Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #61
TJGorman
I didn't get a tag, but I did save a lot on my car insurance by calling Geico....
I guess your rates are going up now!
 
TJGorman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Grand Island, NY
Posts: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
I was up early this morning....not feeling very groovy ...so I called DCL and finally got our reservation # and stateroom

We are in a Category 5A Stateroom with Veranda on deck 9

There's a small possibility that the room may still change but I think we are close enough to the cruise date that it will remain the same

Only 3 more sleeps so I am very excited I am all packed, except for the stuff I need on Thursday morning... got my US cash, travel medical insurance, put all my info into my iPhone, camera batteries are charged and got lots of frozen dinners in the fridge for Rob and Kira

This will be my first trip using only Disney buses since we normally rent a car. It will also be my first time using Disney's Magical Express from the airport so I am looking forward to new Disney experiences

Is it Thursday yet?

Finally!
__________________
Eastern Caribbean on the Magic: 2003 & 2005
First three day on the Wonder: January 28, 2010
First four day on the Dream: January 30, 2011
Western Caribbean on the Magic: November 26, 2011
TJGorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:30 PM   #62
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!
 
Tink rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 18,095

Cat 5A!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!!
__________________
'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free,'tis the gift to come down where you ought to be, And when we find ourselves in the place just right, t'will be in the valley of love and delight.

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #63
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran
 
dsnydaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central Valley, CA
Posts: 2,085

Sweet! 5A is a SCORE!
__________________
dsnydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #64
4 mickey
4 MICKEY
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noyan Quebec Canada
Posts: 1,277

Hi Cass
your almost there ..take some rest ( '' cause who has time to rest on a DCL cruise right ??'')
I''ll be sure to read your trip report as they are always so ggod to read have a veryy nice trip !
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:12 PM   #65
DisGirlAllie
I can bust some pretty smooth moves
I get goosebumps and feel the magic
 
DisGirlAllie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 22,505

Yay! Another Miss Cass TR!
I'm so happy for you that you get to get away after everything in May Have a wonderful time, both of you!
__________________
Aℓℓie. University Student. DCPer. WDW Expert.

Last edited by DisGirlAllie; 01-24-2011 at 09:38 PM.
DisGirlAllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #66
Michelle2
Disneyland will always and forever hold a special place in my heart
Travel is my obsession
poop!
 
Michelle2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 3,033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
I was up early this morning....not feeling very groovy ...so I called DCL and finally got our reservation # and stateroom

We are in a Category 5A Stateroom with Veranda on deck 9

There's a small possibility that the room may still change but I think we are close enough to the cruise date that it will remain the same

Only 3 more sleeps so I am very excited I am all packed, except for the stuff I need on Thursday morning... got my US cash, travel medical insurance, put all my info into my iPhone, camera batteries are charged and got lots of frozen dinners in the fridge for Rob and Kira

This will be my first trip using only Disney buses since we normally rent a car. It will also be my first time using Disney's Magical Express from the airport so I am looking forward to new Disney experiences

Is it Thursday yet?
Yay for a verandah!

You are so more prepared and ready then I am. I guess I better get my rear in gear....I need to clean out all my camera and video cam. memory, make and cancel a few appointments, round up all my info, and pack...basically about everything. LOL!
__________________
"The secret of tomorrow is to live your dreams today!"---Remember the Magic
Platinum Castaway Cruiser
Michelle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:31 AM   #67
Timon


DIS Junkie
 
Timon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 8,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGorman View Post

Finally!
Yes finally!!! It's weird to be sailing so soon and not have your cabin number!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Cat 5A!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnydaddy View Post
Sweet! 5A is a SCORE!
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 mickey View Post
Hi Cass
your almost there ..take some rest ( '' cause who has time to rest on a DCL cruise right ??'')
I''ll be sure to read your trip report as they are always so ggod to read have a veryy nice trip !
Thanks F Yup, no rest or sleep on this trip it looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGirlAllie View Post
Yay! Another Miss Cass TR!
I'm so happy for you that you get to get away after everything in May Have a wonderful time, both of you!
Thanks Allie! Yeah, wasn't sure if I would ever get to do another Disney cruise back in May! Lucky to be here and lucky to be going on the Dream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle2 View Post
Yay for a verandah!

You are so more prepared and ready then I am. I guess I better get my rear in gear....I need to clean out all my camera and video cam. memory, make and cancel a few appointments, round up all my info, and pack...basically about everything. LOL!
Yes, get going girl...you're running out of time!!! It's almost here!!!!
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #68
disgrits
DIS Veteran
 
disgrits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: a little over an hour from the House of Mouse
Posts: 5,282

Wow! I am just catching up to your good news!! So glad for you, Cass!!!

Now that you will be a travel agent, can you find out some real important business for us? Dining rotations for the 5 nighters....

Anyway, have a great time and we look forward to seeing piccies!!
__________________
Can't wait to cruise again!

disgrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #69
Timon


DIS Junkie
 
Timon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 8,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgrits View Post
Wow! I am just catching up to your good news!! So glad for you, Cass!!!

Now that you will be a travel agent, can you find out some real important business for us? Dining rotations for the 5 nighters....

Anyway, have a great time and we look forward to seeing piccies!!
Thanks Paige

Hmmm, I doubt I can get more info out of Disney than anyone else but I sure will try
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #70
Timon


DIS Junkie
 
Timon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 8,233

With less than 24 hours to go until departure....I am all checked-in for my flights and I got my ressie for Disney's Magical Express

I can't believe that I may be eating Disney's chicken strips for a late-night snack tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #71
CJK
BL II -Purple Team
Member of the RP Bad Girls Club
Mesmerized by Clay!
That feeling of accomplishment becomes addictive
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,079

Living vicariously through you Cass! Have a GREAT time!
CJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #72
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck
 
cntkg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 10,165

Safe travels to Cass and Michelle!!


Enjoy your cruise ladies.
cntkg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #73
4 mickey
4 MICKEY
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noyan Quebec Canada
Posts: 1,277

Yohooo Cass
imagine that tomorrow you'll be there
cannot wait to read all about it ( just love your TR ) and have a nice cruise .
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #74
disgrits
DIS Veteran
 
disgrits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: a little over an hour from the House of Mouse
Posts: 5,282

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntkg1 View Post
Safe travels to Cass and Michelle!!


Enjoy your cruise ladies.
What Nancy said!
__________________
Can't wait to cruise again!

disgrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #75
disgrits
DIS Veteran
 
disgrits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: a little over an hour from the House of Mouse
Posts: 5,282

Just in case you get to read this before you board--

Do you think there is any chance that the brunch on at sea day will be at Palo AND Remy since the cruises are short and only have 1 sea day?

Maybe you could ask if the opportunity presents itself..

Have fun, Cass!
__________________
Can't wait to cruise again!

disgrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.