Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #901
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
And Dr. Drew NEVER just up and says that. Like he's scared to piss her off since she'll just shut down, fight, and walk off the stage.

He's not doing her any favors.
I was hoping one of the Mob Wives would beat Dr. Drew up. No such luck.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #902
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Lol,yea Drita could knock him out. He gets on my nerves.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #903
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Lol,yea Drita could knock him out. He gets on my nerves.

LOL. WHY did he do the reunion with them? Where was Vivica Fox (I think that's who did it last year??).

US/IOA - June 2015; Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #904
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Right on cue!

Jennelle is saying she had "No Idea" the heroin was in the house and it was not hers! Also, her assault charges were just "self-defense during a domestic dispute."

Of course!!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!

Last edited by Disneychix; 04-25-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: fix autocorrect spelling
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #905
AKL_Megs
I'd Rather Be At AKL!!!
I feel exposed if I'm not covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
Right on queue!

Jennelle is saying she had "No Idea" the heroin was in the house and it was not hers! Also, her assault charges were just "self-defense during a domestic dispute."

Of course!!
I wonder how many times a judge will fall for that story...

AKL_Megs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #906
Mama Mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLDisney_Freak View Post
Her twitter was going crazy yesterday. It was hacked by someone posting nude photos of her.
One of her facebook pages was hacked, too. The "Official Jenelle from teen mom 2" page or whatever. And they were basically posting pictures of her doing drugs and saying she's a loser and such.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #907
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
LOL. WHY did he do the reunion with them? Where was Vivica Fox (I think that's who did it last year??).
I think she does Jerseylcious reunions. It's sad I know these things.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 04-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #908
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I think she does Jerseylcious reunions. It's sad I know these things.
I guess I'm getting them all mixed up

US/IOA - June 2015; Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #909
GottaGetToDisney!
Deeeee-troit Basketball!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
And Dr. Drew NEVER just up and says that. Like he's scared to piss her off since she'll just shut down, fight, and walk off the stage.

He's not doing her any favors.
Dr. Drew - ugh!!! It's to the point that I can barely handle watching the reunion shows. I think you're right - he doesn't want to piss off any of those girls and so handles them ever so gently with kid gloves.

Now, let's talk about Dr. Phil and Farrah. I have said from the very beginning that MTV needs to drop Dr. Drew and give that reunion gig to Dr. Phil! If you saw the Farrah episode you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Dr. Phil told Farrah that she comes across as "entitled" and that she "would argue with a fence post." Dr. Phil is my hero.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #910
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

I love that Isaac wore his Woody hat to his mother's wedding

Now that it's out in the open that she's using heroin, I really think that MTV has a moral obligation to step in (e.g., make her continued participation in the show contingent on negative urine drug screens), particularly since they (arguably) changed the course of her life when she was still a minor. To pay her an exorbitantly high salary knowing that much of it is going to go into her arm, hastening her addiction and possibly her death would really despicable, in my opinion.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #911
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post

Now that it's out in the open that she's using heroin, I really think that MTV has a moral obligation to step in (e.g., make her continued participation in the show contingent on negative urine drug screens), particularly since they (arguably) changed the course of her life when she was still a minor. To pay her an exorbitantly high salary knowing that much of it is going to go into her arm, hastening her addiction and possibly her death would really despicable, in my opinion.
ITA! Honestly, I felt so awkward during some of their scenes tonight. There was the one at the end when the idiot was searching for some pills and you could see they were just so incredibly high and out of it. I just kept thinking "I can't believe they're filming and showing this."
Old 04-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #912
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post

Unless that clause is already in the contract they can't alter it mid contract. And TV does not have a "moral obligation" to make sure she is not shooting heroin with the money she makes from them. That is on her. MTV didn't make her do heroin, MTV didn't give her the heroin, and I think this girl would have found her way to drugs with or without the show. You can't hold MTV to be the moral guardian of this drug addict. Hold HER, JANELLE accountable for being a drug addict. I think they SHOULD NOT offer her any new deals or new filming opportunities, but we saw how they used up as much time as they could with Amber that as long as people want to watch they will continue to film.

I think its a stretch though to try to put it on MTV as a "moral obligation." TV does not have morals, people do. And as long as people watch, TV shows make money. The crazier this girl gets, the more people watch. Its really sad.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:58 PM   #913
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

You know, people can say what they want about Leah (and believe me, she isn't my favorite of the moms), but I do believe that she doe try to do what is best for her girls and she works hard with Corey to make sure that they always feel loved. I can't imagine her ever threatening to take the girls and move across the country like Kailyn or even telling Corey that she is going to fight to get him less time with them like Maci from Teen Mom. I can't ever see Corey playing mind games with Leah and only wanting to see the girls if he thinks he can get some from Leah much like Adam does with Chelsea and Aubree. I certainly can't see Leah choosing drugs over her girls, either. Both Leah and Corey certainly have their faults, but I truly think that they are the best parents (as a set) of all of the Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 cast. I also really love seeing the grandparents interact with the kids and with Corey and Leah. They might not be together anymore, but it is clear that everyone wants to work together to get the best for those girls.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #914
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Did you guys see this?

“Teen Mom” Catelynn Lowell and her fiancé, Tyler Baltierra were arrested one week after giving their daughter, Carly, up for adoption. The couple have managed to keep the drug arrest quiet – until now.

Catelynn and Tyler were busted for smoking marijuana just six days after the birth, and adoption of their daughter, Carly. During that time, the pair were still filming their episode of “16 and Pregnant,” but the arrest was never shown on air.

http://www.teenmomnews.com/

Also be sure and read Butch's explanation of why Catelynn and Tyler filmed Dr Drew's "Couples Therapy" show:

http://starcasm.net/archives/212466

Hmmm when I think of couples therapy for them I always remember that episode when Tyler lost his temper, and wonder if that temper has something to do with therapy (but it's probably just wanting to stay on TV.

JMO but I think MTV left a lot of Tyler-anger on the cutting room floor to be able to depict this couple as all sweetness. Again though, only my opinion, I know nothing about them but what is taped/perceived.

Though with parents like April and Butch I can also understand where the anger would come from.
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #915
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Jenelle will end up on Celebrity Rehab....with none other than Dr. Drew himself!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: