Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #76
Bungle
DIS Veteran
 
Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: PNW
Posts: 898

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
Soooooo since I'm not counting today... this means I have officially entered the single digits. I have a special single digit dance I'm kinda thankful ya'll can't see. It really does look a little something like this. Ok minus the bananna suit.

Now it's time to start watching the weather. Just praying for sunshine. Not that the rain at DL is awful. I just hate being wet and I need a good dose of Vitamin D anyway.
The single digit dance is much better wearing the banana suit
__________________
Me
The Mr.
And our two boys 13 4

Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #77
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I cannot stay away from the weather reports. I keep hoping to see a totally clear of raining forecast but I realize that just isn't going to happen. I figure that honestly I am not going to know the weather until I see it the day it happens.

If you notice with my type of ticker it actually does that for you. I like the way it thinks!!
I can't help but look at the weather either. Just think though, if you get that rain you'll be sporting the cutest poncho in the park!!!!
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #78
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle View Post
The single digit dance is much better wearing the banana suit
It certainly is. Nobody would know it's mean which means I can really get down with my funky bananna self! LOL
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #79
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
I can't help but look at the weather either. Just think though, if you get that rain you'll be sporting the cutest poncho in the park!!!!
Good point. I will have the cutest poncho, myself and 2,000 other people.

But, I will also be in the coolest place in the "land"!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #80
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

So I know it's early to be checking the weather forecast for our trip but man it's so depressing me right now.
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #81
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
So I know it's early to be checking the weather forecast for our trip but man it's so depressing me right now.
Don't look at it!! I have had to keep myself from looking at it. I was getting so upset that I just had to stop.

Congratulations on the 2,000 posts!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #82
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Don't look at it!! I have had to keep myself from looking at it. I was getting so upset that I just had to stop.

Congratulations on the 2,000 posts!!
2,000 WOW, I didn't even notice. I wonder if my 2,000th post was posting on your TR this morning LOL
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #83
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
2,000 WOW, I didn't even notice. I wonder if my 2,000th post was posting on your TR this morning LOL
Could be!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #84
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

So I need some scheduling help. I don't like having each and every day planned but I decided I do want to add a meal at Blue Bayou for my Dad. I know he'll still be thrilled just to eat there. I'm thinking lunch time. Here's our schedule so far....

Sunday: Arrive @ park around noon. No meals planned. Fireworks (hoping)
Monday: WOC No meal plans
Tuesday: Lunch @ CC
Wed: No meal plans
Thurs: Lunch at CO
Friday: Dinner at Big Thunder Celebration. 2nd Fantasmic
Saturday: No park day, lunch at RFC

I would prefer not to have two planned meals in a day, then I feel like I'm always set to a schedule. I'm guessing I should plan BB either Mon or Wed...unless anyone else can think of a way I could switch things up a bit.
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #85
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
So I need some scheduling help. I don't like having each and every day planned but I decided I do want to add a meal at Blue Bayou for my Dad. I know he'll still be thrilled just to eat there. I'm thinking lunch time. Here's our schedule so far....

Sunday: Arrive @ park around noon. No meals planned. Fireworks (hoping)
Monday: WOC No meal plans
Tuesday: Lunch @ CC
Wed: No meal plans
Thurs: Lunch at CO
Friday: Dinner at Big Thunder Celebration. 2nd Fantasmic
Saturday: No park day, lunch at RFC

I would prefer not to have two planned meals in a day, then I feel like I'm always set to a schedule. I'm guessing I should plan BB either Mon or Wed...unless anyone else can think of a way I could switch things up a bit.
I think I would try to go to BB on Wednesday, it tends to be a slower day. Well, at least in my experience.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #86
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I think I would try to go to BB on Wednesday, it tends to be a slower day. Well, at least in my experience.
That's a good idea. I'm even considering WOC in the middle of the week for that same reason.
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #87
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
That's a good idea. I'm even considering WOC in the middle of the week for that same reason.
We are doing WoC on Tuesday. I was thinking it would be less crowded. I am now afraid that it is going to rain or be terribly cold. If the storm we have been having here where it snowed on the Vacaville mountains it may be unseasonably cold for my trip.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #88
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
We are doing WoC on Tuesday. I was thinking it would be less crowded. I am now afraid that it is going to rain or be terribly cold. If the storm we have been having here where it snowed on the Vacaville mountains it may be unseasonably cold for my trip.
Gosh I hope not. Are you guys driving or flying?
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #89
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
Gosh I hope not. Are you guys driving or flying?
We're driving. Fairfield to Disneyland isn't that terrible of a drive really.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #90
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
We're driving. Fairfield to Disneyland isn't that terrible of a drive really.
You're not that far from me. I can't stand being in the car for any long period of time. Especially in bad weather. We were going to drive this time but thank goodness a good flight deal came up.
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.