Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
CaskPeg
Mouseketeer

DISboards Approved Advertiser

DVC Tracker-Caskbill.com owners /users

If you have utilized DVC-Tracker from Caskbill.com.....the program is up and running again on Tracker for use with 2011 point charts. I had the help of a couple of fellow owners and they are now up and functioning.

There is a thread on Mouscellaneous referring to initial installation of the .zip file for the new chart information. Please refer to that thread for reference if you used Tracker in the past.

My late husband, Caskbill, would be very happy that people are still using his software. The usage for all is there if used in the past.

Enjoy the Magic!

CaskPeg
Old 01-28-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
UKDEB
Found the Tag Fairy's hangout
All whacked up on Scooby Snacks

DISboards Moderator

Thanks for taking the time to post here, Peg, and for continuing with this great resource that Bill created.

October 1992 ~ Enclave Suites, I-Drive May 1996 ~ Omni Rosen, I-Drive October 1998 ~ Villa-Clear Creek August 2000 ~ Beach Club/Villa-Sunset Lakes July 2001 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge/Hard Rock Hotel/Villa-Formosa Gdns Christmas 2001 ~ Villa-Formosa Gardens October 2002 ~ Hard Rock Hotel/Villa-Formosa Gdns May 2003 ~ Portofino Bay/Villa-Cumbrian Lakes January 2004 ~ Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes/Villa-Formosa Gardens July 2004 ~ Grand Floridian/Portofino Bay/Villa-Formosa Gardens December 2004 ~ Villa-Rolling Hills/Disney Wonder Cruise/BoardWalk Grand Villa/Contemporary April 2005 ~ Washington DC, Shenandoah, Blue Ridge Parkway, Charleston, Savannah, Royal Pacific Resort/Villa-Acadia Estates January 2006 ~ Reunion Resort/Royal Pacific Resort April 2006 ~ Celebration Hotel/NCL Jewel Cruise/Hotel Victor, Miami/Beach Cottage-Disney's Vero Beach October 2006 ~ Reunion Resort/BoardWalk Villa/Rosen Shingle Creek August 2007 ~ Saratoga Springs//Reunion Grande January 2008 ~ Saratoga Springs/Beach Club Villas/Reunion Resort November 2008 ~ BoardWalk Villas/Royal Pacific Resort/Saratoga Springs March 2011 ~ Celebrity Cruise/Veness Towers, a stone's throw from the Magic Kingdom November 2012 ~ Bay Lake Tower/Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota/Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, Jupiter/Saratoga Springs September 2013 ~ Kidani Village/Saratoga Springs May 2014 ~ Beach Club Villas/Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek/Bay Lake TowerJanuary 2015 ~ Four Seasons Golden Oak/Bay Lake Tower
UKDEB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
skelfbsfb
DIS Veteran

Never used this before but have heard how great it is. Is this availabe for free or do you need to pay.

2003:Quality Inn Plaza 2004:Howard Johnston 2005:Sheraton 2006:Port Orleans Riverside 2007:Animal Kingdom Lodge 2008:BWV & OKW 2009:BWV & Vero Beach, RPH 2010:VILLA & HRH & BWV 2011:BWV & Vero Beach & HRH 2012:Vero Beach & OKW & BWV & HRH 2013:OKW & HRH & BWV 2014:OKW & BWV Mortgage free 2015:
skelfbsfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
trpscooby
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info CaskPeg. I have used this program for quite a few years now and it has been invaluable!
It's free to use unless you have 300+ points, if I'm remembering correctly?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
Hilary
There's always something new to learn!

Thanks, CaskPeg
Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #6
Sid74
Mouseketeer

I have just downloaded and started using Cask Bills software. It is really useful. Thanks for carrying this on.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
chrisd596
DIS Veteran

Thanks, CaskPeg

Just wanted to say "hi" and thanks for updating Bill's program. I was involved with him, via email, during 2007 testing the beta program. I enjoyed our correspondence and was excited to test the different parts of his program. Our emails involved testing the different levels of the program, including the premium, as well as moving the programs from desktop to laptop performance.

Bill's program provides a fun way of not only tracking your points, but playing around with future Disney plans.

I was saddened to hear of his passing, but thrilled when the program was updated recently. I just wanted to touch base and to thank you personally for your efforts in continuing his program.

Chris
chrisd596 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: