Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #91
wendyiam
Be Kind to Cast Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesswendy720 View Post
Children aged 2 and under are not counted towards the guest minimum. The way I read your post, it sounds like your twins will be 1 at the time - so your daughter, you and your husband, and your parents would just be 5 guests.
Wait! I'm confused, are you allowed to have 6 guests besides the bride and groom or just 4? The officiant doesn't count as a guest does he?
wendyiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #92
stitchaholic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyiam View Post
Wait! I'm confused, are you allowed to have 6 guests besides the bride and groom or just 4? The officiant doesn't count as a guest does he?
yes, 6 in total including bride and groom, the officiant does not count unless it is not an officiant from the disney list.
WLV-jan 2nd,2010 , AKL july 2011 , ASMo2012 , AKV 2012 , july 2013 Universal/SW/DC
stitchaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #93
lurkyloo
The Attic was just perfect
OK, apparently I've been living under a rock

Disney Event Photography just added the option to add a disc of archival images (i.e., printable up to 30x40 inches) to the Memories Collection for $500.
lurkyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #94
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
Disney Event Photography just added the option to add a disc of archival images (i.e., printable up to 30x40 inches) to the Memories Collection for $500.
Good to know! I wonder if they'd let us go back and order it even though our event was last year. Although I wish they'd had this option before I spent a small fortune on prints thinking that was the only format I could get them in.

Planning a "super-secret" October F&WF weekend!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #95
stitchaholic
DIS Veteran

for 500.00 you can get a video of your wedding and a DVD of photo's , from chapman photography with video stan , for 125.00 more , you can get a live webcast
WLV-jan 2nd,2010 , AKL july 2011 , ASMo2012 , AKV 2012 , july 2013 Universal/SW/DC
stitchaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #96
LaurenM
Mouseketeer

Stitchaholic- Thats exactly what were doing, along with the videocast!

LaurenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #97
SeptemberGirl
There should be a quiz at the door
Feel free to point out I'm on the Crazy Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
Great news!!!!

My drinking club has a running problem...bring on the bling!
SeptemberGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #98
rosworms
Mouseketeer

Can I add on an MK portrait session for the morning? Is that allowed with a Memories wedding?

Also... how would you even do that? I hear that these things fill up like a year in advance, but you can't book a Memories wedding until... eight months in advance, i think?
So, if you're allowed to book a MK portrait session... do you just book the MK session and hope that there is an opening for a wedding for the dates that you will be there? Or wait until after you book your wedding and hope that there are openings for the MK session?

and.... i am so sorry if i am over-complicating things.
rosworms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #99
SeptemberGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosworms View Post
Can I add on an MK portrait session for the morning? Is that allowed with a Memories wedding?

Also... how would you even do that? I hear that these things fill up like a year in advance, but you can't book a Memories wedding until... eight months in advance, i think?
So, if you're allowed to book a MK portrait session... do you just book the MK session and hope that there is an opening for a wedding for the dates that you will be there? Or wait until after you book your wedding and hope that there are openings for the MK session?

and.... i am so sorry if i am over-complicating things.
Good questions! I look forward to seeing what the experts reply!

Old 04-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #100
lurkyloo
The Attic was just perfect
OK, apparently I've been living under a rock

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
That's a tough call. I'd call Disney Photographic Services and explain to them that you're doing a Memories wedding and can't book it til 6 months out but want to be pencilled in for a date and see what they say. Some people do book MK shoots a year in advance, but they're not as hard to get as you'd think. Also, DPS can do two shoots in the park simultaneously now b/c they've figured out how to choreograph it so that the two groups don't meet, so that's twice as many opportunities.
lurkyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #101
LaurenM
Mouseketeer

FINALLY! Our time has come and we have gotten the planning process started! 6 months from today we will be getting married

I called a few days ago and they went ahead and got the ball rolling, and got me hooked up with Karen! She called the same day and has been great so far! I also just got the basic email for info. for the LOA. I also called today and made sure with a member of the DFTW team that we are indeed in the computer system for 10/1/2011 at 9AM at Luau Beach!!! Wahoo!! Sorry ladies, just had to share my excitment!

LaurenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #102
rosworms
Mouseketeer

Yay! I am so happy for you!

Haha, a little jealous too. I am hoping for April next year so I can't book for a loooong time.
rosworms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #103
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
FINALLY! Our time has come and we have gotten the planning process started! 6 months from today we will be getting married

I called a few days ago and they went ahead and got the ball rolling, and got me hooked up with Karen! She called the same day and has been great so far! I also just got the basic email for info. for the LOA. I also called today and made sure with a member of the DFTW team that we are indeed in the computer system for 10/1/2011 at 9AM at Luau Beach!!! Wahoo!! Sorry ladies, just had to share my excitment!
Congrats!!!

Planning a "super-secret" October F&WF weekend!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #104
SeptemberGirl

Quote:

That's awesome!!! I'm excited for you!

Old 04-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #105
wdwdreamin

Been here for ages !!

Quote:

It is an exciting feeling! We just booked our Luau Beach ceremony too, for the week before yours--9/24@9am--for our VR. Are you staying at the Poly? We'll be there from 9/23 thru 10/2!

Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional. You don't stop playing because you get older; you get older when you stop playing!
wdwdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: