Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #106
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Hey! Kayce

I was reading on Kathy's PTR, Allyn-Caffen, listed a link with the hours that are thought to be published soon. It shows Fantasmic on Thursday night w/MNSSHP on Tue, & Fri and I believe Leanne said they hold one on that Sunday. I check everyday what days WDW has released today they were up to about the 14th...it is taking way too long. they need to just publish it already, don't they know we have some planning to do

It would be nice if they did "free" dining the week we are there, but I highly doubt it since it is the start of the Wine and Food fest.

I did see that page. I am hoping it is right about Fantasmic. I am planning on doing it that Thurs night if it is. The only thing I don't like is that Thurs morning is EMH at MK, I was going to do 8am CP bfast that day but EMH defeats the purpose of that! I also really hope that there is MNSSHP on Sunday the 2nd, but we will have to wait FOREVER for those Oct hours!
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
kcandbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #107
jngwright
DIS Veteran

All caught up! Looks like you are planning an awesome trip!

I agree with 'Ohana and Tusker-both fun breakfasts. CP is great too-Nickie got me started on pre park reservations for there and it is the coolest thing to go into the MK before it opens. The boys are not into Pooh-but we really like the food!
We liked GG for lunch, as well. The boys also LOVE Biergarten and San Angel Inn at Epcot. Not character meals, but they love the atmosphere and vibe!

Looking forward to planning along with you

Jill DH DS (12) DS (12)Offsite '78-'94, POR '95, CSR '99, WL '00(Disneymoon ) Offsite '04, POFQ '06, POP'08,CBR/CSR '09,POR '10, AKV '11, OKW/BWV '11(New DVC owners!!!!) '12 BLT, '13 AKV/OKW, '14SoG,(Glass Slipper Finisher!)'14 AVK
jngwright is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #108
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jngwright View Post
All caught up! Looks like you are planning an awesome trip!

I agree with 'Ohana and Tusker-both fun breakfasts. CP is great too-Nickie got me started on pre park reservations for there and it is the coolest thing to go into the MK before it opens. The boys are not into Pooh-but we really like the food!
We liked GG for lunch, as well. The boys also LOVE Biergarten and San Angel Inn at Epcot. Not character meals, but they love the atmosphere and vibe!

Looking forward to planning along with you
over Jill thanks for joining me and helping with the planning

Thank you for the input on the resturants, although Ashton is not "into" the Pooh characters he is still so amazed at "any" and all characters that is so fun to bring him to meet them all. I could probably take him to a Princess meal and he would love meeting them all (Danny would be the one with the problems ).

I can not wait to try and get a ressie for CP and/or DTH before park opening; I have been dreaming about it since the first time I had seen one of Nickie's pictures.

longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #109
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
I did see that page. I am hoping it is right about Fantasmic. I am planning on doing it that Thurs night if it is. The only thing I don't like is that Thurs morning is EMH at MK, I was going to do 8am CP bfast that day but EMH defeats the purpose of that! I also really hope that there is MNSSHP on Sunday the 2nd, but we will have to wait FOREVER for those Oct hours!
I think we are going to have lots of similiar ideas and will be crossing paths quite a bit and I can't wait!
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #110
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Planning finally beginning...

I came across the TA's times for Sept, Resse said she has used them in the past and were spot on. So, tonight I started working on our possible activties for the week. I can't belive in one month from Tuesday I will be able to start booking our ADR's.

Curious do I have to wait and do each day as each day is the 180 day mark or can I call Disney ressie's and do them all on April 1

my thoughts on the week:
Monday Sept 26
check Ashton out of school around 1
drive up to Lake City

Tuesday Sept 27
try to hit the road for 6:30
spend day @ Islands of Adventure

Wednesday Sept 28
(if I can talk Danny into SeaWorld)
be at park for 8:30
Seaworld 9 am -3pm
Check into POP grab something to eat
and meet up with Kathy and Mary
hoping to visit Magic Kingdom that evening but we'll see
my priority for this evening will be to meet up with Kathy & Mark
as this is their last day

Thursday Sept 29
Animal Kingdom
9-5
Breakfast @ Donald’s tusker house for 8 am

DHS 6-9 Fantasmic

Friday Sept 30
Breakfast @ Ohana’s w/ friends
(Lilo and Stitch) 8 am

Spend day at Epcot

Dinner @ Garden Grill w/fellow dissers??

Saturday Oct 1
Breakfast @ Crystal Palace 8am
Magic kingdom day

Sunday Oct 2
Start morning at DHS

Late lunch or early dinner @ WCC

Hop over to MK
Appt for Ashton w/ Pirate League 3:30

MNSSHP

Monday Oct 3
I plan to let Ashton hit the pool (7:30-9) get breakfast, shower,and check out--plan is to stay until 11 the last possible moment and than hit the road for home!

Now, I realize I will want to do some tweaking with adding dis meets into the mix...but, we have hoppers so we should be able to hop when needed.

I'm thinking Epcot on Friday might not be a great choice; but, thinking the Sat/Sun would be worse since this is the first weekend of the Wine & Dine festival.

Last edited by longing2Batdisney; 02-27-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #111
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Hello!!

Hi Connie,

I don't think I have said hello yet (but I have please excuse me ) but I just wanted to say I am here! I hope I can get back to DISing much more regularly in a couple weeks--things have been so hectic for me lately.

Looking forward to meeting you in September/October!!
September 2010 PTR

Charlefours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #112
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I came across the TA's times for Sept, Resse said she has used them in the past and were spot on. So, tonight I started working on our possible activties for the week. I can't belive in one month from Tuesday I will be able to start booking our ADR's.

Curious do I have to wait and do each day as each day is the 180 day mark or can I call Disney ressie's and do them all on April 1

my thoughts on the week:
Monday Sept 26
drive up to Lake City

Tuesday Sept 27

Wednesday Sept 28
Seaworld 9 am -3pm

Thursday Sept 29
Animal Kingdom
9-5

DHS 6-9 Fantasmic

Friday Sept 30
(Lilo and Stitch) 8 am

Spend day at Epcot

Saturday Oct 1
Magic kingdom day

Sunday Oct 2
Start morning at DHS

Hop over to MK

MNSSHP

Monday Oct 3
I plan to let Ashton hit the pool (7:30-9) get breakfast, shower,and check out--plan is to stay until 11 the last possible moment and than hit the road for home!

Now, I realize I will want to do some tweaking with adding dis meets into the mix...but, we have hoppers so we should be able to hop when needed.

I'm thinking Epcot on Friday might not be a great choice; but, thinking the Sat/Sun would be worse since this is the first weekend of the Wine & Dine festival.
Your plans look great Connie. Of course there are bound to be changes, but that is part of the fun. It looks like we might end up in the same parks quite a few times if our plans stay the same as what I have tentatively come up with today. I haven't had much time to plan yet but will soon!!
September 2010 PTR

Charlefours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #113
BelleTinkMom
DIS Veteran

Hey Connie,

Your plans look good so far. You can book your ADR's on April 1st for your whole trip.
I am nuts....for bringing the in-laws-a May/June 2011 TR. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post41825167
BelleTinkMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #114
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Hi Connie!

So far, plans look great! How fun to be able to have a DIS meet or two!

Guess what....Jeff and I took the plunge and booked a cruise for November! It's still tentative and depending on how the siding and roof go, we may still have to cancel, but it's booked! YAY! We are going to try to surprise the boys....we'll see how that goes as I am not the greatest at keeping exciting secrets!
mommytothreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #115
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
Hi Connie,

I don't think I have said hello yet (but I have please excuse me ) but I just wanted to say I am here! I hope I can get back to DISing much more regularly in a couple weeks--things have been so hectic for me lately.

Looking forward to meeting you in September/October!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
Your plans look great Connie. Of course there are bound to be changes, but that is part of the fun. It looks like we might end up in the same parks quite a few times if our plans stay the same as what I have tentatively come up with today. I haven't had much time to plan yet but will soon!!
Welcome to the fun! No worries...I know you stay busy busy;
I can not wait to meet the three of you!! how fun...I'm so excited that you guys are planning to join the fun and Wendy & crew too!

I know changes abound...but, it is soooo much fun to plan! Trying to stay away from the EMH in the AM and really hoping the MK will EMH on Sat to be able to really enjoy the MK...I still need to figure in pool time for Ashton. May have to give up Seaworld to have that day just to start off easy. haha!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #116
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleTinkMom View Post
Hey Connie,

Your plans look good so far. You can book your ADR's on April 1st for your whole trip.
Hey Jamie,

Thanks! I thought that is what the CM had told me...I can't wait to have fun booking the ADR's. I am so excited to be trying 5 TS this year.

Have a great day! it is so humid and thick out there...I think Spring is going to skip us this year and just slide straight into a humid hot summer.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #117
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Hi Connie!

So far, plans look great! How fun to be able to have a DIS meet or two!

Guess what....Jeff and I took the plunge and booked a cruise for November! It's still tentative and depending on how the siding and roof go, we may still have to cancel, but it's booked! YAY! We are going to try to surprise the boys....we'll see how that goes as I am not the greatest at keeping exciting secrets!
Hi! Missy

I can't wait to meet everyone we are planning with! it is going to be so much fun!!!

I am so happy for you guys! The boys are going to love cruising. Dayne is thinking of seeing if he can find a friend to cruise with us this May. I don't think he will, one of his friends parents asked them if they wanted to go on a cruise this summer and Dayne told them we were going in May and so they are talkiing....I am really hoping Dayne joins us in Sept.

You can do it! just think how fun when it comes time and you tell them, how fun!

Have a wonderful day! my friend
Old 02-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #118
chicagoshannon
DIS Veteran

Your plans look great! Since you're staying on property you should be able to call at 180 and make all of your reservations at the same time.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #119
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Quote:

my thoughts on the week:
Monday Sept 26
drive up to Lake City

Tuesday Sept 27

Wednesday Sept 28
Seaworld 9 am -3pm

Thursday Sept 29
Animal Kingdom
9-5

DHS 6-9 Fantasmic

Friday Sept 30
(Lilo and Stitch) 8 am

Spend day at Epcot

Saturday Oct 1
Magic kingdom day

Sunday Oct 2
Start morning at DHS

Hop over to MK

MNSSHP

Monday Oct 3

The planning has started!! Looks good- I think Wed we will be at ah heck I dunno yet-but we can meet at MK at night. I think Kathy is having dinner at the Plaza or is it lunch??? Thurs we will also prob do AK. GG on friday may work. Sat we will also be at MK. Dunno about Sun yet. I am just trying to focus on my March trip which I am trying to change then I will get on with the Sep planning!!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #120
DevonsDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Plans look GREAT Connie!!! Have you been to IOA since they added Harry Potter??? We went last August strictly for WWOHP and all I can say is WOW!!! We had such a blast... Here's a tip for you... If you go to HP early in the morning and it looks TOO crowded, hit up the rest of the park and head back mid day. That is what we did and we literally were able to walk on to EVERYTHING! I won't give away too much, but Forbidden Journey might just be the coolest attraction I have ever been on. But then again we are huge Potter fans!

Oh and glad my tip on the TA hours helped you! October should be released soon! Happy planning! Can't wait to hear more!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: