Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #706
Miniefan
DIS Veteran
 
Miniefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,783

I don't know about you guys but it seems as if this season is just the same as last and I'm getting bored.

Kailyn- I have a problem with her calling Jordan and trying to get back with him. I feel like she only called and wanted him back when she was sure that Jo didn't want to be with her. Furthermore, I feel like her custody crap is only because she is upset that Jo is spending time with someone else. I do understand wanting to be with your child on the weekend but its kinda funny that it didn't bother you til you found out that Jo was with another girl on the weekend. Jo lives at home and has good family support, just because he was in a pic with a girl at that time doesn't mean he wasn't with Isaac all day. Jealous much??

Leah- Does she really believe they divorced because Corey wanted a truck?? Why is is that she has failed to acknowledge her infidelities??? I did happen to notice that she is also driving a new SUV. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander?? How in the world does she propose to go to school,work, and take care of two little ones?? I applaud her for wanting to better herself and go to college but how is it that someone can fail the entrance exam and then still gain entrance???

Chelsea- Why doesn't she just move on??? I am not sure what fairytale picture she has in her mind of her, Aubree and Adam but its not gonna happen. I also wonder why there is no footage of the fight btw her dad and Adam. Why isn't she looking for a job?? How does she have $$ for food/utilities/rent/gas Aubree's Bday party and gifts?? I can understand very well why her dad is so Po'd-because he is footing the bill for her life and Adam is using it to his advantage. Im not sure why she can't just move on, find someone else or be alone for that matter. Question- is that her real hair or does she have extensions?? Under all that hair and makeup Im sure there is a very pretty girl.

Jenelle- Oh boy. Isn't the girl who bailed her out also the girl she had the knock down drag out fight with last season?? I don't understand the total disconnect btw her and Jace. Does she not have any motherly feelings toward him?? Her mother seems to be doing less yelling at her so far, I was so glad that she told her NO your gonna sit in Jail cause I'm not coming!! Yay Barbara. I am also glad that Keifer is out of the picture. Jenelle is very immature and irresponsible and its hard to even see her as anything else. I honestly don't know how her attorney can keep a straight face while talking to her. Seriously, you'd rather sit in jail than stop smoking pot ?? I hope she gets her act together but she's already on that path and its hard to deter. It really is true what they say- Marijuana is a gateway drug.
__________________
Miniefan
Miniefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #707
hereyago
DIS Veteran
 
hereyago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,954

Miniefan:small world I live in Newport News as well lol. On to Jenelle and heroin holy want to od. Also I don't think as another poster said she will one day regret what she has done concerning Jace.we as a society don't want to think a parent much less a mother would put herself above her kid or not want to be with her kid, but some don't have the mothering instinct. Chelsea has said in the back of her mind she always knows that things won't work out with adam: listen to your gut you dummy. Leah:good grief how long has the ink been dry on the divorce papers and you want to date again? Why not focus on YOURself and your kids first? Find out why you cheat. Kailyn: yes did that mediation thing because she was jealous.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #708
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!
 
JennaDeeDooDah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,879

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Miniefan:small world I live in Newport News as well lol. On to Jenelle and heroin holy want to od. Also I don't think as another poster said she will one day regret what she has done concerning Jace.we as a society don't want to think a parent much less a mother would put herself above her kid or not want to be with her kid, but some don't have the mothering instinct. Chelsea has said in the back of her mind she always knows that things won't work out with adam: listen to your gut you dummy. Leah:good grief how long has the ink been dry on the divorce papers and you want to date again? Why not focus on YOURself and your kids first? Find out why you cheat. Kailyn: yes did that mediation thing because she was jealous.
Well seeing as how she didn't even wait for the divorce papers to be drawn up before she hopped into bed with someone, I'm really not surprised that she is looking to date so early.
__________________

[/url]
JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #709
hereyago
DIS Veteran
 
hereyago's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,954

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
Well seeing as how she didn't even wait for the divorce papers to be drawn up before she hopped into bed with someone, I'm really not surprised that she is looking to date so early.
Lol true. I just found it amusing that she asked Corey if he still wanted to go through the divorce. And the day it was final acted all sad,the wham a lam she wants to move on.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #710
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!
 
pigletgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Home of the Cards!
Posts: 11,937

My thoughts:
Leah - I think she'll never be totally content, and eventually will still be looking for "the one" with 7 kids strung along.

Chelsea - It's time to give Adam the boot! He's a near do well who has NO intentions of a relationship. I'm surprised her mom doesn't see that?

Kailyn - She's trying to do what is best for Isaac. I don't blame her. I hope she remains strong.

Jenelle - Poor Jace. I teared up when he cried for his mom. I hope and pray he doesn't follow her footsteps. And what in the world is she doing getting married again? Such poor choices. And PP are right, she'll end up pregnant again. This is when a court ordered sterilization should be considered!
__________________
Me DH DD DLab

pigletgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #711
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran
 
Kellydelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletgirl View Post
My thoughts:
Leah - I think she'll never be totally content, and eventually will still be looking for "the one" with 7 kids strung along.

Chelsea - It's time to give Adam the boot! He's a near do well who has NO intentions of a relationship. I'm surprised her mom doesn't see that?
Kailyn - She's trying to do what is best for Isaac. I don't blame her. I hope she remains strong.

Jenelle - Poor Jace. I teared up when he cried for his mom. I hope and pray he doesn't follow her footsteps. And what in the world is she doing getting married again? Such poor choices. And PP are right, she'll end up pregnant again. This is when a court ordered sterilization should be considered!
Are you kidding? Her mom is just as dense as she is, she doesn't fall far from that tree at all! What lady who is pushing 50 (if she's not there already) wears a feather in her hair? Yikes

Last edited by Kellydelly; 12-08-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #712
nicolita3
DIS Veteran
 
nicolita3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 993

I thought it was funny when Janelle was arguing with her mother about not bailing her out and she said she was going to run away....Ummm thats called growing up and moving out when you are an adult.
__________________
ME DH Babygirl (my Chihuahua) Stewie (my Chihuahua)
nicolita3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #713
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,096

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolita3 View Post
I thought it was funny when Janelle was arguing with her mother about not bailing her out and she said she was going to run away....Ummm thats called growing up and moving out when you are an adult.
That may have been Janelle's most ridiculous moment on the show and, to me, one of her saddest, given poor Jace's reaction.
__________________
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #714
cornflake
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post
That may have been Janelle's most ridiculous moment on the show and, to me, one of her saddest, given poor Jace's reaction.
I dunno, it's hard to top 'this isn't just a random concert, it's Kesha. That's why I have these feathers in my hair. I mean I watch her videos on youtube 30 times a day..."
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #715
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,096

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
I dunno, it's hard to top 'this isn't just a random concert, it's Kesha. That's why I have these feathers in my hair. I mean I watch her videos on youtube 30 times a day..."
Hmm...you make a good point. I think Jenelle:ridiculous::Eskimos:snow.
We need several different words to capture all of the different ways she is ridiculous.
__________________
kate_wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #716
wdw_girl_18
DIS Veteran
 
wdw_girl_18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: IL
Posts: 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miniefan View Post
I don't know about you guys but it seems as if this season is just the same as last and I'm getting bored.

Leah- Does she really believe they divorced because Corey wanted a truck?? Why is is that she has failed to acknowledge her infidelities??? I did happen to notice that she is also driving a new SUV. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander?? How in the world does she propose to go to school,work, and take care of two little ones?? I applaud her for wanting to better herself and go to college but how is it that someone can fail the entrance exam and then still gain entrance???

Jenelle- Oh boy. Isn't the girl who bailed her out also the girl she had the knock down drag out fight with last season?? I don't understand the total disconnect btw her and Jace. Does she not have any motherly feelings toward him?? Her mother seems to be doing less yelling at her so far, I was so glad that she told her NO your gonna sit in Jail cause I'm not coming!! Yay Barbara. I am also glad that Keifer is out of the picture. Jenelle is very immature and irresponsible and its hard to even see her as anything else. I honestly don't know how her attorney can keep a straight face while talking to her. Seriously, you'd rather sit in jail than stop smoking pot ?? I hope she gets her act together but she's already on that path and its hard to deter. It really is true what they say- Marijuana is a gateway drug.
I heard cory was also cheating on Leah? So it was just a big cheating mess if its true.

Kailyn actually bailed jenelle out. Not sure if it was this time, but it would make sense since that girl was just kind of awkwardly sitting there with Jenelle at the bail place. (Kailyn posted about it on twitter back when it happened. & obviously they can't put that on the show!)
__________________
wdw_girl_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #717
TrueEeyore
won't you please .. won't you please .. please won't you be .. my tag friend
 
TrueEeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 2,784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellydelly View Post
Are you kidding? Her mom is just as dense as she is, she doesn't fall far from that tree at all! What lady who is pushing 50 (if she's not there already) wears a feather in her hair? Yikes
And a nose ring! I was thinking the same thing...
__________________
Heather
NEW! "Where's My Water?" April 2013 Trip Report - In progress|Dasani in Disney. Let's do it again! September '11 Trip Report!- Complete!|Dasani Girl is back in the World with a baby!!...and pregnant again! January 2010 Trip Report - Complete!|Taking on the World...Pregnant! January 09 TR - Complete!|Panama City Beach Report! << Now it's a baby report!|Attack of the Dasani and Lots of pictures! January 08Trip Report! -Complete!
I miss you Jasper R.I.P 07/21/01 - 06/13/07
TrueEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #718
cornflake
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,656

I have nothing but pity for the poor people who find themselves related to or in any way involved with Collard Greens, the life suck.

"Hi Arugula, it's great to meet at this coffee shop and hang out with you, what's up with you lately? Where's Isaac?"

"I have no one and nothing. My mother is useless. My bf dumped me after he got tired of me using him as a backup for when Jo and I weren't together and now Jo has a gf because he got tired of me. I have no one at all. No one on Earth cares about me a whit. I am completely alone. I may as well just leave town because there is nothing and no one here for me."

"Oh. Uhm, yeah, it's good I came to meet you here, in this coffee shop, under the pretense of friendship so we could chat about our lives."

"My life sucks because my bf dumped me and my other bf has another gf. I have nothing and no one."

"I'm fine thanks."

-----

*dialing telephone*

"Hi, cousin!"

"Oh, Hi, Mesclun, how're you? How's school going?!'

"It's fine. I don't want to be in Pennsylvania."

"Oh, uhm..."

"I want to come stay with you in Texas for a few days."

"Gee, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

----

Why do people even pick up when they see it's her calling?

Chelsea is just an exercise in hilarity. Her friends all went to hair school! They all have hair looks like it was done by kids attacking Barbie heads, though I admit nothing looks as bad as that fried, weird, matted mop on Chelsea's. Do they have jobs?

She doesn't need therapy or a book. That'd take thinking!

Leah is just pathetic. The 'Leah is focusing on school' was a laugh riot though. She'll finish school about when I'm crowned prince of Luxembourg. I can't with Janelle.

However, what is with all four of them, like 19, all this focused on finding some long-term relationship? They're so beyond pathetic.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #719
the_bUg
Mouseketeer
 
the_bUg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 293

I started reading this thread, then two posts in thought to myself, "oh god! what am I doing!". Left this note and now I'm leaving. Have fun with whatever THIS is.


Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
__________________
the_bUg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #720
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere
 
Anjelica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Shiloh, Illinois - Right outside of St. Louis
Posts: 3,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bUg View Post
I started reading this thread, then two posts in thought to myself, "oh god! what am I doing!". Left this note and now I'm leaving. Have fun with whatever THIS is.


Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
Huh?
Anjelica is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: