Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #106
MyManGoofy!
“Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.”

Sorry - I have no pity at all for Jenelle. She was high as a kite at that birthday party. In fact, she seems to be stoned most of the time they show her. She is CHOOSING to miss these milestones because her partying and her boyfriend have a higher priority for her. I do not know if her mother is picking fights as much as she is just not able to contain her frustrations/annoyance with Jenelle. I know I would have little to no tolerance or patience for her crap.

Chelsea - her dad needs to put his foot down and give her some real boundaries. No Adam living in his house-period. Get her darn GED in 30 days. (I have seen this test - it is NOT that hard. Enforce a daily shower and hair combing - what is that nest on her head? As long as he lets her do what she has been doing - she will never leave his "nest".

Kail - ugh. No words. I might have more compassion for her if she at least tried to not be a sucking hole of all that could be happy.

Leah and Corey - I have nothing but love and best wishes for these two. I really hope they get a happily ever after.
MyManGoofy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #107
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud_canadian View Post
Just watched this week's episode.

Leah and Corey - I think she was saying she was going on a NEW birth control, which would last 5 years (likely and IUD). I don't think she was saying she isn't on any b/c right now.
Oh ok, I was thinking why would you get in a bed again knowing what causes pregnancy, both of them.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #108
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPete View Post
Well, if someone had broken your baby girl's heart once, you'd be pretty careful, wouldn't you? Especially if there was the potential that your two granddaughters'd be hurt if the relationship went sour a second time.
She was telling Leah not to stay with him when she was still pregnant. And Leah was the one that cheated on Corey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarabelleCowFan View Post
Corey and Leah - love them but BOY can I relate to the constant phone calls on the rare chance I am out and my DH has our youngest at home. Men just don't get that it is NOT easy staying home with kids all day. I can't imagine taking care of twin infants, let alone doing it when I was a teenager!
I agree. I still get phone calls like that, even though we are four kids in he still doesn't quite understand all I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
I can ramble on all day about these girls, but the only thing I just have to say is that with Chelsea, I'm actually glad that Megan moved out. As hard as it had to be for her, she did the right thing. At least there's one level headed girl out of the bunch. The only way Chelsea is going to learn is to have people around her make her be accountable for her life's choices, and Megan, so far is the only one, INCLUDING her father. He needs to kick her in the butt and take away everything he's giving her to make her become responsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManGoofy! View Post
Kail - ugh. No words. I might have more compassion for her if she at least tried to not be a sucking hole of all that could be happy.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #109
mjaclyn
Currently in Wonderland

Jenelle - She's bringing this on herself...if she really wanted to be a responsible parent she would be there to watch Jace when she said she would be there and not be out all night partying with her boyfriend. I feel so bad for the poor little boy having to hear all that cursing and yelling all the time. Jenelle's mom needs to stop yelling and calling her daughter names in front of the baby. Even though Jenelle is incredibly immature and selfish she's STILL Jace's mother. Her mom shouldn't treat her that way in front of her son because he'll never have any respect for her.

Kail - I feel bad for her because she really doesn't have anyone to turn to. Wouldn't she be eligible for some kind of government help? I have a cousin who is a single mom of two and she was able to get some financial aid for childcare so she could work full time. There has to be some options for her if she really wants to be on her own.

Chelsea - Kick Adam to the curb!! The kid is an immature jerk. She needs to wake up and get rid of him once and for all. I can't believe she chose to let him stay at her house over her best friend who has been there for her through everything. Not to mention how disrespectful that was to her father who is PAYING for the place!!

Leah & Corey - I love these two. I'm so glad they're working things out. They are the only two people who really seem to be taking parenting seriously this season. They're doing a great job so far and I hope everything works out with their daughter. It's so scary to see your child struggling and feel completely helpless.

mjaclyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #110
simba20
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManGoofy! View Post
Chelsea - her dad needs to put his foot down and give her some real boundaries. No Adam living in his house-period. Get her darn GED in 30 days. (I have seen this test - it is NOT that hard. Enforce a daily shower and hair combing - what is that nest on her head? As long as he lets her do what she has been doing - she will never leave his "nest".
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaclyn View Post
Chelsea - Kick Adam to the curb!! The kid is an immature jerk. She needs to wake up and get rid of him once and for all. I can't believe she chose to let him stay at her house over her best friend who has been there for her through everything. Not to mention how disrespectful that was to her father who is PAYING for the place!!
I get the feeling that form her episode of 16 & Pregnant that she lives with dad and loves her dad, because he allows her to get away with whatever she wants to do. I found it odd in 16 & Pregnant that she lived with her dad and very little mention was given about her mom, even now, in Teen Mom 2, there is little mention. There was an ep that her sister appeared in, and I was surprised to see that she had a sister. I bet mom tried to lay down some rules, and Chels rebelled and decided to live with dad.

Also, in last night's ep, she said somethign about getting a job to get out of the house, and her dad said something about working at a tanning salon one day a week. Glad to know she's not really in need of money dad. Aslo when I get to thinking about Chelsea getting a job, I do not picture her goign out, apllying/asking for an application/doing an interview, I strongly get the feelign that it's somethign her dad will do for her (either by getting her the job by him going in and asking or getting her a job through his "connections" around town). I know this can be done, because when I was in high school my dad did it for me. Only, I wasn;t in the spoiled snot nosed kid position. My dad brought up the topic of me getting a job, and when I showed an interest, he went around to all of his places/hang-outs/friends and asked what was available. I almost had a job at Krispy-Kreme, but I couldn;t fit work in with the after-school activities I was involved in. In my case though, it wasn't a case of me being spoiled and having Daddy do things, that's just the way my dad was when I showed an interest in something. I took the ASVAB one day just to miss a day of morning classes my senior year, and had recruiters callign out the wah-zoo becuase of my high scores. My dad actually went and talked to the recruiters (after he and I had a brief "what is the military like?" conversation) and a few weeks later, came home with the papers to sign for me to join the Army when I graduated Needless to say, I didn;t sign the papers, but my dad was kinda gung-ho about things like that.
simba20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:21 PM   #111
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

I am so irritated by Chelsea's dad . How can you let your stupid, immature daughter let that creepy kid live in the house that YOU are paying for! Especially when he hasn't paid a dime nor does he plan on doing so or getting a real job . What a moron! No wonder Chelsea is such a dummy when it comes to Adam . I do have to say that the resemblance between Chelsea's dad and that baby is remarkable, it makes me smile whenever I see him with her. ADAM NEEDS TO GO BYE-BYE!!!!! I can't stand too many more episodes with Chelsea kissing his rear and getting nothing in return.

Kailyn I don't understand. The girl should be elgible for all kinds of state aid, and financial aid for college and nobody is pointing her in the right direction. I can't believe she's paying full price for her tuition. I agree with her that she doesn't belong with Joe, I am glad she decided not to move in with him. That would have been a disaster. I can't believe she doesn't have any girlfriends to move in with like Chelsea. She sure isn't getting any good advice from Joe's parents .

Jennelle is just a special case. I think it is sad that Jace doesn't even light up a tiny bit when she stops by to see him, that is ODD, to say the least. I don't think her mom knows how to handle her so she is just super negative towards her.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #112
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Who watched tonight?

I felt so bad for Leah. Talk of just taking your child in for an MRI of the brain/spinal cord is scary. But I do kind of wonder why the first doc didn't order an MRI of the brain, just for the spine? DD wouldn't eat and they wanted to do an MRI of her brain. Not sure if its something with editing but both docs seemed a lil cold to me. I hope everything is ok with their lil one, they are both so cute!

Was anyone else as mad as I was when Adam wouldn't wake up to take care of the baby while Chelsea went to the hair school? He's such a waste, every time I see him he's doing absolutely nothing, wearing absolutely nothing. Sadly, it just looks like Chelsea is just going to have to learn the hard way. I don't think she is EVER going to wake up and see what a jerk and waste of life he is. And the way she approaches him REALLY irritates me! Like when she was telling him she was going to need more help from him when she started hair school she was like "um..yeah..um I think I um may need some more help from you when I start hair school..you know..around here" as she fiddled with the pillow and her hair and wouldn't even make eye contact with him. And she never yells at him when she is angry, instead she cries. (i.e next episode). When I decided that I wanted to go back to school and fiance was working over nights and double shifts, I told him I would need more help from him and even though he was working so much, he offered whatever help he was able to give me. He was working from 9pm-7am, come home take a power nap and wake up and watch DD while I went off to school. I'd come back 4 hours later, he'd sleep for maybe 4-5 hours and went back off to work while I stayed home, took care of DD, cleaned the house, did dinner. I sound like I am tootin my own horn here, but really people, you need to just grow up already! Maybe I wasn't 18 when I had DD (I was 20), but I just get so irritated watching Chelsea whine and complain about how hard her life is!!! You are bringing this upon yourself!!!!

Why is Jennelle wearing brass knuckles around her neck? Looks like things with Kieffer are gonna go south fast. He has no motivation at all...just like Adam. So it looks like in the next episode her and Kieffer are puffin the magic dragon outside her mom's house...what an IDIOT!!!!!

Kaileyn and Jo...what a mess, these 2 are awful. I do have to agree with Jo, unless she a) goes to school part time and works full time or b) does find some sort of assistance , she'll never be able to afford living on her own with Isaac.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by WeLoveLilo05; 02-22-2011 at 10:25 PM.
WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #113
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I watched tonight as well. I was slobbering right along with Leah. I just can't imagine having my child have all that happen.

Chelsea-where is the puke smiley? seriously? she is always the "victim" telling her other friend about she Megan and Adam got into a fight and how it was unfair to put HER in the middle.

You know I wasn't even mad at Adam for not watching Aubree, because Chelsea knows how he is and still let him move in with her. Not saying myself wouldn't be oh I don't know, pour ice cold water on his head and tell him to get the heck up, but that is just me. And her education, she wants to play with Adam and not take care of her education. Oh I know I have school, but.....

Kailyn: I swear Jo reminds me of my friends ex back in the day and I have flashbacks. Then loved his text to her, that was just charming he is only hurt because of the fragile little ego of his. and she is right, they would be arguing all the time in front of the kid. and what about child support, doesn't he have a job? she moves out and he gets to pay it.

Jennelle: taking a puff of the magic dragon that is a good one. I just don't even know what to write about her tonight. Ok, I know what to write now. I was actually proud that she went and got her books, and to the math class. and going to look at apartments, even though I think Keifer may be a loser,bum. but she strikes me as odd: one minute she is having this little thoughts of Jace playing in the apartment, but she truly hasn't done anything beside getting in to college just recently to show she can be a good parent. I am not sure if she is just trying to impress Keifer or if she has thoughts of granduer.

Last edited by hereyago; 02-22-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #114
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

As soon as Keifer said he would have to move back to Jersey if he didn't get a job made me feel like he was setting the stage to stay unemployed and live off the money that Janelle makes - putting the fear that he'll have to leave in early.

I'd also like to smack Chelsea to get some sense into her. It's obvious she has low self esteem, but enough is enough. She'll end up friendless and alone in the end and have to rebuild which will probably disable her since she thinks her situation now is so hard.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #115
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellydelly View Post
Kailyn I don't understand. The girl should be elgible for all kinds of state aid, and financial aid for college and nobody is pointing her in the right direction. I can't believe she's paying full price for her tuition. I agree with her that she doesn't belong with Joe, I am glad she decided not to move in with him. That would have been a disaster. I can't believe she doesn't have any girlfriends to move in with like Chelsea. She sure isn't getting any good advice from Joe's parents .
She said on her twitter that since you was under guardianship with Joe's parents that she didn't qualify for financial aid because they made too much. I always thought once you had a child you were automatically not required to put parents info down, but I could be wrong.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #116
proud_canadian
DIS Veteran

OMG, I was balling hearing Leah tell her mom about Ali's doctor appointment. I was just imagining how I would feel if it were my child. I can also relate to the glasses and eye issues as my daughter had glasses around the same age. And I myself have had surgery for strabismus (crossed eyes) and have nstagmys too.

I also was crying when they were talking about the mri with sedation. I just feel so bad for them. My DD had a test with sedation once and it was terrible to go through. As a parent, knock wood, I have been pretty fortunate with my kids and their health, but ever parent can relate to that fear.
proud_canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #117
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

Kail lives a few towns over from me.....this was in yesterdays news

http://www.mcall.com/entertainment/t...0,385181.story

Looks like we have a better idea why Jo is always so moody!

My take on both of them is that they both have a lot of growing up to do. I can see she was excited about getting a new job, but she could have just texted Jo saying "I got a new job" and left out the part about 'so I can get a place of my own". It was like rubbing it in his face that she wants out. She has to know that by now, it would set him off. Then his text back .....immature. I don't see things ending well for them because niether of them are thinking of the baby 1st....just getting jabs in and going tit for tat.

Chelsea.....she needs a good ole swift kick in her butt too! She has no idea what real life is like and jsut whines about how everyhint is so unfair.... she doesn't have the 1st clue about what is unfair in life.
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #118
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=starann;40075441]Kail lives a few towns over from me.....this was in yesterdays news

My take on both of them is that they both have a lot of growing up to do. I can see she was excited about getting a new job, but she could have just texted Jo saying "I got a new job" and left out the part about 'so I can get a place of my own". It was like rubbing it in his face that she wants out. She has to know that by now, it would set him off. Then his text back .....immature. I don't see things ending well for them because niether of them are thinking of the baby 1st....just getting jabs in and going tit for tat.

Chelsea.....she needs a good ole swift kick in her butt too! She has no idea what real life is like and jsut whines about how everyhint is so unfair.... she doesn't have the 1st clue about what is unfair in life.[/QUOTE]

Very true! If she wants to see what unfair looks like she should tune in on Tuesday nights and see what her co-star Leah is going through with her daughter. THAT is not fair.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #119
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starann View Post
Kail lives a few towns over from me.....this was in yesterdays news

I can see she was excited about getting a new job, but she could have just texted Jo saying "I got a new job" and left out the part about 'so I can get a place of my own". It was like rubbing it in his face that she wants out. She has to know that by now, it would set him off. Then his text back .....immature. .
But she all ready discussed having to get a second job, so I didn't take it as rubbing his nose in it. And he has been pretty much a little punk and been mean to her. So even if she just wrote about the 2nd job, I am sure he would have something smart to say about it. I really don't see him as being happy to have to pay child support if she moved out. She hurt his little ego.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #120
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Ok, who watched the latest episode?

Corey and Leah taking the baby to get the MRI, I almost started crying with them. I just can't imagine. I am so thankful DD is healthy.

Chelsea: Oh, he cheated on me,blah blah blah, I can't trust him,etc. but you will move him in and place house?

Kailyn: What is up with Jo's Mom? seriously? she acts like she wants them to get back together and have that chaos again. And I have to wonder, do the same rules apply for Jo not to see anyone? that would show disrespect to the mother of his kid living there.

And I know I didn't hear him say in the preview that "Oh she can take Isaac away somewhere?" Um, did he not take Isaac out of state when he and his DF have that fight? He didn't ask Kailyn he just did it. And actually, it may vary from state to state but I do know for a fact,in my state, unless a LEGAL custody agreement is established if the other parent takes the kid, it isn't considered kidnapping since no one has legal custody.

Jennelle: I actually cried tonight. Seeing her mom cry and telling her reefer oh i mean Keifer is going to drag her down. and seriously, Keifer has money? where does it come from? dont see him have a place to live or a car-just sayin.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: