Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #796
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrazyMomma View Post
Okay so this is netiher here nor there and is a shallow comment... BUT, does Chelsea's hair this season bug anyone else!?
Chelsea bugs me period.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #797
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay so this is netiher here nor there and is a shallow comment... BUT, does Chelsea's hair this season bug anyone else!?
everytime I see ChelC's hair it reminds me of my old Rainbow Bright doll. Its hard to believe that girl wants to do other people hair.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #798
nicolita3
DIS Veteran

Did anyone see the episode last week with Dr. Drew? Leah looked like she was under the influence of something and it drove me crazy how she kept licking her braces.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #799
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Let me start by saying the previews for this whole season look AWFUL. Jenelle hitting Gary as it appears he hooks up with someone named Tory. Ugh.

Jenelle. I thought she looked decent this episode and her new bf Gary looking like they are getting along good. (Although read ^^) Will not last. Ugh.

Chelsea. She is a COMPLETE mess. A TRAIN WRECK from her disgusting rat's nest on her head to her relationship with Adam. All this 'pulling out' discussion. She is a LOSER. The two gf's she told about the 'hook-up' were not the least bit happy with it at all. AND then to have a discussion with Aubree about going to Day Care…..she is the WORST mother. Do not bring that up to her. You want a SMOOTH transisiton. Earlier when Chelsea mentioned going to day care, Aubree said YAY. Then later, Chelsea has to bring it up again and now Aubree can sense her Mother's sadness and Aubree now says she does not want to go. Ugh.

Kail. I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A QUESTION believe JO's version of the story. Jo is happy with his life. Happy with Vee, happy with the arrangements with Issac. I absolutely without a doubt believe that Kail HIT HIM FIRST because she is just soooooo jealous of any woman in JO's life. She is a MESS. Disgusting this paperwork she has filed against JO. He is a good Dad to Issac and Kail doing what she did is allllll wrong. Interesting the FIRST think Javi asks when we first see him at Kail's was "how was dropping Issac off at Jo's" …. this show is getting so scripted.

MY MESSAGE TO KAILYN. Kail, I am so upset with you and all your ANGER. GO TAKE AN ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS. When you HIT JO and file paperwork against him and his son, you remind me of your mean and nasty MOM that you LOATHE so much. Ugh.

Leah. OMG, what a complete MORON. Here she is all engaged to Jeremy (which Corey reminded her of) and asking Corey what is going on with their relationship. Leah is a JERK. I wonder what Jeremy thought if he WATCHED that epi last night. Ya, I know they are married NOW but still. Leah disrepected him, I feel by having any relationship discussion with Corey. Leah is a very conflicted young lady that just wants to be married. Ugh.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #800
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

I agree with you all, I really dislike Jo, he seems like a snake, BUT I do believe that Kail layed her hands on him first. And I guess it would be a natural reaction to grab her arms and he probably had to hold them firmly bc I could see her trying to keep swinging even though he is trying to difuse the situation. And I think if she was a smart, responsible girl, she would have met with Vee. I would *want* to meet the girl that my son is spending time with when I am not around. AND I would make it very clear to her that I have no problem with her being around my son, but if I find you drinking or smoking around him, then there will be problems. Because I could see that bothering her, it would bother me too. Kail has a jealous streak to her and its not becoming at all. Girl is cray-cray.

Jenelle...yeah, she just has a lot of issues and I can't see them getting any better. It seems like she can't keep friends b/c she explodes over everything and she is a nomad, she moves from one house to the next to the next. Anyone know if she really is pregnant again?

Chelsea, I *LOVE* how she goes on about how much of an adult she is and how she takes care of herself and Aubree. No you don't, yes you physically take care of Aubree all day but Papa Randy pays your bills (I know she gets money from the show but you know he has been supporting her, money is like water to her, she wants a coach bag she got it along with rent, car, insurance, the beauty school, aubree's needs, etc etc etc), you aren't working, you are FINALLY going to school. And she did the adult thing and had unprotected sex with that loser Adam....seriously...WHO DOES THIS?!?!?!

And Finally...Leah....o boy. There are just no words. This is going to sound awful and I know people are going to raise their eyebrow at me but didnt is almost sound like when she met with Corey when she dropped the girls off that she told him she lost the baby then it went into whats up with us? Like wouldn't you be more upset about that loss and dealing with that then your relationship status with Corey/Jeremy? I think she really needed to step away from both men and think about what she wanted for herself and the girls. I feel as though she is ALWAYS putting the blame for the divorce on Corey BUT Corey didn't file for divorce, she did. Corey did leave the house, but she was the one that went in and filed the papers. AND SHE cheated on HIM! Yeah I agree he was being an idiot about wanting the truck, but I really feel as though the bulk of their issues came from her cheating. I think the girl needs constant attention and I don't think things will last with her and Jeremy. She jumps on anything that gives her the time of day, AND he is away 5 days out of the week, she is going to be seeking some attention elsewhere.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #801
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
It's like a big rat's nest. I think a PP mentioned that if I walked into a salon and she was there "doing" hair, I'd run. I have to agree!
Whenever I see her on the screen, I just want to take our her extensions and then get a big bottle of Infusium 23 and a wide toothed comb and go to work on her hair. It really does look like a giant rat's nest. The extensions are terrible, the ratting of it is unnecessary, and the color is atrocious. It could stand a good brushing and doesn't need to be piled on top of her head like that.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:23 AM   #802
dakcp2001
Am I wrong to want a cashier and bagger?
Chicken wings are his crack

Anyone still watching?

I feel sorry for Jeremy . Leah is a leopard who will never change her spots. Corey is better off without her.

Chelsea.- glad she is in school. She needs to support herself. The whole pregnancy scare , stupid stupid girl have you learned nothing?

Kail- love that joes girlfriend can't even be in the car for a drop off but you can move your new guy right on in. One sided and shows her jealousy. Joe isn't interested in getting back together. Accept it and move on.

Jenelle - yuck.

It's getting to the point where I barely even watch. I kind of forward through it shaking my head. It's like a train wrecking can't look away.
dakcp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #803
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

Yes I just shake my head at the stuff they do too.

Katilyn isn't even going to tell Joe about the guy moving in, double standards there.

Leah well I know she just had a baby with Jeremy but I think she would be hard to live with hopefully Corey finds someone good and deserving. He is so good with the girls. Loved when she said she was doing Jeremy's laundry or something and he said she never did that when they were together. Couldn't believe she asked for the ring back, I would have made her wait.

Jenelle, these girls have to much money and this one doesn't work or go to school.

Chelsea is finally on the right track with school. I was with her father finish school first but it sounds like she just wants to go away and do nothing just be with Aubery.
NAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:28 AM   #804
bas71873
DIS Veteran

I catch the show when I can, but I can't really figure out when it's on . I used to watch it On Demand, but it's not on Comcast's listing anymore, so it's usually the weekends when I catch up doing laundry etc.

This whole group of girls are just painful to watch. ZERO motivation and they really dumb down society.

Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:52 AM   #805
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

To me it seems the whole Leah/Corey/Jeremey story line was made up. Was it strange that Jeremey called Corey right up (while the cameras were there) and went right to his house after he packed his stuff at Leah's? Yes! Was it strange that one second Corey is saying he'll give it a try and the next he's still saying he'll give it a try but can't promise anything and then Leah flips and tells him that's not good enough for what she's giving up? Yes!
I'll never figure out that girl or the allure of her. What's wrong with these guys?

Chelsea should have just never moved out of her Dad's house. She is not 'adult' enough to take care of herself and her child. While the child is always clean and clothed and fed-it's just sad what Chelsea says and does in front of her.

I have nothing to say about Jenelle. Why did she kick that incredibly nice and normal guy out of her life? For Reefer?

Kailyn-Not sure what she's up to. Some days Jo seems to be getting the short end of the stick. But then when Kail reads that Vee says she's gonna drink and smoke and Kail can't do anything to keep her away from Isaac, that makes me sad.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:59 PM   #806
nicolita3
DIS Veteran

Who saw last night's episode??
Leah needing ANOTHER house
Jace drinking chocolate milk from a bottle
Chelsea doing that "updo"
And Kale going crazy as usual.....
Old 03-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #807
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I watched last night.

Chelsea:...l swear her friend.had her rats nest on.her head lol. Wang a dang aka.Adam um you.can't put your paws in mail bo x.like.that.

Kailyn: honestly.what.the heck.is.going.on.with the hitting

Jenelle:.get sterilized just sYin

Leah:.holy moly.why.does.she.even.take out.things From.the.last move.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #808
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
I watched last night.

Chelsea:...l swear her friend.had her rats nest on.her head lol.
OMG I actually got out of bed & walked up to the TV to be sure I was seeing it right. At first I thought she had a black headband on or something & then I thought maybe someone really messed up her hair color & Chelsea was trying to fix the bad dye job ...and then I realized she WANTED her hair that way...

I just saw that Kailyn is supposedly pregnant in real life.

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #809
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
OMG I actually got out of bed & walked up to the TV to be sure I was seeing it right. At first I thought she had a black headband on or something & then I thought maybe someone really messed up her hair color & Chelsea was trying to fix the bad dye job ...and then I realized she WANTED her hair that way...

I just saw that Kailyn is supposedly pregnant in real life

I saw that somewhere too. I guess she married Javi back in Sept., and is now pregnant again. It said Javi is in boot camp for the Air Force and it sounds like she finished school and is now a dental assistant??? I hope it's all correct, as it sounds like everything is coming together for her/them. I know she's far from perfect, but I do believe she truly means well, and she's come a long way from how it looks like she was "raised" so I hope the best for them.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #810
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
OMG I actually got out of bed & walked up to the TV to be sure I was seeing it right. At first I thought she had a black headband on or something & then I thought maybe someone really messed up her hair color & Chelsea was trying to fix the bad dye job ...and then I realized she WANTED her hair that way.

As for Kailyn,I wonder.howthat.will.work.out.whenhegets.stationed. somewhere and Jo cant see Issac like before
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: