DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
WeLuvDCL
First to cruise Kingdom to Kingdom on the Magic and Wonder!

Wedding Vow Renewal at Aulani??

Does anyone know if they will offer a Vow Renewal package at the Aulani resort? I was going to book one on DCL but I think Hawaii would be even better! Would love to do this for our 15th Anniversary!
DCL 5NT Wonder Aug 2010 ~ DCL 15NT Wonder Panama Canal Jan 2011 ~ DCL 4NT Dream Nov 2011 ~ DCL 4NT Dream Oct 2012 ~ DCL 4NT Dream Nov 2013

WeLuvDCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
erionm
DIS Veteran

http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/.../resort/detail
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
LouisianaDisneyFan
DVC Owner, DIS Stockholder, & all-around fan!

I called about this when we first purchased Aulani points. I was told that the Wedding Planning department would be reviewing requests beginning in March, which is consistent with the timing mentioned in the link above. There's a wedding chapel already located between Aulani and the Marriott. There's a photo of the wedding chapel posted on this page (scroll about 2/3 down the page): http://www.yesterland.com/disneykoolina12.html . If you can't find the info you are looking for directly from Aulani, you might get the contact information for this chapel from the Traveler's Bureau there. That was something we had considered doing for our own vow renewal... booking the chapel for the renewal and our lodging at Aulani on our own rather than going through the Disney planning service.

HTH! Evey =)
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
LouisianaDisneyFan

I found a better link for you. This is a link to the company that operates the wedding chapel. They have ceremony packages that do not include lodging, so you could book them separately.

http://www.overseas-wedding.com/wedd.../ko_olina.html

HTH! Evey =)
Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
punkin712
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisianaDisneyFan View Post
I found a better link for you. This is a link to the company that operates the wedding chapel. They have ceremony packages that do not include lodging, so you could book them separately.

http://www.overseas-wedding.com/wedd.../ko_olina.html

HTH! Evey =)
I know this is an old thread, but I was interested in getting info about vow renewals at Aulani. I tried the link you attached, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do you happen to know the name of the company that operates the wedding chapel and whether they still offer separate ceremony packages? We are DVC members and planned to use points for our stay.

TIA!!!

First Visit - 1972
WDW College Program - 1991
Fairy Tale Wedding - 1997
DVC Member - 1999

I've eaten at 97 out of 247 restaurants at Walt Disney World (39%)
I've eaten at 33 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (38%)
I've eaten at 29 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (40%)
I've eaten at 2 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (11%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)

punkin712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
LouisianaDisneyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin712 View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I was interested in getting info about vow renewals at Aulani. I tried the link you attached, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do you happen to know the name of the company that operates the wedding chapel and whether they still offer separate ceremony packages? We are DVC members and planned to use points for our stay.

TIA!!!
Hi, I don't have any firsthand info regarding vow renewals at Aulani. My husband had an injury and required surgery just before our anniversary this year, so we did not end up celebrating our 30th in Hawaii... or anywhere else. =(

The internet "wayback machine" website does have a skeleton of the page that was at that link before. Perhaps you can explore this archived copy of the page and find the information you need:

http://web.archive.org/web/201001260.../ko_olina.html

-Evey =)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: