Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #31
schriverl
Mouseketeer

Went to the Churro and Pretzel cart in Fantasyland near The teacups and Pooh ride. The pretzel And cheese cup count as one snack credit (for both together) as well as the churro AND chocolate sauce. Everywheres else these were a snack credit each.

If I didn't make what I was trying to say clear just ask. I may have made it more confusing then intended

Old 02-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #32
Disneyhayes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by schriverl View Post
Went to the Churro and Pretzel cart in Fantasyland near The teacups and Pooh ride. The pretzel And cheese cup count as one snack credit (for both together) as well as the churro AND chocolate sauce. Everywheres else these were a snack credit each.

If I didn't make what I was trying to say clear just ask. I may have made it more confusing then intended
Got it and thats what I was wondering myself! I am on the DxDD and was thinking that 3 meals a day might be too much so on somedays we're doing a later breakfast buffet and a Signature dinner...these wonderful snacks will help to carry us between meals! Thank you sooooo much for making this list!!! I might print it so when my hubby says he wants ice cream I can tell him where we have to go so he can get 2 scoops

Sept 2011 - ASMo - MNSSHP**Jan 2012 - POP**Nov 2013 POP
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #33
Cant wait for Disney
DIS Veteran

anyone have any tips on how to carry your snack info around? i could stash the list in a backpack or something, but wanted to ask in case someone had a clever idea! thanks!

1st trip-off site 1990's, 2nd-Wilderness Lodge, 3rd-Disney Cruise, 4th-Boardwalk Inn 5th-1999 class trip offsite, 6th-2001 class trip-All Star Music, 7th-2009 Just me and DH Coronado Springs, 8th-2009 Mom's 50th-Yacht Club, 9th-2011 Boardwalk Villas, 10th-2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village, 11th-2014 Bay Lake Tower

Completed our 1st runDisney race! TOT 10 Miler 2014
Old 02-08-2011, 07:43 AM   #34
RivieraMaya05
Mouseketeer

I'm starting to panic. I didn't see the ice cream sandwich at Main street bakery. Please tell me I missed it and that it's still on the list.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:32 AM   #35
VanessasMom
Disney Bound!

Are any of the hotdogs at the bw included?

OKW DVC Owner since 2010
Old 02-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #36
havoc315
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivieraMaya05 View Post
I'm starting to panic. I didn't see the ice cream sandwich at Main street bakery. Please tell me I missed it and that it's still on the list.
No first hand experience, but I saw reports late last year that it is no longer on being accepted as a snack credit.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #37
Minnie-Mickey
Mouseketeer

Is there a way to print out the list without printing all the posts on this thread. It would be 26 pages and I only to print the list.http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/thumbsup2.gif
Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #38
Colleen27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie-Mickey View Post
Is there a way to print out the list without printing all the posts on this thread. It would be 26 pages and I only to print the list.
I copy & past just the first post into Word, edit out resorts we won't be at, and format it into columns & smaller type to print at a manageable size.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:03 AM   #39
Minnie-Mickey
Mouseketeer

Thanks I will try that after work. It will be nice to have the list as in years past we used snacks for water and soda. There are so many options we did not know. Can't wait til wed.http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/goodvibes.gif
Old 02-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #40
debsters41
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie-Mickey View Post
Thanks I will try that after work. It will be nice to have the list as in years past we used snacks for water and soda. There are so many options we did not know. Can't wait til wed.http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/goodvibes.gif
Have a wonderful trip! When you get back, please post about your snacking experiences so we can keep this list up to date!

Old 02-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #41
lynn46356
DIS Veteran

Just returned Sunday from a week long trip to WDW. Friday we needed to use up our remaining snack credits and I went to the Main Street Bakery and got the cookie ice cream sandwich for a snack credit. Before I had them make it I made sure to ask one of the CMs behind the counter if it was still considered a snack credit and it was! I had them make one up for me and proceeded to the register to pay thinking perhaps I'd have a different story there. Nope, I gave them my card and he took off one of the remaining snack credits!!!! Gotta love that snack credit.

While on our trip I also used a snack credit for the carrot cake cookie. YUMMMMM! My only complaint was that when I asked them to bag it they put it in paper wrapper before they stuck it in the bag. It stuck to the wrapper. Oh well. It was still good just a mess to eat and peel off the paper. I was surprised it was a cold cookie but then again I wasn't thinking since it had cream cheese frosting. Silly me. We also shared the red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls. All I can say is . OH MY GOODNESS! They are more than delicious. Wow Wow Wow.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #42
csmommy
DIS Veteran
Believes that every time you hear or see the word Disney a Tag Fairy gets their wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc315 View Post
No first hand experience, but I saw reports late last year that it is no longer on being accepted as a snack credit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn46356 View Post
Just returned Sunday from a week long trip to WDW. Friday we needed to use up our remaining snack credits and I went to the Main Street Bakery and got the cookie ice cream sandwich for a snack credit. Before I had them make it I made sure to ask one of the CMs behind the counter if it was still considered a snack credit and it was! I had them make one up for me and proceeded to the register to pay thinking perhaps I'd have a different story there. Nope, I gave them my card and he took off one of the remaining snack credits!!!! Gotta love that snack credit.

While on our trip I also used a snack credit for the carrot cake cookie. YUMMMMM! My only complaint was that when I asked them to bag it they put it in paper wrapper before they stuck it in the bag. It stuck to the wrapper. Oh well. It was still good just a mess to eat and peel off the paper. I was surprised it was a cold cookie but then again I wasn't thinking since it had cream cheese frosting. Silly me. We also shared the red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls. All I can say is . OH MY GOODNESS! They are more than delicious. Wow Wow Wow.
I can only hope we are lucky enough to get the ice cream sandwich as a snack credit when we go in August.

Where did you get the carrot cake cookie - it sounds so yummy!

2013 ~ 7/28-8/6 split BCV & VWL
2012 ~ 5/24 - 5/28 BWV DS 17th
2011 ~ 8/9-8/17 AKVJH & BLT
2010 ~ 8/7-14 WWOPP
2009 ~ 8/13-22 split AKVK & BCV
2007 ~ split OKW & BW
2005 ~ split AKLJH & Swan
2000 ~ POFQ
1992 ~ POFQ ~ no kids yet
1990 ~ off site
Old 02-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #43
Colleen27
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmommy View Post
Where did you get the carrot cake cookie - it sounds so yummy!
It comes from Starring Rolls, and it looks wonderful. It is on my must-try list for this trip after seeing pics in a couple of dining reports.

Old 02-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #44
Simplyred
Earning My Ears

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivieraMaya05 View Post
Yes, it was a snack credit when we were there Jan.24-31 this year. The sign didn't have the snack credit purple/white logo so I asked the CM behind the register before I ordered. He gave me a wink and replied its the best snack here. Two days later we went back, ordered without asking a CM and it was given to us as a snack credit. Have your choice of cookies, sugar with sprinkles, oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream...YUM!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #45
Minnie-Mickey
Mouseketeer

My daughter cut and pasted the list. We left all the boardwalk hotels on our list thinking crowds are 10/10 while we are there and it can be fun to walk the boardwalk (we are staying half at OKW 4 days, dream, then BLT 3 days thanks to the boards I was able to rent time share points to stay at awesome places). I will post any updates upon our return. I am going to try main street bakery. We have never been there and we have been to wdw 7 times. I find it amazing we can always find something we have not done. Every trip we try to find new places or activities. I am looking for cupcakes and fudge. Also looking for snacks I can take home as DH and DS are not coming with us. It would be nice to bring home a treat even if small. Thanks again 5 days to go http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/cheer2.gif
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: