Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #76
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Oh my gosh, I love Bill's blanket!!!

You're flowers are lovely, as is the pretty charm necklace. He's so thoughtful!

Sorry about the AP trouble - but thankfully it was fixed that day. I love reading about DIS meets. Isn't it amazing when you meet someone "in person" whom you've been chatting online with and there's no "strangeness" about it? That's when you know you'll be great friends for a very long time!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #77
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

Bill, what a romantic he is.

Kevin is the same way when it comes to unpacking and settling in the room.
Its a must!!

Can't wait for more!!

DLR: To many times to count!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #78
oregonmommyof2
DIS Veteran

Your room was great, other then the fact that it was WAY TOO FAR FROM ME!!

I was really nervous about giving the blankets to you guys... I am such a nerd... Terry laughed at me the whole walk to your room...

Oh, and I don't know what you are talking about... I never heard anything about flowers...

The bus line back from DHS was very eye opening for Terry and I... And the attitude of some of the transportation employees is just amazing...

Terry and I both had a great time talking in the food court that night, it wasn't awkward at all, and we would have stayed later if it wasn't for that pesky morning ADR!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #79
Zeebs
DIS Veteran

A good report I am enjoying it.

It is nice when you meet up with someone, you are right very nerve wracking but nice when it all goes well.

I met up with a friend I had met through another site at Disneyland it was great.

look forward to reading some more.

Kirsten
Old 01-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #80
Phibbles
DIS Veteran

Seemed like it was a wonderful 1st night for your vacation. I hope the good vibes continue through the entire trip for you!

Click a link to read one of my reports:
June 2011 PTR
*** August 2009 Trip Report *** August 2008 Trip Report
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #81
mom2mek
Obsessed with Disney

What a great first night! Those flowers are amazingly beautiful - what a thoughful man he is! I'm glad your meeting with "online" friends went so well - I can totally relate to that nervousness of "will we get along as well in person as we seem to do through the computer?" Disney has brought so many wonderful people into my life - I'm so grateful for that!

Sara
Old 01-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #82
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Okay I am here now !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 01-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #83
tazdev3225
I sucked my thumb up with the vacuum
I fell up a mountain skiing and sprained both my ankles

Hi Tracy.

I just found your TR and I'm onboard. I was sorry we missed each other in October I had looked forward to meeting you and Bill.

It looks like you had a great start and how sweet of Bill to get you flowers. My DH doesn't even get me any at home because he said "I kill them."

Looking forward to more.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #84
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Wow I got mentioned in this TR and had forgotten I sent you Focker lanyards , which by the way I still have some if anyone wants them !!I too love Pop !!!!stayed there 6 times and have 2 trips planned this year!!! Itoo have a PTR going for my August Trip if anyone is interested !!!!Shameless Plug !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #85
princessjv
DIS Veteran

What a bummer to be way over in the other side of POP. I hope the hike was ok. I too follow Lurkyloos TR's and love the photo's she posted from Jensey & her hubby!

Someones man LOVES her! Those flowers were gorgeous!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #86
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrate_Pryncess View Post
hahaha, that is so awesome! Thank you for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Oh my gosh, I love Bill's blanket!!!

You're flowers are lovely, as is the pretty charm necklace. He's so thoughtful!

Sorry about the AP trouble - but thankfully it was fixed that day. I love reading about DIS meets. Isn't it amazing when you meet someone "in person" whom you've been chatting online with and there's no "strangeness" about it? That's when you know you'll be great friends for a very long time!
Bill loves his blanket, I joke that it is like him getting a hug from Toni every night.

Bill is a very thoughtful man, I am extremely blessed to have him in my life.

I have been very lucky in meeting some fantastic DISers. They make the trip to our happy place even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Bill, what a romantic he is.

Kevin is the same way when it comes to unpacking and settling in the room.
Its a must!!

Can't wait for more!!
Bill wasn't done with the surprises. I like getting settled in the room, makes things easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonmommyof2 View Post
Your room was great, other then the fact that it was WAY TOO FAR FROM ME!!

I was really nervous about giving the blankets to you guys... I am such a nerd... Terry laughed at me the whole walk to your room...

Oh, and I don't know what you are talking about... I never heard anything about flowers...

The bus line back from DHS was very eye opening for Terry and I... And the attitude of some of the transportation employees is just amazing...

Terry and I both had a great time talking in the food court that night, it wasn't awkward at all, and we would have stayed later if it wasn't for that pesky morning ADR!!
Yes the room was too far from you . The blankets are fantastic, I can never thank you enough. I feel like the loser not getting you anything personal like you did for us. You ROCK!!

Oh I might just have to let you tell that part about the transportation employee .

Boo on your morning ADR, who is more important... Donald Duck or US?? Apparently the duck .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeebs View Post
A good report I am enjoying it.

It is nice when you meet up with someone, you are right very nerve wracking but nice when it all goes well.

I met up with a friend I had met through another site at Disneyland it was great.

look forward to reading some more.

Kirsten
Hi Kirsten, welcome to our little TR. Thanks for joining us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibbles View Post
Seemed like it was a wonderful 1st night for your vacation. I hope the good vibes continue through the entire trip for you!
Hi Kevin! We had a great first day, it couldn't have been better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2mek View Post
What a great first night! Those flowers are amazingly beautiful - what a thoughful man he is! I'm glad your meeting with "online" friends went so well - I can totally relate to that nervousness of "will we get along as well in person as we seem to do through the computer?" Disney has brought so many wonderful people into my life - I'm so grateful for that!

Sara
I am also grateful for Disney and the DIS for bringing fantastic people into my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Okay I am here now !!!
YAY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdev3225 View Post
Hi Tracy.

I just found your TR and I'm onboard. I was sorry we missed each other in October I had looked forward to meeting you and Bill.

It looks like you had a great start and how sweet of Bill to get you flowers. My DH doesn't even get me any at home because he said "I kill them."

Looking forward to more.
I had looked forward to seeing the you and the Ip Dips, it just didn't work out .

Aww sorry to hear that about the flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Wow I got mentioned in this TR and had forgotten I sent you Focker lanyards , which by the way I still have some if anyone wants them !!I too love Pop !!!!stayed there 6 times and have 2 trips planned this year!!! Itoo have a PTR going for my August Trip if anyone is interested !!!!Shameless Plug !!
I had to give props about getting my stylish lime green lanyard . I love Pop, Bill wants to try other resorts, Deluxe resorts . I have to get over to your PTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessjv View Post
What a bummer to be way over in the other side of POP. I hope the hike was ok. I too follow Lurkyloos TR's and love the photo's she posted from Jensey & her hubby!

Someones man LOVES her! Those flowers were gorgeous!
The hike got progressively funny yet annoying when we were freezing trying to get back to the room. Jensey is the sweetest person ever, she is so nice. Those pictures don't do those flowers justice, they were amazing in person.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #87
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Those flowers are gorgeous! What a wonderful evening. I swear I don't need sleep while at Disney either. I could stay up all night too.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #88
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

Bill is so sweet

I am so glad you got to meet Toni and Terry!!!

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Dec 2014 CBR
Old 01-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #89
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Hey, Tracy!

I just got home from Disney last night and now I'm all caught up on your TR... glad I didn't miss too much!

Reading about your meeting with TnT really hit home; I felt the same way when I met the other Spectrum Moms! Looks like this is going to be a nice, long, juicy trip report! Can't wait for more....

Kathy
Old 01-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #90
oOJulieOo
Mouseketeer

Hi Tracy!!!

LOVING your TR so far!

Bill is just too sweet, getting you flowers on every trip. And he outdid himself this time. Those flowers are gorgeous.

Bummer about the room being so far away. I hope it wasn't too big of a pain for you guys.

How fun to meet up with your DBFF!

Can't wait to read more. I'm so excited for another of your TRs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: