Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #826
xCourxCorex
DIS Cast Member
You can't question my love for brownies!!
 
xCourxCorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,171

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Are they ever bringing Teen Mom 1 back??
They said the last season would be the final one. MTV won't be doing future seasons with the original girls but I still think they'll do "specials" or some more catch up with dr drew in the future as the kids get older.
__________________
Upcoming:
August 2014 ~ Disneyland Half Marathon for my Coast to Coast!
January 2015 ~ DOPEY CHALLENGE!!!
xCourxCorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #827
happygirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 18,180

Quote:
Originally Posted by powellrj View Post
I doubt it. Amber is still in prison, Catlyn and Tyler are going into couples rehab, according to tmz, Farrah made a porno tape and Macy and whatever his name is (baby daddy) are back together. I think they pretty much have done that one to death.
With all those fun and exciting updates I think they need some new shows lol.
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #828
jenny105
DIS Veteran
 
jenny105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 8,747

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
And she's not even in school right now (well on TV time anyway) - she took a month off, and had a 56% attendance & a 60% in class. Because she "stressed out" over having mono & moving. PUH-LEASE. My mom has stage 3 cancer, is having major back surgery on top of that, I need to arrange overnight stays for my dad in center city Philly while my mom has her treatments & surgery by Thursday, DS had a serious concussion on Sunday & is still having symptoms, same DS is failing geometry & is now missing school because of the head injury, the cat is at death's door, DH's car wouldn't start this morning, the dishwasher is making a grinding noise, taxes aren't even started yet, FIL is going in for heart surgery tomorrow....like SERIOUSLY CHELSEA?!?!?!?!?! GROW THE F UP! Real people have real stress. I don't get to take a 1 month leave of absence from anything!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to take her & shake her til her dead-raccoon-on-her-head hairdo wraps around her neck & chokes her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about all of that! Anytime Chelsea comes on the screen I just roll my eyes. Out of the 4 I think I dislike her the most (Jenelle comes in a close second cause she's just so damn stupid). The girl has no idea what stress is. What is she going to do when she has a job? Does she think she can just take a month off whenever things get tough? That's life sweetheart. DEAL WITH IT. Don't even get me started on her parents, specifically her dad. Cut the cord already. And Chelsea's voice just adds to my annoyance. Everything is a whine. GAH! I really don't like her lol.
__________________
Me DBf Kris Mitzu
August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #829
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,045

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Sorry to hear about all of that! Anytime Chelsea comes on the screen I just roll my eyes. Out of the 4 I think I dislike her the most (Jenelle comes in a close second cause she's just so damn stupid). The girl has no idea what stress is. What is she going to do when she has a job? Does she think she can just take a month off whenever things get tough? That's life sweetheart. DEAL WITH IT. Don't even get me started on her parents, specifically her dad. Cut the cord already. And Chelsea's voice just adds to my annoyance. Everything is a whine. GAH! I really don't like her lol.
I don't think she'll ever find out what having a job is like, personally. She's been a mother for 2 years (which you think would light some kind of fire to get your life together) and has done nothing with herself... why work when it's all taken care of for you?!
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #830
lucas
°o°
 
lucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 21,268

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Sorry to hear about all of that! Anytime Chelsea comes on the screen I just roll my eyes. Out of the 4 I think I dislike her the most (Jenelle comes in a close second cause she's just so damn stupid). The girl has no idea what stress is. What is she going to do when she has a job? Does she think she can just take a month off whenever things get tough? That's life sweetheart. DEAL WITH IT. Don't even get me started on her parents, specifically her dad. Cut the cord already. And Chelsea's voice just adds to my annoyance. Everything is a whine. GAH! I really don't like her lol.
I wonder if Chelsea's sister gets treated the same way? I think she has young kid(s), too.
__________________
lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #831
lucas
°o°
 
lucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 21,268

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
And she's not even in school right now (well on TV time anyway) - she took a month off, and had a 56% attendance & a 60% in class. Because she "stressed out" over having mono & moving. PUH-LEASE. My mom has stage 3 cancer, is having major back surgery on top of that, I need to arrange overnight stays for my dad in center city Philly while my mom has her treatments & surgery by Thursday, DS had a serious concussion on Sunday & is still having symptoms, same DS is failing geometry & is now missing school because of the head injury, the cat is at death's door, DH's car wouldn't start this morning, the dishwasher is making a grinding noise, taxes aren't even started yet, FIL is going in for heart surgery tomorrow....like SERIOUSLY CHELSEA?!?!?!?!?! GROW THE F UP! Real people have real stress. I don't get to take a 1 month leave of absence from anything!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to take her & shake her til her dead-raccoon-on-her-head hairdo wraps around her neck & chokes her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya! All kind of real stress going on here, too. Hang in there!
__________________
lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #832
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,781

Quote:
Originally Posted by powellrj View Post
I doubt it. Amber is still in prison, Catlyn and Tyler are going into couples rehab, according to tmz, Farrah made a porno tape and Macy and whatever his name is (baby daddy) are back together. I think they pretty much have done that one to death.
I just saw a preview of Tyler and Catlyn while watching the show. They are going on another show for what you said couples rehab.

Ryan took Macy back...wow Farrah I can believe it she is all about herself.

Wish we could get a true up date show. The ones they do in between are still not what they are doing now. We all know Leah was pregnant on that show but they just stayed with the season.

They just had Chelsea's sister on she has a girl about Aubry's age and a baby. Chelsea in the scene just said your baby is crying which I thought was weird why wouldn't she use his name.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #833
hereyago
DIS Veteran
 
hereyago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,103

TaraPa: I am so sorry you and your family are having all that going on.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #834
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!
 
JennaDeeDooDah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,314

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
And she's not even in school right now (well on TV time anyway) - she took a month off, and had a 56% attendance & a 60% in class. Because she "stressed out" over having mono & moving. PUH-LEASE. My mom has stage 3 cancer, is having major back surgery on top of that, I need to arrange overnight stays for my dad in center city Philly while my mom has her treatments & surgery by Thursday, DS had a serious concussion on Sunday & is still having symptoms, same DS is failing geometry & is now missing school because of the head injury, the cat is at death's door, DH's car wouldn't start this morning, the dishwasher is making a grinding noise, taxes aren't even started yet, FIL is going in for heart surgery tomorrow....like SERIOUSLY CHELSEA?!?!?!?!?! GROW THE F UP! Real people have real stress. I don't get to take a 1 month leave of absence from anything!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to take her & shake her til her dead-raccoon-on-her-head hairdo wraps around her neck & chokes her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you are going through all of that. Can you imagine if Chelsea was having to deal with all of this, though? She'd inform her dad that she couldn't arrange overnight stays for him because she has a child to take care of. She'd call Adam-uh and tell him that it was his fault that the child was failing school. The cat being on death's door would mean that she needed to move again. If her car didn't start, she would call her mother and tell her that she needed to skip her cancer treatments to drive Chelsea to the store to buy more bleach for her hair.

When her dad told her that she needed to figure out why she was so stressed and she responded that she was stressed because she is in school, never gets settled in a house, and has a child. Well, sweet cheeks, you are the one who decided that you were going to raise Aubrey instead of putting her up for adoption. You were the one who decided to drop out of high school which made you have to take forever trying to get your GED which prolonged starting beauty school. Had you stayed in high school and graduated, you would have been able to go straight into beauty school and would be done right now. And aren't you the one who decided to move out of your house because you didn't take proper care of your dog, he got into the neighbor's yard, and their dog killed your dog? Sounds to me that your life choices are why you are in your current situation and, news flash, this will hardly be the most stressful time of your life. You will only have more and more to deal with in life so learn to handle your stuff now.
__________________
JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #835
AKL_Megs
I'd Rather Be At AKL!!!
I feel exposed if I'm not covered
 
AKL_Megs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,906

I'm actually kind of/sort of happy for Ryan and Maci, if its true they are back together. How old is Bentley? Four now? So, for four years we've watched these two knowing full well they were still carrying a torch for one another. I hope it works out. That's my optimistic post for the day
__________________

AKL_Megs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #836
jenny105
DIS Veteran
 
jenny105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 8,747

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I just saw a preview of Tyler and Catlyn while watching the show. They are going on another show for what you said couples rehab.
Lemme guess, with Dr. Drew?
__________________
Me DBf Kris Mitzu
August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #837
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop
 
NAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario , Canada
Posts: 10,781

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Lemme guess, with Dr. Drew?
No it was a woman Dr. this time didn't really pay attention but it wasn't Dr. Drew thank goodness. I don't think he helps at all.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #838
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?
 
Disneychix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,750

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
No it was a woman Dr. this time didn't really pay attention but it wasn't Dr. Drew thank goodness. I don't think he helps at all.
My thought is they just want a money grab. (and they didn't want to make an adult film like Farrah!)

I have not heard that Maci and Ryan are back together. Seems odd to me, he didn't seem like he liked her at all anymore.
__________________
Me DH DS DS

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"



May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #839
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,101

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
I'm sorry you are going through all of that. Can you imagine if Chelsea was having to deal with all of this, though? She'd inform her dad that she couldn't arrange overnight stays for him because she has a child to take care of. She'd call Adam-uh and tell him that it was his fault that the child was failing school. The cat being on death's door would mean that she needed to move again. If her car didn't start, she would call her mother and tell her that she needed to skip her cancer treatments to drive Chelsea to the store to buy more bleach for her hair.
I laughed out loud at that - thanks I needed it!!!

Again sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread - I just can't imagine Chelsea with real stress. Wasn't she whining to her dad last week that she just wasn't happy living there & going to that school & she wanted to quit or take time off? Many people work real jobs that they aren't happy at their entire lives to be responsible & support a family. Its called REAL LIFE!

OMG I think I just saw on FB that Farrah filmed a porn video that will be released once edited....ewww....
__________________



Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #840
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,138

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
And Chelsea's voice just adds to my annoyance. Everything is a whine. GAH!
Her whining is the worst. It is crazy that her parents never put a stop to it. She does it in professional situations too, which makes her look ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, have you heard Farrah's rationale for making the sex tape? "I wanted my own personal video made and photos taken for myself, when I am older I will have my best year to look back on...This is just something I personally needed for me." Yes, because there's nothing like having sex with a porn star in front of a camera crew to commemorate the best year of your life.
__________________

Last edited by kate_wdw; 04-12-2013 at 05:16 PM.
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: