Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #721
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bUg View Post
I started reading this thread, then two posts in thought to myself, "oh god! what am I doing!". Left this note and now I'm leaving. Have fun with whatever THIS is.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
Janelle?
TiggerTails57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #722
pantherlj
DIS Veteran

Janelle was quoted as saying 'After going to one hospital I had to be transferred to a bigger one 4 hours away from my home.' The hospital in Wilmington is rather large, I would think they could handle ovarian cyst removal. But, if not, Duke and UNC are only 2 1/2 hours away - what hospital did she have to go to??
pantherlj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #723
Seahunt
DIS Veteran

Kailyn got married last September? How did she keep that a secret from the press all these months?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/enterta...e#.UOeHgm9ZWSo
Seahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #724
katrina1122
Just another Blonde moment in my life. Yay me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahunt View Post
Kailyn got married last September? How did she keep that a secret from the press all these months?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/enterta...e#.UOeHgm9ZWSo
Where'd this guy come from?
katrina1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #725
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

I just watched the most recent episode. Poor Frankie, I had a bad feeling when they showed Chelsea chasing the dogs, I thought he was going to be hit by a car. Aubrey was so cute giggling whenever he would get away from Chelsea. Of course if she had the dogs on a leash, which is probably the law, it never would have happened. It's heartbreaking every time Aubrey asks where he is.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #726
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Just watched last nights show.

ChelC annoys the hell out of me. Can't stand that girl. She lets 2 small dogs out with no leash, knowing that the husky lived next door. I also heard that the husky was tied up in his yard, so if ChelC had followed the law, Frankie wouldn't have wondered off.

But I do want to get opinions...The camera crew obviously saw Frankie running around, were they wrong for not helping when ChelC was trying to catch her?

Kailyn I've got 2 words for her. Restraining Order. The nerve of her mom. Actually going a year without talking to her. Blocking her phone calls. But as soon as she finds out Kailyn was away, she comes to see HER son. That woman has alot of nerve. Kail should have been more clear to that woman.

Janelle: I can care less about this waste of space. She always has an excuse. Barbara is far from perfect, but I'm glad Jace has her. And did I see Reefer next week? Good grief.

Leah: This girl is so stupid. The only way she can get over a man is to get under a new one. Wow.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #727
4greatboys
I will be proud to wear my lime green ribbon and will be on the lookout for others
I have 4 boys-fortunately for me the 2 littles smell pretty good ;-)
YaYa Sister

Janelle has a lot of issues but her mom mom has a knack for making a bad situation worse. Spend more time with Jace......No you can't have Jace. Do this for Jace.....No, don't do it like that......

Kailyn's mom is a horrible mom. I agree she should get a restraining order against her.

4greatboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #728
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I can now see where Kailyn gets her sneakiness then tries to avoid getting confronted about it from.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #729
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Just watched last nights show.

ChelC annoys the hell out of me. Can't stand that girl. She lets 2 small dogs out with no leash, knowing that the husky lived next door. I also heard that the husky was tied up in his yard, so if ChelC had followed the law, Frankie wouldn't have wondered off.

But I do want to get opinions...The camera crew obviously saw Frankie running around, were they wrong for not helping when ChelC was trying to catch her?

Kailyn I've got 2 words for her. Restraining Order. The nerve of her mom. Actually going a year without talking to her. Blocking her phone calls. But as soon as she finds out Kailyn was away, she comes to see HER son. That woman has alot of nerve. Kail should have been more clear to that woman.

Janelle: I can care less about this waste of space. She always has an excuse. Barbara is far from perfect, but I'm glad Jace has her. And did I see Reefer next week? Good grief.

Leah: This girl is so stupid. The only way she can get over a man is to get under a new one. Wow.
I don't think the crew was wrong. They aren't suppose to interfere with daily life, and no one knew that was going to happen. I mean, even Chelsea is having a good chuckle about it until it went south.

Unless something is going on safety wise with the children, I don't fault any of them for not stepping in. And IMO, the fact that she even has dogs is irritating. Just one more thing daddy can pay for, and another responsibility she can use to avoid doing anything worthwhile (not this particular Frankie situation. Just in general).

I thought Kailyn should get a restraining order as well... but then I wondered if that would drag the whole 'grandparents rights' issue through the court system. I don't really know how it works... but her mom is a real witch acting as though she has every right to do what she did after a year of not coming around. She clearly doesn't care that much about seeing that baby or she would have been there.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #730
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

This week's storyline with Chelsea made me so angry. Someone with such poor judgment and problem-solving skills has no business having pets, not to mention a child. You have a puppy running around loose and can't find it, and you decide to make an unrelated phone call? And when the dog is being attacked, you call your dad to find out what to do, instead of trying to stop the attack, get the husky's owners to intervene, spray the dog with a hose, etc.? Good grief.

As far as her saying that "it kind of made [her] feel bad" when the police told that the dog wouldn't have died if it had been on a leash, it should make you feel bad, stupid. If that (rather than common sense) is what it's going to take to keep you from getting your other dog injured or killed, then good!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #731
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I don't think the crew was wrong. They aren't suppose to interfere with daily life, and no one knew that was going to happen. I mean, even Chelsea is having a good chuckle about it until it went south.

Unless something is going on safety wise with the children, I don't fault any of them for not stepping in.
Out of all the TeenMoms I only saw one time it was obvious they were getting a mom's attention and it was Farrah and involved Sophia potentially hurting herself so it made sense. I agree this didn't seem like a dangerous situation so no need to step in.

And I am sure it should have been on a leash but I still think it is terrible and would not want to live next door to that dog :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Chelsea is just an exercise in hilarity. Her friends all went to hair school! They all have hair looks like it was done by kids attacking Barbie heads, though I admit nothing looks as bad as that fried, weird, matted mop on Chelsea's. Do they have jobs?
Ugh, yes. I just stare at their hair and think - If I walked into get my hair done and that was what the professional looked like I would turn around and leave!
Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #732
lucas
°o°

Jenelle is pregnant again:

http://www.toofab.com/2013/01/16/jen...n-mom-2-video/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ond-child.html
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #733
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

He doesn't have rights to his child, Janelle doesn't have rights to hers. Wow. Poor Barbara.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 01-16-2013 at 04:15 PM.
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:25 AM   #734
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

Janelle makes me sick. She always said she wouldn't get pregnant again because it wouldn't be fair to Jace. What a joke.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #735
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMLEM View Post
Janelle makes me sick. She always said she wouldn't get pregnant again because it wouldn't be fair to Jace. What a joke.
I dont watch this show much but sometimes I sit down with the kids and watch it. I have to say that Janelle is the biggest train wreck I have ever seen. I really feel sorry for her mom too. While she is far from perfect, I think she tries her best.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: