Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Evil Queen 2
Mouseketeer

Cancelling a spa treatment

I must be having a super brain dead day. I want to cancel/remove a spa treatment from my cruise activities. I thought I could click on the day I have it reserved and do a remove but it's still there. Is there a way to cancel this before I get to the ship? I don't want to get stuff with the cancellation fee by waiting too close to departure date.

Thanks in advance.
Evil Queen 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Queen 2 View Post
I must be having a super brain dead day. I want to cancel/remove a spa treatment from my cruise activities. I thought I could click on the day I have it reserved and do a remove but it's still there. Is there a way to cancel this before I get to the ship? I don't want to get stuff with the cancellation fee by waiting too close to departure date.

Thanks in advance.
AFAIK, you should be able to cancel any reservation, unless you're within 3 days of the start of your cruise. Then you'd have to cancel onboard. Must cancel by 24 hours ahead or you get hit with a 50% charge.

HAL Alaska 2009;2012;PC 2013Carnival Baja 2014
DCL Magic May 2008 Panama Canal WB, Sep 2010 Med/WB TransAtlantic,
DCL Wonder Oct & Dec 2011 Mexico, Oct 2012 Hawaii

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #3
Evil Queen 2
Mouseketeer

That's what I thought. I'm more than 3 days from my sail date. I thought I would just click on the view/add activities for that date and could remove/cancel that way.

Since we will be traveling several days before the cruise I wanted to get it taken care of why I was thinking about it.

Maybe I'll respond to the email confirmation of the spa appointment and see if they will cancel for me.

Thanks
Old 09-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #4
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Queen 2 View Post
That's what I thought. I'm more than 3 days from my sail date. I thought I would just click on the view/add activities for that date and could remove/cancel that way.

Since we will be traveling several days before the cruise I wanted to get it taken care of why I was thinking about it.

Maybe I'll respond to the email confirmation of the spa appointment and see if they will cancel for me.

Thanks
When you go to your reservation, click on "My Cruise Activities" Then click on the actual activity or the day it's booked (not in the "view/add activities" area)

Then you get a page showing your activity with Modify/Cancel. Click on "Cancel".

HAL Alaska 2009;2012;PC 2013Carnival Baja 2014
DCL Magic May 2008 Panama Canal WB, Sep 2010 Med/WB TransAtlantic,
DCL Wonder Oct & Dec 2011 Mexico, Oct 2012 Hawaii

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #5
Evil Queen 2
Mouseketeer

Thanks! I think that was my problem on my brain dead time. I kept clicking on 'View or Add' rather than just the date.

Just it cancelled now and the new one booked.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: