Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 04:52 AM   #76
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4monkeys View Post
Thank you for thinking of us! It's been a busy few weeks with appointments. We are also preparing the house for Allison after her surgery..... in other words...spring cleaning and ripping up carpetr. Trying to find a good air purifier as well. Jonathon has had a terrible time as well lately with his asthma symptoms. Hope to have carpet done tonight so will have some time to catch up with everyone and maybe get our tr done! Hope everyone has stayed healthy and anyone already on their trip had a BLAST!
I am still here whenever you have time to update! Rachel has asthma, so I understand. to everyone, I know you are busy!!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #77
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I am still here whenever you have time to update! Rachel has asthma, so I understand. to everyone, I know you are busy!!
Thank you. Tomorrow is the big day. Momma is nervous but she is fine. Will get back to posting once all is better!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #78
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Worried....

I am still praying!!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:18 AM   #79
blessedmom4

Praying all is well!!!

Old 05-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #80
blessedmom4

I am still here hoping for an update....

I hope you have ENJOYED your day!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #81
blessedmom4

Has Allison had her surgery??? I am still here, when you want to update.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #82
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

i am back

Its been much too long..... I wonder if I will still be able to finish Allis trip report?!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #83
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

I am back again! Hoping to stay here this time. It has been a very crazy year and my deepest apologies to those that followed our journey. I had to look back to see where I left off. SO SAD!! I can't believe I got stuck on day 2 I am going to get myself organized and start back on it. With everything going on here, it will be nice to relive our wonderful trip!! I hope everyone has enjoyed theirs or is excitedly planning theirs.

Please accept my apologies for staying away so long!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #84
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Red face Day 3 Tuesday December 14th Part 1

Tuesday December 14th Day 3 Part 1

First thing first.... Have to wake the sleepy children. Once that finally happens, it's off to our first ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST DAY!!!

Everyone enjoyed our tasty treat, but it's time to head out of the Village. Off to Animal Kingdom we go.

As we enter, we stop for a picture with the giant Christmas Tree

Off to see the animals, ride the rides, and see all we can. As we have planned a half day to enjoy Animal Kingdom.

Next stop RAIN FOREST CAFE Everyone is starving, and quite tired.

To be continued....
Old 03-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #85
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Ugh It's been so long, I can't remember how to put my links to posts on my first page... Any help would be great!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #86
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Day 3 continued

Day 3 Tuesday December 14th CONTINUED!

After lunch we got our things together and headed to the van. We were off to Epcot for the rest of the day.

Fast track was a must

The kids and Brian did all the attractions they wanted to. It was still bitter cold and Jonathon was over being cold. Allison was tired and we had visited all the first aid stations we could. The lounge was closed by the time we got to epcot, so we weren't able to take advantage of this one.

As you can see it was time to go. Alli and Jake didn't want to go around to the countries. It was entirely too cold to enjoy that for them. We simply did the rides and headed back to the villa...

Much to Allison's surprise she had mail!!

Reading her very nice letter from SmileyCrissy!!

LOVED the bracelets!! THANK YOU

Christopher enjoying the villa

I think he ordered pizza everynight!

Today wasn't the most exciting to write about. The kids weren't enjoying the weather.. who would think it was cold in FLORIDA??? I think they still had fun riding the rides and seing the shows. Stay tuned for Day 4!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #87
blessedmom4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4monkeys View Post
Ugh It's been so long, I can't remember how to put my links to posts on my first page... Any help would be great!!!

Amy, there are two GREAT tutorials on page one of the wishtrippers thread to help you with the links!

I am SO excited to see you back!!! I am looking forward to hearing more about the wish trip and a life update if you have time!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #88
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post

Amy, there are two GREAT tutorials on page one of the wishtrippers thread to help you with the links!

I am SO excited to see you back!!! I am looking forward to hearing more about the wish trip and a life update if you have time!
Thanks I remember seeing them before.. but couldn't remember where. I will head over there later this afternoon. Brian works tonight so I plan to sit back and read through your TR, and catch up some with everyone else. Thanks for sticking with me...even though I bailed. I did pick up that Lisa has had a rough go of it. I am truly very sorry to hear that. We were almost referred to CHOP. I have heard great things, but our dr decided on Boston Children's hospital. We haven't gone yet...but will catch you up on all that soon.. Thinking of you guys and hope things are getting better!!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #89
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Wink DAY 4 Wednesday December 15th

DAY 4 Wednesday December 15th MAGIC Kingdom

We started our day with an early morning character breakfast at OHANA. Everyone had a blast. The food was great, Jake loved the juice. Jonathon LOVED meeting Stitch, Christopher loved all the characters and Allison just loved the waffles!! Christopher and Jonathon enjoyed playing witht he maracas, and Jake took Christopher to participate in the parade. As you will see, Jonathon has some of his usual grumpiness when we meet Mickey. I really don't remember why...but it was all too common during this trip!

STITCH LOVED JONATHON'S STITCH SHIRT!! AND JONATHON WAS VERY PROUD!!

Everyone loved our custom shirts!! We chose to leave our van at the hotel and take the monorail over to Magic Kingdom. One more adventure to be added to what the kids wanted to do!! Jonathon thought it was really cool!!
Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #90
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

DAY 4 Wednesday December 15th Part 2

Day 4 Part 2 Where Magic Happens

We decided to get our picture first thing....hoping Jonathon would be happy. No such luck. He wasn't into getting his picture taken.

Because my camera broke day one, and Allison continued to forget to charge hers, we didn't end up with very many pictures. The kids went immediately to the rides that were top of the list. We saw some shows and visited with characters. Christopher and I hung out together while everyone did the things they wanted. It was great seeing the smiles on the kids faces. Today was especially hard on Alli, after three very busy days... we made sure to the wish lounge. We spent quite a bit of time in there. We were alone, no other families no pixie dust... but Alli rested and Jonathon played with Mr Potato Head and Disney dress ups!

And off we went again!!

The kids were all happy to see Buzz come out!

More rides and show experiences. We got a bite to eat, a few snacks another rest break. We made our way to toon town. Enjoyed all the houses, again... no pictures. We made our way to see Allison's Favorite...... TINK!!!! We wasted quite a bit of time (JUST FYI). A past wish child was able to get a picture with all the fairies at once, so we asked. We were told to wait and they would see what they could do.... we waited and waited and waited.. Lots of families passing and leaving. In the end they said they couldn't put them to gether because of the seasons. She enjoyed herself anyway! The boys played on Donalds boat.

The one she has been waiting for!!

LOVE THE SKIRT....

So sweet, coming to show the baby some love

In True Vidia spirit!!!

Princess time

Time to love on the baby! PRINCESS LOVE

Off to Goofy's Barnyard Roller Coaster. They all loved it. It was so funny to see Jake and Alli laugh like they did on that little ride. Jonathon raised his arms and giggled!! LOVED seeing them so happy. Fireworks ready to off. Jake and Jonathon ran back and forth from where we sat across from Donald's Boat and Donalds Boat, until they closed it. Then it was Time to hit the Haunted Mansion before we head Jonathon's favorite! We went out of the park and took the boat/ferry back to where the van was parked. If you remember we parked at the Ohana restaraunt. We managed to get lost and the kids were cold and tired. Finally back to the van, after 5 minutes all the kids were asleep!!

Last edited by 4monkeys; 03-08-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: added pictures and story

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: