yoda is his favorite. I thought so. He loves yoda!!!!
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #101
britt_ji
Mouseketeer
 
britt_ji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana/Texas
Posts: 194

Your plans for Animal Kingdom sound great! I'm really looking forward to the Lion King and Finding Nemo shows, as well. Congratulations on the weight loss
__________________



May 29 - June 3 @ Port Orleans-Riverside
College Graduation/Birthday/First Trip (we all have something to celebrate!)
My First Pre-Trip Report
britt_ji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #102
Becc1
DIS Veteran
 
Becc1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Sorry that this is only semi disney related, but I was so happy that I had to share the news with my DISfriends.

As I wrote earlier in my PTR, I started walking at the mall when I relized that this winter had put me in a less than Disney ready state. When I lost a little wieght I decided that it was time to do more, so I changed my diet and have trying to eat healthy. (A lot of fish and lots of water) and happy to annoucne that when I weighed myself today I had lost another three pound. Which brings my total to 14 pounds lost.

Now I still have a lot more weight to loss before I am at my ultimate goal weight, but with only 11 pounds to go in 9 week till my Disney goal I am very positive that I will make it.Maybe I'll even be beyond my goal. (I can hope) I am very proud of myself and have finally found a great motivator. Looking good for our PP pictures at WDW!!!
Congratulations on the weight loss! I have been trying to walk as much as possible when the weather has been cooperating. I wish I could walk the mall but I don't think I would have the discipline that you have as far as not shopping, lol.
__________________
Lisa Chris Christian 17 Ben 10 Sam 9 Emily 6
85-93 offsite, Jan 02 AKL, AUG 08 Offsite Villa, AUG 09 POP, MAY 11 POP, April 12 Disneyland

Can I really keep my mouth shut for the next 6 months?
Princesses don't hit, kick or spit! A May/June 2011 TR

Becc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #103
Perrinsmommy
Mouseketeer
 
Perrinsmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Posts: 252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrine 1973 View Post
Finally was able to have Liam pick which one he likes best. He likes them all but says the one Clone wars one with Yoda is his favorite. I thought so. He loves yoda!!!!
Lol! You got it! Perrin is excited about the one with all the clones! He loves echo, but he was just blown up in one of the recent episodes. He was like "WHAT?! THAT'S CRAZY!" Such a drama queen!
Perrinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #104
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran
 
tinytreasures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,696

Congrats on your weight release (you don't want to loss it or it will come back to find you )
Hope your laptop is up and running soon

Good luck tomorrow
tinytreasures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #105
Corrine 1973
What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you see my crown!!!
 
Corrine 1973's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,946

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt_ji View Post
Your plans for Animal Kingdom sound great! I'm really looking forward to the Lion King and Finding Nemo shows, as well. Congratulations on the weight loss
Thank you. Lion King is awsome. Try to sit in the front row or place your niece on the end of the row. Toward the end they pick kids from the audience, give them musical instruments and have them parade around the stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becc1 View Post
Congratulations on the weight loss! I have been trying to walk as much as possible when the weather has been cooperating. I wish I could walk the mall but I don't think I would have the discipline that you have as far as not shopping, lol.
It's pretty easy when you don't have any money to spend. I have also been known to keep my purse in the car, well hidden. The mall is one floor and is about a mile from end to end. So it's pretty easy to forgo temptation when it is another half mile to get back to the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrinsmommy View Post
Lol! You got it! Perrin is excited about the one with all the clones! He loves echo, but he was just blown up in one of the recent episodes. He was like "WHAT?! THAT'S CRAZY!" Such a drama queen!
I think our boys will get along just fine. Liam is a total drama queen. Once he looked at me and some other people and blurted out. "What am I supposed to play with. . .the AIR!!!" It had us all busted out laughing. It is still quoted over a year later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
Congrats on your weight release (you don't want to loss it or it will come back to find you )
Hope your laptop is up and running soon

Good luck tomorrow
I just love that. I definatly don't want to be find it again.

Thank you. The appointment is at 2pm.
Corrine 1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.