Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #1036
AKL_Megs
I'd Rather Be At AKL!!!
I feel exposed if I'm not covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
More on Adam from TMZ: "Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor. Witnesses tell us... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames. Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance. But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash. We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year old passenger were treated for broken bones.
Shows such maturity driving a car like that without insurance! If you can't insure it, you probably can't afford it! His new baby mama must be so proud! He could have sent both his kids through community college, or BETTER, with the money he wasted on that car...

AKL_Megs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #1037
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
More on Adam from TMZ:

"Teen Mom 2" star Adam Lind was driving recklessly on a revoked driver's license when he plowed his Corvette into a car driven by an 87-year-old woman ... cops tell TMZ ... but they say drugs and alcohol were NOT a factor.

Witnesses tell us... Lind was driving VERY fast Friday when he slammed into the elderly woman's car as she was making a left turn. Lind was pulled from the wreckage of his 'Vette moments before it burst into flames.

Cops in Sioux Falls, SD tell us Lind has been charged with a total of five crimes -- in addition to the reckless driving and revoked license charges, he's also been cited for driving with a suspended license, driving an unlicensed vehicle, and not having insurance.

But law enforcement tells us ... there's NO evidence that booze or drugs contributed to the crash.

We're told Lind is still hospitalized with a concussion. The woman and her 94-year old passenger were treated for broken bones.

At that age, 87 and 94, broken bones can be very serious. Mobility is already compromised. Anesthesia risks are much higher if they need surgery or pins. Recovery can take a lot longer. This is not a minor injury for these other folks. I am curious what's broken and how bad. I feel for them.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #1038
AKL_Megs
I'd Rather Be At AKL!!!
I feel exposed if I'm not covered

Did anyone else see that Kailyn wrote a book... Pride Over Pity...

http://starcasm.net/archives/263068

Should make for an interesting read!

AKL_Megs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #1039
proud_canadian
DIS Veteran

I am watching this season and am wondering what the girls are doing for work (other than filming teen mom) these days. Janelle isn't working or going to school from what I can tell. Leah is just staying home as a homewife/mom right now I think. Kailyn doesn't seem to work. At least Chelsea is in school!
proud_canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:03 PM   #1040
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud_canadian
I am watching this season and am wondering what the girls are doing for work (other than filming teen mom) these days. Janelle isn't working or going to school from what I can tell. Leah is just staying home as a homewife/mom right now I think. Kailyn doesn't seem to work. At least Chelsea is in school!
I'm assuming she isn't working now, but in the beginning of this season they did show her coming out of work one day (I think as a dental assistant). I'm almost positive the others don't have outside jobs though.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #1041
xCourxCorex
DIS Cast Member
You can't question my love for brownies!!

Kailyn is a dental assistant (or hygienist?) I believe prior to her having her second child she was working full time. Can't remember if she said that on the show or online somewhere. The others I don't believe do anything. Chelsea has her Dad buy her everything, Leah relies on Jeremy.. And jenelle who knows but I'd be willing to bet she can't hold down a job
xCourxCorex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #1042
sonnyjane
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCourxCorex View Post
Kailyn is a dental assistant (or hygienist?) I believe prior to her having her second child she was working full time. Can't remember if she said that on the show or online somewhere. The others I don't believe do anything. Chelsea has her Dad buy her everything, Leah relies on Jeremy.. And jenelle who knows but I'd be willing to bet she can't hold down a job
Yes Kailyn said on the show that she used to be a dental hygienist but that she had to quit because of the custody stuff and the impending move.
sonnyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:11 PM   #1043
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

I never post here because I keep telling myself I'm not watching anymore... I dvr it and fast forward through most of it.

Just a couple of comments I just can't keep to myself, because when I yell at the tv, it doesn't hear me

1. Dare I say, I really see Kailyn maturing. Chelsea even a little too. (gasp!) Maybe it's the editing, but I really think in another 5-10 year with maturity we will be proud to see how far they've come. Maybe.

2. Dear Leah: you know how you strengthen your marriage? STOP yelling at your husband, nagging at him, and get over being a single mom while your husband is away at his job. It's called making a living and fyi, many spouses travel and are away providing for their families. Many of them with young children and even disabilities.
That marriage is doomed with her attitude. Grow up chicka!

I can't. Even comment on Janelle.

That's my share...

minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #1044
storzo
DIS Veteran

Anyone else find it strange that after 2 years together, 1 married, a baby on the way and the night before their "wedding" Kailyn still can't say she loves Javi? The bridesmaids asked why she was marrying him and I heard "he puts up with me" and "he's good with Isaac". A year ago it was about the stability and benefits. Is she just shy with her emotions or does she not love this guy?
storzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #1045
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

I was thinking that about Kailyn too but still remember how she acted on the final show last year with Dr. Drew. She is really good with Isaac. He is such a good kid. So cute how he loved her wedding dress.

Leah did not have to have a baby right away with Jeremy , especially since she know he would be out of town with his job and Allie was disabled. These were not all new things to her like he said last night. We don't see her parents much this time did she move away from them? Cory is still in the picture so she couldn't have moved too far.

Janelle and Barbara what can I say. Jace does need some discipline now not when he is 10 for hitting or talking back like it does. But not sure it is the discipline Janelle's boyfriend wants to give him. He looks like he could be the violent type if he doesn't get his way.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #1046
jen73
Mouseketeer

omg..I watched an episode last night...apparently I watched a lot of shows last night...lol

But Janelle??? Where does that girl get her money?? I know she doesnt have a job, she couldnt pass the drug test. But she drives a nice car, has fake nails, colors her hair and tans, buys his bday cake, cell phone? And lives in a pretty nice house. Does MTV pay these girls???

Kailyn, her little boy seems very sweet. She seems like she has little patience with him. I loved hearing him tell her how pretty the dress was but then a few mins later (I know editing) she was getting angry at him in the car for being whiny all day...and SHE drives a nice vehicle!!

The girl with the traveling husband, she will be divorced quick if she keeps it up. And where will she be with 3 kids? At least she doesnt have a deadbeat husband, he has a job. And BTW, does her EX and her currently LOOK oddly similar??? lol
Old 03-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #1047
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

Why is Jace still wearing diapers and drinking out of bottles? Wasn't this his 4 bday? What age do kids typically potty train? That kid has zero shot at being normal. Zero.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:13 PM   #1048
KBoopaloo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
Why is Jace still wearing diapers and drinking out of bottles? Wasn't this his 4 bday? What age do kids typically potty train? That kid has zero shot at being normal. Zero.
He is definitely the kid I worry about most on that show. Leah, Kailyn and Chelsea all have their issues but they do at least work at being good moms and very clearly love their kids a lot. Janelle loves only herself, her boyfriend of the week and drugs. I think Barbara is trying but the situation is awful. Between the bottle, the diapers and the hitting and throwing things, he needs some help and quick.
1984 - Contemporary ~ 1991 - Caribbean Beach ~ 1999 - Port Orleans French Quarter ~ 2000 - Vista Way (College Program) ~ 2001 - AllStar Music ~ 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 & 2007 - Port Orleans Riverside ~ 2008 Beach Club ~2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge~ 2009 Saratoga Springs(x2) & Pop Century 2010 Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - Jambo House & Coronado Springs~ 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter & Kidani Village(April), Old Key West & Beach Club (October) 2012 AKV - Jambo and Yacht Club (Commodore Suite!) 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter and Boardwalk Inn
KBoopaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:29 PM   #1049
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
I didn't think it was Jace she was changing , doesn't Janelle have a sister have a child or maybe I am thinking of Chelsea? The child she was changing had a frilly shirt on and the next shot was of Jace with no shirt. Even when he was hitting he had a white shirt on. Mind you they still have a high chair for or another child?
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #1050
johnsontrio
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I didn't think it was Jace she was changing , doesn't Janelle have a sister have a child or maybe I am thinking of Chelsea? The child she was changing had a frilly shirt on and the next shot was of Jace with no shirt. Even when he was hitting he had a white shirt on. Mind you they still have a high chair for or another child?
Towards the end of the show there was a shot of Jace standing in what looked to be a Pull-up or some sort of diaper. I said to my DH "what the h is a 4 yo doing in a diaper?".

I'm with the poster that predicted that Leah is going to end up cheating on this husband as well. She is so emotionally needy and it is all about herself. She needs to grow up and realize she has 3 little girls to raise and stop with the pity party all the time. She should appreciate that she has a husband that wants to provide for his family.
johnsontrio is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: