Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #886
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinaxo View Post
she looks so sickly! poor jace. ugh
She looks strung out! Sad for everyone. Sad no one helped her when she was in trouble the first time for marijuana. I mean real rehab, not fake 48 hours or a malibu resort. Now it's a heroin addiction?! All these failed rehab stints. Her poor kid and her poor mom.

And all the aggression? I wonder what the spin on this arrest will be? "well, my husband forced me to do and sell drugs and I was trying to get away from him~"
I guess she needs to be locked up like Amber.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #887
katrina1122
Just another Blonde moment in my life. Yay me.

Adam's gift to Aubree was beyond inappropriate for a 3 year old.
katrina1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #888
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina1122 View Post
Adam's gift to Aubree was beyond inappropriate for a 3 year old.
Absolutely. He's such a complete idiot and loser. That gift was for himself, not Aubree (which he basically admitted). He's such a selfish slime ball. I felt so bad for Aubree when they asked if she wanted to get on it, she looked terrified. Don't get me wrong, Chelsea is far from perfect and has A LOT of growing up to do, but man do I ever feel so completely sorry for her that she'll have do deal with this pathetic excuse for a father for the rest of Aubree's life.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #889
ARLO1
DIS Veteran

I felt so bad for jace with barbara and janelle not just fighting but cursing and screaming in front of him. he is so destined to be just like them.

I also kept thinking that janelle should just keep the lawyer on retainer since she is using him so much.
ARLO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #890
skylizard
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
JMO it's way past time for MTV to cut this mess loose. No more Jenelle. Please.
I agree. It's getting really hard to watch. The girl needs some serious help.
skylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #891
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Ok didn't Jo move a couple hours away, or did he move back home with his parents? I watched the part I missed of them in counseling and he said something like he wouldn't want to be able to see Isaac everyday blah blah, but he had moved.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #892
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Ok didn't Jo move a couple hours away, or did he move back home with his parents? I watched the part I missed of them in counseling and he said something like he wouldn't want to be able to see Isaac everyday blah blah, but he had moved.
He moved to New Jersey. His parents live in PA.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #893
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLDisney_Freak View Post
Thanks. I wasn't sure if he had moved out of his parents or really moved out of state.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #894
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
She's a train wreck. Poor Jace, he doesn't deserve a drug addicted mother. Hope she finds the help she needs....

Hoping for Dec. 2015!
pigletgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #895
sharbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLDisney_Freak View Post
New Jersey is only about 20 minutes from where Jo lived in PA. So yes he did move to another state but it's probably not that far.
sharbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #896
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
And all the aggression? I wonder what the spin on this arrest will be? "well, my husband forced me to do and sell drugs and I was trying to get away from him~"
I guess she needs to be locked up like Amber.
On her twitter she blames Kieffer for getting her addicted to heroin. Yes because he held you down and forced you to shoot up. Right. She takes no responsibility for her actions. Everything is always someone else's fault.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #897
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Chelsea's daughter is named Aubree Skye Houska. Remember how she originally gave Aubree Adam's last name but then changed it? Well, did anyone else notice that at Adam's party for her, there was a card on the cake that said "Happy Birthday Audrey Skye Lind." Really? I mean, the last name I can sort of understand because they might not even realize that Chelsea changed her name. But "Audrey"? Not even "Aubrey" (misspelled). They got the name wrong. Great dad she has there.

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. That's really sad.

JennaDeeDooDah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #898
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
Chelsea's daughter is named Aubree Skye Houska. Remember how she originally gave Aubree Adam's last name but then changed it? Well, did anyone else notice that at Adam's party for her, there was a card on the cake that said "Happy Birthday Audrey Skye Lind." Really? I mean, the last name I can sort of understand because they might not even realize that Chelsea changed her name. But "Audrey"? Not even "Aubrey" (misspelled). They got the name wrong. Great dad she has there.

Actually, I shouldn't laugh. That's really sad.

It's VERY sad. My MIL & FIL cannot ever pronounce DD's middle name, nor our dog's name right...EVER. It drives me bananas. DD's middle name is Breanne (NOT BREANN-A) and the dog is Scarlett NOT Charlotte!

Now, my grandma, may she RIP, always called the dog Sparkle, but at 85, I could let that go because the dog responded cause Granny always has snacks

Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #899
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
On her twitter she blames Kieffer for getting her addicted to heroin. Yes because he held you down and forced you to shoot up. Right. She takes no responsibility for her actions. Everything is always someone else's fault.
And Dr. Drew NEVER just up and says that. Like he's scared to piss her off since she'll just shut down, fight, and walk off the stage.

He's not doing her any favors.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #900
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Her twitter was going crazy yesterday. It was hacked by someone posting nude photos of her.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: