Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #781
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
Apparently Kailyn has now shared that she has been diagnosed with bipolar. Have to say after seeing her mom on the show a few times...not surprised. I hope she is able to get help and manage her life and her disease.
Welp, there goes Jenelle's last excuse for why she is a psycho beech. Jenelle likes to blame it all on the bipolar. Kailyn, while not my favorite person, is certainly better than Jenelle. She manages to take care of her son, not be strung out on drugs all the time, maintain friendships, and doesn't get into physical fights with any man she ever went on a date with (though it does look like she get physical with someone next season).

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #782
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

I almost spit my drink out when Jenelle said "I can't believe someone could have a child & not want to be in its life" (referring to Andrew). Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #783
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
Apparently Kailyn has now shared that she has been diagnosed with bipolar. Have to say after seeing her mom on the show a few times...not surprised. I hope she is able to get help and manage her life and her disease.
She is nothing like Jennelle, I don't see the bipolar in Kailyn at all. Depressive and odd, but not bipolar.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #784
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
And if I hear Leah say, "I just want a family" one more time, I'm going to scream. What did she call what she had with Corey and the girls? And what makes her think that another child is what she needs for a family? So she and the girls are not a family. She, the girls, and Corey are not a family. She, the girls, and Jeremy are not a family. Nope, she needs another baby to actually have a family.

I agree with you about Chelsea's voice. Why is she always using that baby talk? You are a grown woman talking to other adults. Time to speak like one. And when she wines, she always ends up adding "uh" to her words. For example: "Aaaaduuumuh" or "I don't knowuh". Between the whining and the baby talk, she drives me nuts.

Jenelle is an obnoxious person with few, if any, redeeming qualities.

And you are so right about Kailyn. She doesn't want Isaac around any of Jo's girlfriends, but she will bring Isaac around the guy she is dating with no problem. She absolutely flips out on Jo when he suggests that she meet his girlfriend (who, by the way, he has been dating for months) and then invites him to Isaac's party so he can meet Javi. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, Kail. Jo is a good father and she had a good thing going with his family. Now she acts like everything has to be on her terms. I hate that.
At the very beginning I was rooting for Leah, I really was, but holy cow, I just can't take her anymore! Like you said, everytime she said "I just want a family" I just wanted to scream "YOU ARE 19!!!" You are so young and have years to have more children. She just met this guy and already she's engaged!!! The thing that annoys me the most is she took the IUD out without much thought at all and said yes to Jeremy's proposal. How can you say yes to this man and make a baby with him but in the back of your head you aren't sure if you are over Corey? She is trash AND I think she seeks drama.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #785
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

TEEN MOM 2 SEASON 4 PREMIERS on FEB 18th on MTV!

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #786
JennaDeeDooDah

So let me get this straight. Kailyn hits Jo twice. He grabs her arms to keep her from hitting him again. This causes a bruise on her arms so she decides to get some sort of restraining order against him filing "abuse" and is able to keep him from seeing Isaac? What a despicable thing to do.

Jenelle might seem normal this episode, but I fully believe she is a lost cause and will be dead in 5 years.

Leah is annoying the heck out of me. "I love Corey!" "I love Jeremy!" "I love Corey!" "I love Jeremy!" "I want a baby with Jeremy!" "I'm pregnant with Jeremy's baby but I think I still love Corey!" "I lost Jeremy's baby because it was all some test." "Jeremy and I shouldn't get pregnant right now." "I love Corey!" "Corey broke up with his girlfriend?" "Why is he doing this to me?" "I don't know who I want to be with, but I will keep wearing Jeremy's engagement ring."

Chelsea... ugh. Why she ever slept with Adam in the first place is beyond me. Now she sleeps with him again and they use the tried and true birth control method of all teens wishing to get pregnant: The pull out method. How she doesn't see that he has no interest in her and just uses her for sex when he is going through a dry spell is beyond me. He makes fun of her to his friends. He calls he crazy. He treats her poorly. But there she is, always loyal and always ready to play. She's like a mildly retarded golden retriever.

*1993 - CBR* *1996 - CR* *1999 - Poly* *2005 - College Program* *2005 - CBR* *2006 - Off site* *2008 - ASMu* *2012 - Pop* *2012 - POR* *2013 - All Star Sports* *2013 - Disneyland* *2014 - ASMO* *2014 - AoA* *2014 - WL* *2015 - POR* *2015 - CR*

Old 02-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #787
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I didn't watch the show last night, but I got a summary let me see if I got this right...

ChelC says her mirina fell out after she used the bathroom? I've never had one so I don't know, but does that happen? It didn't just fall out, sounds like she took it out because Adam was giving her the time of day. This sounds familiar to me...Leah actually admitted to removing her birth control. I have a feeling ChelC and Leah were comparing notes here. Its no coincidence that their BC just fell out.

Kail: that girl has some serious issues. Is it true that she put her hands on Jo FIRST?

I need to watch this episode. These chicks are a total train wreck.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #788
JennaDeeDooDah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I didn't watch the show last night, but I got a summary let me see if I got this right...

ChelC says her mirina fell out after she used the bathroom? I've never had one so I don't know, but does that happen? It didn't just fall out, sounds like she took it out because Adam was giving her the time of day. This sounds familiar to me...Leah actually admitted to removing her birth control. I have a feeling ChelC and Leah were comparing notes here. Its no coincidence that their BC just fell out.

Kail: that girl has some serious issues. Is it true that she put her hands on Jo FIRST?

I need to watch this episode. These chicks are a total train wreck.
When Kailyn was explaining the story the first time to her friend, she said that she didn't remember how it started and who got physical first. According to the story Jo told, she hit him twice before he grabbed her.

Basically, here's what I understand happened. Jo showed up to pick up Isaac and he had Vee with him. This angered Kailyn and she told Jo that he had no right to bring Vee to pick up their son and that he shouldn't be spending time with Vee when he has Isaac. Jo got mad and told her that she has no right to tell him that when she has Javi around Isaac everyday. Kailyn got mad and slapped Jo in the head hard enough to knock off his hat. He told her not to put her hands on him and she then punched him in the face. It was at that time that he grabbed her arm.

That is basically the story that Jo told. Kailyn told a similar story but left out the fact that she hit him first by saying that she didn't remember how it got physical but that neither of them made the situation any better.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #789
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
When Kailyn was explaining the story the first time to her friend, she said that she didn't remember how it started and who got physical first. According to the story Jo told, she hit him twice before he grabbed her.

Basically, here's what I understand happened. Jo showed up to pick up Isaac and he had Vee with him. This angered Kailyn and she told Jo that he had no right to bring Vee to pick up their son and that he shouldn't be spending time with Vee when he has Isaac. Jo got mad and told her that she has no right to tell him that when she has Javi around Isaac everyday. Kailyn got mad and slapped Jo in the head hard enough to knock off his hat. He told her not to put her hands on him and she then punched him in the face. It was at that time that he grabbed her arm.

That is basically the story that Jo told. Kailyn told a similar story but left out the fact that she hit him first by saying that she didn't remember how it got physical but that neither of them made the situation any better.
based on what you describe, I can see Kail hitting him first. The girl is such a hypocrite. She has brought at least 2 men around her son. Inside her home, even Jordan was bathing and changing her son's diapers. Joe brings ONE girl around and she has a fit.

I HATE defending Joe, but wow. I did see the ending last night, looks like even in the previews for the new season, Kail hit Javi. That girl has ALOT of issues. She has a problem keeping her hands to herself

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #790
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

There have been a lot of issues with Mirena. One is that they do, indeed, fall out so Chelsea's story is plausible. Of course I could also see her taking it out on purpose so who knows what really happened.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #791
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
based on what you describe, I can see Kail hitting him first. The girl is such a hypocrite. She has brought at least 2 men around her son. Inside her home, even Jordan was bathing and changing her son's diapers. Joe brings ONE girl around and she has a fit.

I HATE defending Joe, but wow. I did see the ending last night, looks like even in the previews for the new season, Kail hit Javi. That girl has ALOT of issues. She has a problem keeping her hands to herself
I don't think it's that she doesn't want another girl around Isaac so much as Kail has a problem with Vee drinking & smoking & partying when Jo has him. Do that stuff when he's with Kail. Not an excuse for hitting him but I think that's where she was coming from.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #792
JennaDeeDooDah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I don't think it's that she doesn't want another girl around Isaac so much as Kail has a problem with Vee drinking & smoking & partying when Jo has him. Do that stuff when he's with Kail. Not an excuse for hitting him but I think that's where she was coming from.
I think that's what she claims, but I think it's really just Kailyn being jealous. Why has she still refused to meet Vee after all this time? And if she does have a problem with what Vee is doing around Isaac, it would be easier to convey they as a friend than as the girl who refuses to meet her.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #793
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
So that was her excuse. She's always been against Joe dating another woman. Remember how she broke down and cried in her car when Joe told her he was officially dating Vee? Joe was also taking pics while drinking and smoking but she throws a fit when Vee does it? That girl has A LOT of issues. She has never been able to move on from Joe.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #794
DisneyCrazyMomma
DIS Veteran

Okay so this is netiher here nor there and is a shallow comment... BUT, does Chelsea's hair this season bug anyone else!?

lots of miles each way to the mouse!

2009 room at CBR, 2010 room at CBR, 2011 Wilderness Lodge and three trips as a kid all offsite.
DisneyCrazyMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #795
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrazyMomma View Post
Okay so this is netiher here nor there and is a shallow comment... BUT, does Chelsea's hair this season bug anyone else!?

It's like a big rat's nest. I think a PP mentioned that if I walked into a salon and she was there "doing" hair, I'd run. I have to agree!

US/IOA - June 2015; Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: