Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #751
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakcp2001 View Post
Seriously, Jenelle is a whackadoodle. How does Leah plan to support all these babies? I am shocked that she thought it was a good idea to pop out yet another. She is got g to be twice divorced with a lot of baby daddies. I actually like Corey, he seems like a decent guy. Jeremy is rushing into things a bit here.
I liked Corey, too. I felt like he was just a nice guy who was trying to do the right thing but would never be successful in Leah's eyes. I'm also wondering if she told Jeremy before she decided to go off of birth control.

Chelsea also annoys the heck out of me. She was crying because it was Adam's birthday? Really? I have heard about girls crying when they were single on their birthday but not on the birthday of the scumbag lowlife who is a serial cheater with a Peter Pan complex

[/url]
JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:11 PM   #752
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Teen Mom 2 may be canceled due to Jenelle's reckless behavior.

'Teen Mom 2' to be canceled soon, Jenelle Evans to blame, reports say | Fox News

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #753
StitchesGr8Fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06
Teen Mom 2 may be canceled due to Jenelle's reckless behavior.

'Teen Mom 2' to be canceled soon, Jenelle Evans to blame, reports say | Fox News
Good. Because the intention of the show was to show viewers how hard it is to be a teen mom, but she shows that you can be an idiot and still get $$ per episode.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #754
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Is it just me but when the previews for next week show Andrew doing a dna test, he looked more for a model for drugs then he was supposidly abroad modeling.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #755
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
There's also reports that Janelle had a miscarriage, could be media hype, I haven't seen it anywhere reputable yet. I'd never ever ever want for anyone to have a miscarriage, but sometimes things have a way of working out for the best. If this is true. If she was even pregnant (Did we have proof? She is a media nightmare you know...)
I read she had a miscarriage, too.

Quote:
Seriously, Jenelle is a whackadoodle. How does Leah plan to support all these babies? I am shocked that she thought it was a good idea to pop out yet another. She is got g to be twice divorced with a lot of baby daddies. I actually like Corey, he seems like a decent guy. Jeremy is rushing into things a bit here.
I agree about Jeremy rushing things. What is his deal? He wants to get engaged after 2 months, becoming step dad to 2 kids, 1 with health issues. Why? He is not even home most of the time.

lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #756
nicolita3
DIS Veteran

She did have a miscarraige, this happened about a year ago, but she is pregnant again...
Old 01-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #757
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!

Quote:
Th is an awful thing to say, but more $$$$!

Anyways, is she (leah) still pursuing her nursing career?

pigletgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #758
TwoCortWort
A Buckeye Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolita3 View Post
She did have a miscarraige, this happened about a year ago, but she is pregnant again...
She had a miscarriage this week actually on the 26th I believe blamed it on her husband stating he fractured her skull and assaulted her too. Her ex fiancé was with her at the hospital according to what I read. Jennelle is one messed up girl.

I don't know what has been worse the first set of moms or this set. The drama alone makes real life people like us look sane. I wonder if its more for the cameras or if its really real.

There is a Teen Mom 3 in the works also. I heard the girl whose boyfriend drowned will be part of the series.

TwoCortWort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #759
LovinPooh
DIS Veteran

Good. I have grown tired of these foolish foolish girls. I would love to see how that girl whose bf died is doing.
Time to move on from this batch ugh
LovinPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #760
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCortWort View Post
She had a miscarriage this week actually on the 26th I believe blamed it on her husband stating he fractured her skull and assaulted her too. Her ex fiancé was with her at the hospital according to what I read. Jennelle is one messed up girl.

I don't know what has been worse the first set of moms or this set. The drama alone makes real life people like us look sane. I wonder if its more for the cameras or if its really real.

There is a Teen Mom 3 in the works also. I heard the girl whose boyfriend drowned will be part of the series.
I think the pp's were talking about two different girls. I'm pretty sure Leah had a miscarriage last year and is pregnant again, and supposedly Jennelle just had a miscarriage this week.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:45 AM   #761
DisneyATlast
Mouseketeer

I loved the show when it first came out which was the original Teen Mom. These girls on Teen Mom 2 are just stupid.

Leah must be insane getting pregnant again after already having twins. I don't see her ever becoming a nurse. Of course, she probably has plenty of money from MTV anyway.

Jenelle acts like Jayce is her brother instead of her son. Her mom is crazy, but I can't really blame her. I'd be crazy too if that was my daughter.

Chelsea is a spoiled brat. How long can one person drag out getting their GED? She's never going to go to college or do anything to better herself because she doesn't have to. Daddy will keep up her lifestyle like he's been doing.

Kailyn is no saint, but she's doing the best out of the group in my opinion. She's the only one who is really on her own with no family or financial support other than what Jo provides. I think she will actually finish school because she doesn't have family money to fall back on.

The show was good when it first started. Now, it's unrealistic. Poor, young moms who aren't on MTV can not afford a mortgage, new cars, the latest cell phones, etc. The show was much better before they started cashing in. Not to say they shouldn't get paid for being on TV, but now that they've gotten their hands on the money, their lives are not typical nor easy to relate for the average young mom.
DisneyATlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #762
nicolita3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockash View Post
I think the pp's were talking about two different girls. I'm pretty sure Leah had a miscarriage last year and is pregnant again, and supposedly Jennelle just had a miscarriage this week.
Yeah I was talking about Leah
Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #763
TwoCortWort
A Buckeye Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinPooh View Post
Good. I have grown tired of these foolish foolish girls. I would love to see how that girl whose bf died is doing.
Time to move on from this batch ugh
I read somewhere that the father's family believes the girl had something to do with the drowning and that they have seen the kid only a few times since the show aired. That I find messed up right there.

The only couple I really saw normal was Catelynn and Tyler, part from their close family drama, but they truly made the right choice for their child in their situation.

I find it interesting Leah wants to focus on getting Ali to where she needs to be, but yet chose to forget her birth control and got pregnant. It seems almost like a trap on her part.

TwoCortWort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #764
lucas
°o°

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockash View Post
Yes, that is right.

lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #765
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCortWort View Post
I read somewhere that the father's family believes the girl had something to do with the drowning and that they have seen the kid only a few times since the show aired. That I find messed up right there.

The only couple I really saw normal was Catelynn and Tyler, part from their close family drama, but they truly made the right choice for their child in their situation.

I find it interesting Leah wants to focus on getting Ali to where she needs to be, but yet chose to forget her birth control and got pregnant. It seems almost like a trap on her part.
Who was this? I thought the pp was talking about Farrah, but was there another teen mom who's baby's dad died?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: