Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #376
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leamom2princesses View Post
Your plans look wonderful Connie! I am so incredibly happy for you!!

All of my friends PTR's are making me want to start one....
Hey Leanne! you need to start one...be sure to let me know if you do; although, I am a very bad disser since being in school

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
There's nothing like a Disney trip to melt the stress away...at least while you are there! Your plans look great.

I vote for leaving after T-ball instead of waiting. That way you travel at night and don't lose a day of vacation in the car. Just my opinion!

As far as the ADRs go....can you change your 'Ohana dinner back to Sunday (Mother's Day)? If you decide to go to WDW that day instead of IOA it seems like a good fit. You may not get the ideal 8:00 slot like you had, but maybe you can do an early dinner instead. It's not a prime time and I would think most people would want to do a big Mother's Day meal at lunch/brunch time.

Ahh...Epcot...love that park. What a shame that Danny doesn't enjoy it. Silly man!
Yes, Missy he is a silly silly man...I ove world show case and I don't think anyone in my family enjoys it....I need to re-check to see what time his game is and we will probably leave from there or we may just skip it--we'll see
I still have not decided what I am doing about our ADR's I have some time off Friday morning I may call and see if I can get an earlier Ohana ressie sometime that week...not considering Sunday, though, that is not part of the DDP pkg and I am trying to keep all our TS on the DDP pkg portion of the trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I vote like Missy and say leave right after the t-ball game. You know that my gang likes to leave in the evening and get as many hours of driving under our belt as possible. What if you change up meeting up at your friends house until the day you leave to go home? That way, ya'll could drive as far as you can the first day, stay somewhere along the way, get up early and make the rest of the drive. Then, on the way home, stop and visit your friend.
we are staying at my friends on the way since she will have her son that weekend; she is only an hour and half from Orlando; so, not a good stop for the ride home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I agree, leave after T-ball....or skip it even. LOL
really thinking about it! I may try sleeping most of the day (since Ashton will be in school and drive throughout the night)
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #377
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Ahh.... I missed the DDP issue with Sunday. Oh well!

Love the t-shirts you posted on FB...very cute!
mommytothreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #378
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytothreeboys View Post
Ahh.... I missed the DDP issue with Sunday. Oh well!

Love the t-shirts you posted on FB...very cute!
I can't wait to see them in person!!!!
Leanne did an awesome job! better yet can't wait to see them on him!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #379
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

You are getting very close Connie!!!!!
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
leamom2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #380
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Have I really missed your PTR?!?!? . I don't know how I did not know you even had one. Anyway, I see that we will be leaving the day you are arriving . Our dates are May 5- May 12th.

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
racefanof88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #381
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Dana, I did not know you guys were going the week before us
when I planned this trip I was trying to keep Ashton in school as long as possible; but, still give myself time to re-coup before going back for the summer semester. I also was trying not to plan much park time in any of the parks on the weekends. My thinking most kids are still in school and should be busier during the weekends then weekdays.

we are just going to have to make it HAPPEN to meet in biloxi one weekend! we are too close not to!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #382
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Update!!!

MORE CHANGES MADE TO iTINERARY:

first set of news: DAYNE HAS DECIDED TO JOIN US!!!

Gwendolyn, Joe, and Mya (their german shepard) will be house sitting for the week...they are looking forward to spending the week at the house with the pool and I love having them there all week to care for the 2 dogs and bird...not to mention since neither is working at the moment the house will be occupied for the week

Danny, Ashton and I spent the day with our good friends Ashley, Chris, and their kids (I met Ashley here on the dis

they have eaten at many of the popular places at WDW so Danny and Chris got to talking and I was making dining changes...

HERE IS THE NEW LINE UP:

Sunday:: MK/DTD day and OOP dining (Earl's Sandwich will probably be the winner)
Monday: DHS: Cape May 6:55 pm (this was one of Chris' top picks and sounds like something we would all enjoy)
Tuesday: AK: Tusker House breakfast w/Donald 8:05 am
Wednesday: EP: 'Ohana's 9:45 pm --I am really hoping I can get an earlier time between now and then!
Thursday: MK: 'Ohana's 7:55am breakfast w/Stitch and Lilo

I am happy with the locations I just hope I can get a better time for 'Ohana's but I feel the ressie's flow well with my park days...

we still have not decided if we are doing just IOA and add US or SW guess money, time, and how we feel by the end of the week will decide what we do...
Old 05-06-2012, 01:33 AM   #383
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm so happy to hear that Dayne is going to join in on the trip! I know that you'll feel much better knowing that Gwendolyn and Joe are house sitting for you. Knowing that the house and pets are taken care of makes for much less stress while you are away.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #384
mommytothreeboys
DIS Veteran

Yay for Dayne joining you for this trip! I'm sure you were over the moon!

Your dining choices look good. We've never tried Cape May....I'll be looking forward to your review!
mommytothreeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #385
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Great minds think alike. I just made ADR's today. I have Cape May dinner too, so can't wait to hear what you think. I also have Tusker House for breakfast and Ohana for dinner one night.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: