Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2011, 06:39 AM   #121
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

At least wang-a-dang (I'm still cracking up at whoever typed that before!) had half a shirt on yesterday. I wonder if he had a real shirt on when he went job hunting. If he even did go job hunting. He is such a waste of space. Chelsea was suggesting he look for a job in cars, something he'd like & he said "that's retarded." What a dirtball!

Reefer Kiefer. Man another waste of space!

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #122
hanutedmansionmomma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Jennelle: I actually cried tonight. Seeing her mom cry and telling her reefer oh i mean Keifer is going to drag her down. and seriously, Keifer has money? where does it come from? dont see him have a place to live or a car-just sayin.

hanutedmansionmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #123
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

I thought the way kieffer spoke to Jenelle's mom was rude. Yeah she is a head case but I would FLIP if my kid(who has a child in the house) and her boyfriend were outside puffin the magic dragon on my front lawn. I do agree with Janelle's mom though, he is bringing her down. I think if she buckled down maybe she'd straighten out. And as far as kieffer's money....maybe he dealing? Clearly....he is a winner and Janelle needs to keep him. And move to Jersey? She is essentially choosing Reefer over Jayce.

Chelsea, I just cant stand it anymore. Sit there and play with your hair Chelsea. She needs to give him the boot, get her GED and go to hair school.

I cried when Leah and Corey took the baby for the MRI. That must be so hard to leave the baby. We went through a scare like that with DD and I just cannot imagine what they are going through.

And Kailyn and Jo...I just can't stand either of them. She whines and complains and he's just a loser...who is also apparently puffin the magic dragon.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #124
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Keiffer was very rude to Janelle's mom. Extremely disrespectful. Besides, you can clearly tell by looking at that guy he's a total sleaze. Janelle actually chose that jerk over her over son.

Kailyn is a foolish girl. I don't blame her for wanting out of that house. Joe's mom had alot of nerve telling her that as long as she lived under her roof she couldn't date another guy. Next week, someone calls the cops because Kail took Isaac out? There's no court order specifying custody. Based on Kail's recent tweets on Twitter, she's still with Jordan. Good for her!

Chelsea is another dumb one. I'm just glad she's finally seeing Adam correctly. That dude is just plain wrong!

Leah. I'm so happy that she has Corey. They have such a close bond, and those babies are truly loved!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #125
Mouse House Mama
Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
Hello-Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?!
I wonder if they make pullups for adults
I was not the farter- I was the fartee

Corey and Leah are my favorite couple. My heart broke for them last night. They seem like they will really make it as a couple and I hope they do. I am not a big fan of Leah's mom. She seems snotty and always makes some kind of debbie downer comment. It's like she always wants to put a negative spin on everything. So annoying. The girls are adorable and I hope everything works out alright for them.

Chelsea is a hot mess. Put the black eyeliner down, kick the baby daddy out. clean your house, and get your butt at a job and school. I don't think she doesn't anything but sit twisting a pillow all day.

Kail and Jo need to get it together. She needs to lighten up a bit and stop worrying about getting another boy of the day. Work your job, take care of your baby and go to school! Dating drama should be the least of her concerns.

Jenelle- she is by far the most annoying person ever. I cannot stand her lame fake crying. She never ever even pops out a tear. Heck my kids can fake cry better than her! Everytime she starts the whole fake whine/cry "Nobody to tell me they love me blah blah blah" I want to tell her to suck it up buttercup! She is so phony. Maybe she should lay off the drugs and she would actually be present in real life. Her mother does have a loud annoying voice but I felt so bad for her last night. I think she just wants the best for her dd and grandson and her dd just doesn't get it. I can't imagine I would have much patience with someone like Jenelle. She does nothing for her child and is more interested in Reefer (the person and the drug). Her boyfriend is a piece of crap. Oh he'll make a lot of money alright with no job. Better save some of that for bail. I feel so bad for Jayce. I just want to hug him.
Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift....
WL Sept. 2004,Poly June 2005,Poly April 2006 with Grandma & Grandpa, Pop Aug. 2006, WL Dec. 2006, FW Cabins Feb. 2007,AllStar Music Jan. 2008, Poly Aug. 2008,Yacht Club Aug. 2009, Poly Aug. 2009, Pop Aug. 2011, Pop May 2012, All Star Music June 2013, Bonnet Creek July 2013
Mouse House Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #126
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Hey did anyone notice Jenelle giving Jayce a bottle of RX pills to play with yesterday? I thought at first I was seeing things but no...what an idiot!!

Yes and I agree when I look at Chelsea's house she's got cups, soda cans, tissues plates all over the place in random spots. Then the pile of dishes in the sink and she has an EMPTY hamper in her room but clothes thrown all on the floor.

Yeah I know taking care of a baby can be difficult (BTDT) and yeah sometimes the dishes would pile up and finally when DD went down for a nap that would be the only way I'd be able to tend to the housework...but really? Both you and Adam are home. One can entertain baby while the other cleans.

I think the only reason I watch is for Leah and Corey and the twins...LOL. Even with Teen Mom 1 Farrah is trying to get her life on track and at least she works (and believe me, I really don't care for Farrah).

O and I agree about Leah's mom kinda being a downer. But I think that they both have a good support system with their families. Corey's dad seems like a pretty decent guy.

I wonder what is wrong with the baby though, I assume that (thank God) the MRI came back normal by the previews for next week b/c they want to do genetic testing on her now?

Old 03-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #127
hereyago
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=WeLoveLilo05;40154581 And as far as kieffer's money....maybe he dealing? .[/QUOTE]

Well, if he is dealing, he is his own best customer. Rule number 1 in drug dealing, do not use the stuff yourself. Dang even Jay Z was one back in the day and he was on Oprah saying the same thing.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #128
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
At least wang-a-dang (I'm still cracking up at whoever typed that before!) !
That was me, because I couldn't type the right word or get points. lol
Old 03-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #129
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveLilo05 View Post

puffin the magic dragon.
This is funnier then my wang a dang comment.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #130
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey did anyone notice Jenelle giving Jayce a bottle of RX pills to play with yesterday? I thought at first I was seeing things but no...what an idiot!!

Yes and I agree when I look at Chelsea's house she's got cups, soda cans, tissues plates all over the place in random spots. Then the pile of dishes in the sink and she has an EMPTY hamper in her room but clothes thrown all on the floor.

Yeah I know taking care of a baby can be difficult (BTDT) and yeah sometimes the dishes would pile up and finally when DD went down for a nap that would be the only way I'd be able to tend to the housework...but really? Both you and Adam are home. One can entertain baby while the other cleans.

I thought I saw a rX bottle, but then I was like, no that can't be. And Chelsea: did you see when she was in the bathroom with Aubree and Aubree had an unplugged curling iron? I thought, oh that is going to suck when Aubree thinks it's fun to play with and it is plugged in or at least still hot.

As for "Chelsea"s" house- I was thinking about it. And you know she is crazy spoiled so I don't think she had chores hence the conditon of the house. I am not sure if it looked better when Megan was there. But I know one thing: If wang a dang ever made a comment about the house he was living in for FREE, he better not say a dang word, he would be my little house witch.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #131
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
I thought I saw a rX bottle, but then I was like, no that can't be. And Chelsea: did you see when she was in the bathroom with Aubree and Aubree had an unplugged curling iron? I thought, oh that is going to suck when Aubree thinks it's fun to play with and it is plugged in or at least still hot.

As for "Chelsea"s" house- I was thinking about it. And you know she is crazy spoiled so I don't think she had chores hence the conditon of the house. I am not sure if it looked better when Megan was there. But I know one thing: If wang a dang ever made a comment about the house he was living in for FREE, he better not say a dang word, he would be my little house witch.
Wang a Dang....the laundry wench! He walked in and said "do some dishes woman" she shoulda said (because she was holding Aubrey at that time) does it look like I have a set of hands to do that right now? They are both at fault though IMHO.

I thought that too when Aubrey was playing the curling iron, give her a brush or something geesh LoL.

As much as I think something (well I know) is wrong with Jenelle's mom and their relationship is awful...I felt bad for her. She's kinda put in this situation now that she is the caretaker of Jayce b/c Jenelle is too stoned to do it and really doesn't care. She really doesn't give that kids any attention at all. And when Jayce (or whoever it was) spilled the sippy cup on the couch, Jenelle was so QUICK to blame him, like as if she was 5 and he was her 1 year old brother. Yeah Jenelle's mom was off the rocker with the yelling but Jennelle should have hurried up and got the rag and cleaned it up and said Jayce accidentally spilled his sippy cup but I cleaned it, no problem. She was just gonna let it sit and stain and smell. And Reefer was telling Jenelle's mom "It would dry clear, chill"...rude.
I think he looked high the day they moved it.

alright...now we need a nickname for Jo..
Corey's a good guy so he's off the hook. lol

Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #132
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:

And when Jayce (or whoever it was) spilled the sippy cup on the couch, Jenelle was so QUICK to blame him, like as if she was 5 and he was her 1 year old brother.

alright...now we need a nickname for Jo..
Corey's a good guy so he's off the hook. lol
Jennelle and Jace do have a more sibling relationship then mother and son, it is truly very sad.

Yes, Corey is a good guy-my only issue was when Leah went out and he was bugging her to come home. BUT he has been there for her and the girls.

Jo: I have a couple words I would like to call him, but not worth to lose points.He SO reminds me of my friends ex husband back in the day when they were that age and it never got better, he is the same way today, but her kids with him are grown so she doesn't have to be around him.

And another thing: why was he calling her talking about you were supposed to be home 3 hours ago? why? so you could be a blank to her? I am really surprised he didn't go looking for her by her work,etc.

How about Not in Control Jo? My DD12,says Jealous Jo.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:20 PM   #133
woodkins
DIS Veteran

Well after watching this show it makes me wonder what would happen if they decide to legalize marijuana If the people on this show using it are an example of its users (Joe, Keifer, Jenelle...) then it must be great since they are all such successfull go getters

7/14 BC, 4/14 ASSP, 10/13 POLY, 8/13 WL, 4/13 WORLDS @ASMu, 11/12 Aulani 9/12 AKL, 7/12 BC, 10/11 POLY, 9/10 POLY, 12/09 POP, 9/09 GF, 2/09 POFQ, 12/08 POLY, 5/08 POLY, 12/07 POLY, 5/07 ASSp, 12/07 CB, 9/07 AKL, 12/06 ASMo, 9/06 WL,
woodkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #134
proud_canadian
DIS Veteran

I just watched the latest episode.

LEAH -
Does anyone know why they had to go so far away for the MRI? Seemed a little unusual to me, but I am not that familiar with the american health system.

I really hope things are ok, but also that they can find out what is wrong to start helping her.

ADAM -
What the heck is up with Adam saying he cheated on Chelsea 5 times in the preview??? Please kick that guy to the curb

KAILYN -
Why can she not wait until she gets out of Jo's place before she starts dating?? Just asking for trouble.. If the guy likes her he can wait for her.

JANELLE -
SO sad.... seriously, how long has she even know Keiffer and she has chosen him over everyone including Jace.
proud_canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #135
Sweetpancake
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud_canadian View Post
I just watched the latest episode.

LEAH -
Does anyone know why they had to go so far away for the MRI? Seemed a little unusual to me, but I am not that familiar with the american health system.
It appears they live in a smaller town in West Virginia, I can't imagine hospitals in smaller towns having an MRI machine, they are VERY costly.
Sweetpancake is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: