Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 06:55 AM   #646
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

I felt bad for Corey last night. He was visibly uncomfortable & Dr Drew was just sweeping the infidelity (multiple ones apparentely) under the rug. "Oh Corey, wah wah wah, cheating doesn't thave to be the end of a relationship, don't forget that, you need to go to therapy, are you sure you can't forgive her?" You could see Corey squirm. He went in there hurt but yet DONE with her, and Dr. Drew almsot badgered him into agreeing to therapy, agreeing to think about it, etc. If Corey's done, then let him be done. I could see from his expressions he was like "yeah I'm agreeing to whatever you're saying because I just want to get out of here."

Yep more dead rodents on their heads again last night.

I had a Kail sighting last night! My friend called that MTV was filming in her coffee shop, and ironically I had an x-ray appt for DS11 right near there aroudn the same time. So we ran over, and MTV had just called that they moved the filming to another location a few blocks away. We had a snack & drove to the other place, but there wasn't any parking for blocks & blocks, so we couldn't stop. She was sitting in the cafe with her back to me, so I can't be sure it was her, but the girl had long blonde straight hair & a big bag at her feet like a diaper bag. She was sitting with another girl. I didn't see Isaac. Oh well, that's my big Kail sighting!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #647
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I had a Kail sighting last night! My friend called that MTV was filming in her coffee shop, and ironically I had an x-ray appt for DS11 right near there aroudn the same time. So we ran over, and MTV had just called that they moved the filming to another location a few blocks away. We had a snack & drove to the other place, but there wasn't any parking for blocks & blocks, so we couldn't stop. She was sitting in the cafe with her back to me, so I can't be sure it was her, but the girl had long blonde straight hair & a big bag at her feet like a diaper bag. She was sitting with another girl. I didn't see Isaac. Oh well, that's my big Kail sighting!

Jo posted on his twitter he was taking Isaac to Disney World and leaving yesterday.

As for the previous posts from a few other people, Leah is in school. She has never said what for on her twitter, but she says that she is in school. Chelsea has completed her GED and is in beauty school. She is also dating a guy on the MTV show caged. Jenelle is in school for medical assisting. She is also dating a new guy named Gary that is in the military. Kail is still in school. She is no longer with Jordan or Jo. She is dating a new guy. I don't remember his name at the moment. Jo is dating a girl named Vee.

I'm on twitter too much I know.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #648
TaraPA

I leave on Sunday for WDW....maybe I'll have a Jo & Isaac sighting. LOL.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
Old 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #649
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Tonight's show with Dr. Drew: I know what happens to the drugs that people sneak into his rehab, he takes them because he is nuts! lol

Chelsea and Wang a dang: Chelsea, Wang a dang is hurt, give me a freaking break. and I thought he said that Wang a dang was a good dad, competent dad, really? now I know we don't get to see them 24/7 but come on he first said he wanted to sign his rights over, then you see him take Chelsea on a bike ride, be home with your kid dummy.

And 6 months for the rest of the GED, good grief, Aubree will be in preschool and they can study things together, lol.

Leah and Corey: I am in a giggling mood, but I swear every time I see her hair, I expect her to thank people for a country music award-now I love some Johnny Cash myself, but DANG!

I wish they had a more in their face, "what the heck are you doing, not using condoms again"? kind of host.
ITA! I don't know what the heck was wrong with Drew. I couldn't believe how he kept defending Adam and trying to act like Chelsea and Adam were equal parents or how they both hurt each other equally ect. Are you freakin kidding me? Even when he is around/the rare times he seems Aubry, he's def. no stellar Dad. I felt bad for Chelsea, just one more person trying to brainwash (ie Adam always making her think him cheating on her is her fault ect.) her...like she doesn't have enough issues dealing with that pos.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #650
sharbear
DIS Veteran

My D goes to school near Kail and Jo. She texted me and said that she saw Jo driving a cab on her campus.

Very uncomfortable last night. Felt bad for Corey and Leah. I do agree with Dr. Drew that Corey needed to go to counseling, Corey said he's been depressed for months. They need to learn how to co-parent.

I'm not sure what is up with Dr. Drew. It's weird because what we saw was filmed over a year ago and is not what is going on now. So everything is out of context and I wonder when the reunion special was filmed because it's so odd.
sharbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #651
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I leave on Sunday for WDW....maybe I'll have a Jo & Isaac sighting. LOL.
Have a great trip!
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #652
TaraPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
It's like an 'Undercover Boss' wig.
OMG I had to comment - when they filmed in our store & the CEO came strolling in (but we had to pretend we had no idea who it was) with the curly red wig on, we abdolutely couldn't stop cracking up! He looked like Carrot Top!

Old 11-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #653
novajeanjellybean
One day my prince will come........

Anyone watching the Season Premier tonight at 10 et/9 Central??

Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #654
storzo
DIS Veteran

I got to watch it last night and I have to say these girls drive me crazy. lol

Why is Leah so upset and crying and saying she wants it to work? She's the one who filed for divorce.

Why is Kailyn so upset about Jo and his new girl in "their" bed? She had no problem laying down with Jo in her and Jordan's bed.

Why is Chelsea still running after Adam? She will never learn.

And Jenelle applying for a job in a daycare? That takes the cake. Criminal record and drug use, I'm sure they'll hire her in a minute.
storzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #655
mjaclyn
Currently in Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by storzo View Post

Why is Leah so upset and crying and saying she wants it to work? She's the one who filed for divorce.

Why is Kailyn so upset about Jo and his new girl in "their" bed? She had no problem laying down with Jo in her and Jordan's bed.

And Jenelle applying for a job in a daycare? That takes the cake. Criminal record and drug use, I'm sure they'll hire her in a minute.

THIS!!

I really hope Chelsea gets a clue at some point and dumps Adam once and for all.

I have no idea what Jenelle was thinking applying for a job at a daycare. She can't even take care of her own son.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #656
KBoopaloo
DIS Veteran

I watched part of the premiere and nearly fell asleep. It feels like watching re-runs of old episodes because nothing ever really changes.

Adam is quasi-nice for five seconds so Chelsea takes him back. and we have to see her super hopeful face that things are finally working out while watching the wheels spinning in his head figuring out how fast he can get out of there. Again.

Jenelle screws up. Barbara yells. Shocking. Half the time, I forget that Jenelle even has a child since her storylines barely deal with poor Jace.

Kailyn is jealous of Jo's new girl or Jo is jealous of Kailyn's new guy. Yawn. Although I do appreciate that Kailyn often makes statements about how hard it is to be a teen mom because of all of this ridiculous drama. She still makes some bad choices but overall she is a pretty smart cookie.

My heart does break a bit for Corey and Leah.

I think the show is extra boring now because they filmed these episodes ages ago. It is hard to feel super sad over Leah's sadness in the premiere knowing that she is currently married to someone else and pregnant.
1984 - Contemporary ~ 1991 - Caribbean Beach ~ 1999 - Port Orleans French Quarter ~ 2000 - Vista Way (College Program) ~ 2001 - AllStar Music ~ 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 & 2007 - Port Orleans Riverside ~ 2008 Beach Club ~2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge~ 2009 Saratoga Springs(x2) & Pop Century 2010 Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - Jambo House & Coronado Springs~ 2011 Port Orleans French Quarter & Kidani Village(April), Old Key West & Beach Club (October) 2012 AKV - Jambo and Yacht Club (Commodore Suite!) 2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter and Boardwalk Inn
KBoopaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #657
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storzo View Post

Absolutely this! Each time I think that one of them annoys me the most, another one comes on the screen and de-throwns the queen of obnoxious.

I think that Janelle drives me the most nuts. If ever there was an argument for mandatory sterilization, this girl would be it. She yells and screams and Barbara who is taking care of Jace because her good-for-nothing daughter can't be bothered to stop doing drugs and partying to actually be a parent. She seems to go for weeks at a time without seeing her son. Then, when she does finally show up, she is always horrible to her mother, which causes a fight, which leads to Barbara telling her to leave and Janelle yelling about how she is allowed to see her son whenever she wants. Meanwhile, Janelle finds a flavor of the month that she parties with, does drugs with, and gets arrested with. Then, she expects her mother to bail her out and just look the other way. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Then there is Leah. Glorious Leah. Poor, pitiful Leah. How can Corey be so mean to her? I mean, all she did was cheat on him right before their wedding, hide it from him, admit to it, and then file for divorce. How can he possibly not get past that and try to make their marriage work?

Chelsea is a special kind of annoying for this show. Truthfully, she is one of the better mothers on the show as far as spending time with her child goes. Unfortunately, she insists on this on-again/off-again thing with Adam. I cannot understand how any woman could continue to be with a man who called their child a mistake. Having Adam in and out of Aubrey's life is not good for her. She also sees how he treats Chelsea and will get a warped idea of how a man should treat a woman. And my gosh is this girl whiny! I can handle the northern accent just fine right up until she starts to wine. "Aaadamuh" Good grief. It is like nails on a chalkboard. If she would just ditch that loser, actually get her GED and go to beauty school, she could actually make something of herself... and maybe they could help her with her hair in the process because, well, yikes.

Then there is Kailyn. I think she is second in command to Janelle on my obnoxious list. She doesn't really seem to want to do much more than have someone take care of her. "I love Jordan." "I love Jo." "No, I love Jordan." "No, I love Jo." "Well, I love Jordan but only if Jo decides he doesn't love me. If Jo loves me, I love him instead." And how on earth is it okay for her to have Jordan around Isaac when they have only had one, maybe two, dates, but Jonathan can't have a girl around? I'm all about not bringing significant others around your child unless you are sure that it will be a long term relationship, but how dare she tell him what he can and cannot do with their son when she is doing exactly the opposite? It seems to me, she just wants a relationship, Jo is her first choice, but if she can't have him, she will take anyone that she can get. But, Jonathan better not be dating anyone besides her.

JennaDeeDooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #658
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah

Absolutely this! Each time I think that one of them annoys me the most, another one comes on the screen and de-throwns the queen of obnoxious.

I think that Janelle drives me the most nuts. If ever there was an argument for mandatory sterilization, this girl would be it. She yells and screams and Barbara who is taking care of Jace because her good-for-nothing daughter can't be bothered to stop doing drugs and partying to actually be a parent. She seems to go for weeks at a time without seeing her son. Then, when she does finally show up, she is always horrible to her mother, which causes a fight, which leads to Barbara telling her to leave and Janelle yelling about how she is allowed to see her son whenever she wants. Meanwhile, Janelle finds a flavor of the month that she parties with, does drugs with, and gets arrested with. Then, she expects her mother to bail her out and just look the other way. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Then there is Leah. Glorious Leah. Poor, pitiful Leah. How can Corey be so mean to her? I mean, all she did was cheat on him right before their wedding, hide it from him, admit to it, and then file for divorce. How can he possibly not get past that and try to make their marriage work?

Chelsea is a special kind of annoying for this show. Truthfully, she is one of the better mothers on the show as far as spending time with her child goes. Unfortunately, she insists on this on-again/off-again thing with Adam. I cannot understand how any woman could continue to be with a man who called their child a mistake. Having Adam in and out of Aubrey's life is not good for her. She also sees how he treats Chelsea and will get a warped idea of how a man should treat a woman. And my gosh is this girl whiny! I can handle the northern accent just fine right up until she starts to wine. "Aaadamuh" Good grief. It is like nails on a chalkboard. If she would just ditch that loser, actually get her GED and go to beauty school, she could actually make something of herself... and maybe they could help her with her hair in the process because, well, yikes.

Then there is Kailyn. I think she is second in command to Janelle on my obnoxious list. She doesn't really seem to want to do much more than have someone take care of her. "I love Jordan." "I love Jo." "No, I love Jordan." "No, I love Jo." "Well, I love Jordan but only if Jo decides he doesn't love me. If Jo loves me, I love him instead." And how on earth is it okay for her to have Jordan around Isaac when they have only had one, maybe two, dates, but Jonathan can't have a girl around? I'm all about not bringing significant others around your child unless you are sure that it will be a long term relationship, but how dare she tell him what he can and cannot do with their son when she is doing exactly the opposite? It seems to me, she just wants a relationship, Jo is her first choice, but if she can't have him, she will take anyone that she can get. But, Jonathan better not be dating anyone besides her.
Exactly lol
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #659
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post

Totally agree with all except Chelsea. I don't think she's much of a mother, even though she's around more. It seems like she just sits on her bum and taps away at her phone or laptop while Aubrey plays by herself.

The only reason she has so much time in the first place is because Papa Bear is footing the bill for everything! That man is takes enabling to a whole other level!
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #660
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBoopaloo View Post
I watched part of the premiere and nearly fell asleep. It feels like watching re-runs of old episodes because nothing ever really changes.

Adam is quasi-nice for five seconds so Chelsea takes him back. and we have to see her super hopeful face that things are finally working out while watching the wheels spinning in his head figuring out how fast he can get out of there. Again.

Jenelle screws up. Barbara yells. Shocking. Half the time, I forget that Jenelle even has a child since her storylines barely deal with poor Jace.

Kailyn is jealous of Jo's new girl or Jo is jealous of Kailyn's new guy. Yawn. Although I do appreciate that Kailyn often makes statements about how hard it is to be a teen mom because of all of this ridiculous drama. She still makes some bad choices but overall she is a pretty smart cookie.

My heart does break a bit for Corey and Leah.

I think the show is extra boring now because they filmed these episodes ages ago. It is hard to feel super sad over Leah's sadness in the premiere knowing that she is currently married to someone else and pregnant.

I agree hard to have sympathy for her. When we know how it all turns out
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: