Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
goob9954
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow

Dreams

What are some of y'all's dreams? Short term, long term whatever, feel free to discuss.

I'm transferring back closer to home next semester, and in the fall of 2015 I'm going to try out for the Texas A&M football team, to be a punter. So after that, my dream is to make the team and be able to call myself a college football player
November 2002-Off property April 2004-Off property March 2006 Pop Century April 2007 Pop Century March 2008 Pop Century December/January 2009/2010 Pop Century June 2011 Pop Century July 2014 Port Orleans-Riverside

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
goob9954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Orreed
Olivia

Nice. Good luck!!

My dream is to be in Marketing/Advertising for Disney. I got accepted to UNT this fall and really want to go, hoping that scholarships will make that happen. I dream to travel the world as well and study abroad in Europe and do the Disney College Program.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #3
goob9954
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post

My dream is to be in Marketing/Advertising for Disney. I got accepted to UNT this fall and really want to go, hoping that scholarships will make that happen. I dream to travel the world as well and study abroad in Europe and do the Disney College Program.
That's what I want to do too! Good luck
November 2002-Off property April 2004-Off property March 2006 Pop Century April 2007 Pop Century March 2008 Pop Century December/January 2009/2010 Pop Century June 2011 Pop Century July 2014 Port Orleans-Riverside

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
goob9954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:24 PM   #4
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

I want to go to Texas A&M University at Commerce. Maybr I'll even make the honors program.

I want to have a career I love.

I want to put my list of Disney movie concepts to Disney and I want to voice a character, a princess or heroine would be most awesome.

But most of all I want to get published. Even if it's just my poems or my play, though I really want to put out my books and be a known novelist. It's been my dream since I was a kid.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #5
Newsies
With faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust, may all your dreams come true.

Tomorrow I get added to my staff "brain" for the Harry Potter themed girl scout camp I'm going to be a counselor at. This means I get to know if I'm the head of a year group, what classes I'm teaching, etc. and I'm just dreaming I get to work with younger kids and get to teach theater related things!!!
a barfly in a town about to get all shook up, a tenant living with my boyfriend in a boarding house in almost, maine, and currently
looking for my children in ancient rome where
a funny thing happened on the way to the forum.

Social Media: twitter // pinterest // ig // tumblr // wordpress
Newsies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #6
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by goob9954 View Post
That's what I want to do too! Good luck
Very cool. Thanks. Good luck to you too!

Good luck Perry. Love ya!

That sounds really neat Newsies. I'd like to be a camp counselor this summer. And Harry Potter is always great. We're voting on prom themes and that's an option! Haha yes I'm totally picking that theme.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:44 PM   #7
ColdNeverBotheredMe
content to be slightly forlorn

Well, I have a lot of dreams but not all are completely realistic.
One dream I've had for a long time now is to work for the Oregon Shakespeare Company and live in Ashland, Oregon (where it is), but clearly that would be CRAZY HARD not to mention you have to be insanely talented and all that, but it's just more of a fantasy.
For real dreams, I want to work for Disney, really anywhere, but ideally a performer/voice actress/etc. And I've always always dreamed of being a published writer, ever since I can remember, so there's that.
But really though, I'm just waiting to see where life will take me! We'll see what the future holds.

"This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet, I don't need to taste to believe... what's December without Christmas Eve?"
"Light me up... and I'll show you the way every year, can't wait for Christmas day, light me up, I've finally figured out what Christmas is all about!"
~Owl City
Merry Christmas!!
ColdNeverBotheredMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:02 AM   #8
disneylover103
Earning My Ears

I've always wanted to be a character at Disney World, or open a Disney Travel Agency.
disneylover103 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: