Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
ftomasze
Mouseketeer

I am driving myself nuts! Thinking of ADDING nights!

Hey all -- Just a quick question for you veterans and disney frequent flyers out there. Last year me and my g/f went to Disney for 4 nights on DlxDP and visited one or two parks each day we were there, we LOVED it!

I am already booked 7 nights, 9/25 - 10/2. Ever since I booked I have been throwing the idea around of adding two nights at the end of the ressie...Do you guys often beat yourselves up about adding more nights, changing dates, etc? Its driving me nuts!!

Thanks!
ftomasze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Priorityonecb
DIS Veteran

Your last two days will be the beginning of the F&WF and the Disney half marathon so it's bound to be a busy and crowded weekend. If you are interested in checking out F&W, I'd add the two days so you could get a more leisurely chance to enjoy that.
Priorityonecb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
krichards
Mouseketeer

I do the SAME thing. You should be able to get most everything done in the 7 days your there, but it doesn't hurt to add a few more to do things twice. I am always wanting to add extra days. It gets worse when you get there!

If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. -- Cinderella
krichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
scoolover
DIS Veteran

In my opinion, if you have the time - add the days. It really donesn't cost that much more to add a few days if you are aleady going, especially if you are flying. The park tickets are $5 a day at that point so you really only need to factor in the room and spending $.

I usually try to do 8-9 day trips and I leave having had my fill. I just got back from a 5 day trip and really feel like I shorted it. Our trips are usually less frequent but longer in duration.

scoolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
mickey&minniealways
DIS Veteran

That is why I book my flights right away. Then my dates are a done deal. It is much more costly to change them.
mickey&minniealways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
MadilynnsMomma
...first star to the right, and straight on til morning...

Welcome to "Disney-Normal!" Until your flights are set in stone you will toss around a hundred and one ways to changes your dates. Then once your flight is set you will change your dining plan, park tickets and hotel choice around a hundred more times - juggling, bouncing, tossing ideas off yourself, the DIS, and your friends and family... and then before you know it - BAM! You're at 24 hours before your trip, you're packed and ready... but guess what - STILL second guessing! It's a disease, and welcome to it - you've officially been bit!
Girls Trip Round Two - September 2012 - Pop Century Resort / Introducing Oli to the Magic - February 2015 - Pop Century Resort

MadilynnsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #7
ftomasze
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey&minniealways View Post
That is why I book my flights right away. Then my dates are a done deal. It is much more costly to change them.
were not flying this time, road tripping it!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
ftomasze
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priorityonecb View Post
Your last two days will be the beginning of the F&WF and the Disney half marathon so it's bound to be a busy and crowded weekend. If you are interested in checking out F&W, I'd add the two days so you could get a more leisurely chance to enjoy that.
I didnt know this! Whats the half marathon all about? I booked for the end of September because I thought it would be one of the slowest times in the parks?

Tags
adding nights, change, reservation

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: